瞧 我又自作自受了
Push! Push, push, push, push.
推 推 推 推
Now I've pushed you out of the room.
我都把你推出房间了
That's fine.
就那样吧
How is she?
修好了吗
I got the tire marks off her wings,
我把她翅膀上的轮胎印给擦了
but I can't get her head to stay on.
但头接不上了
Okay, that's what this is for.
该口香糖大显身手了
Now stick it in the top of the tree
把它粘在脖子那儿
with the good part facing out. Come on.
让没坏的地方朝外 来吧
Well, that stuffing looks good.
填充馅料看起来不错啊
All we need now is a turkey to surround it.
现在只需要一只火鸡将之包起来
Well, relax. Phil just texted,
放松啦 菲尔刚发来短信
and he's "On his wax."
说他"马上就到蜡"
Okay! Here comes the tree.
好了 圣诞树驾到
Oh! Finally!
终于到了
Here comes more of the tree. Hi, honey.
圣诞树残肢也驾到了 嗨 宝贝
oh. Oh, my gosh. What happened?
老天爷啊 什么情况啊
Well, uh, someone ran over it,
它遭遇了车祸
But that's okay 'cause we are gonna put it back together.
不过没关系 我们会把树再拼起来
Right now.
马上拼好
He's gonna need a lot of gum.
那他得嚼不少口香糖啊
Oh, thank god. Here comes phil and the butterball.
感谢苍天 菲尔终于带着"小胖墩"回来了
I have a name.
我有名字的
I am sorry, but there is no turkey.
我很抱歉 没有火鸡
There's no turkey? What's the plan, Phil?
没有火鸡 不是都说好了吗 菲尔
Cornish game hens.
迷你童子鸡
If you get real close,
如果你仔细看
They look like turkeys, and everyone gets their own.
跟火鸡神似 而且不用大家分着吃
Sounds like fun.
好有趣耶
Not fun. Not fun.
一点趣也没有 一点没有
I asked you to pick up a cooked turkey.
我让你买的是烹饪过的火鸡
The store was out of turkeys.
火鸡已经卖光了
It was an hour to express Christmas.
离我们的"特快圣诞"只有一小时了
Please, just make it work, okay? Please.
拜托 就凑合着用吧 好吗
They're not even defrosted.
这些鸡都没解冻
Fine, Claire.
行 克莱尔
You want 'em defrosted? Yeah.
你想给鸡解冻吗 是啊
Merry...
圣...
Freaking....
他妹的
Christmas!
诞快乐
Phil!
菲尔
Is that my stun gun?
那是我的电击枪吗
Yep. And it works great.
没错 而且它还特好使呢
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Um... We can make this work. This can work.
我们能行的 我们可以做到的
Dad, you and Mitchell reassemble that tree.
爸 你和米奇尔把树重新拼好
All right.
好的
And I am going to defrost these birds,
我来把这些小鸡解冻
and we'll cook them in shifts,
然后我们一个一个来烤它们
And we'll just push dinner back by a bit.
然后我们把晚餐时间稍微延迟一下就好
Oh, how long? 'Cause I still have my party.
推多久啊 我还要参加派对呢
What the hell happened to the angel? No!
这天使怎么了 不
The real question here is,
现在真正的问题是
how come we still have the dog butler?
那个狗头装饰怎么还在我们家
Oh, you found him, huh?
你在阁楼里发现了 是吧
Well, this thing is it's filthy.
这天使 好 好脏啊
And... What happened?!
而且 怎么回事啊
It got run over.
它也遭遇车祸了
Probably by the same maniac who ran over the tree.
肇事者很有可能跟碾过树的是一个人
Oh, my God. Is that
我的天啊 这是
Yep. Yep, that's gum. That is gum.
是 是口香糖 口香糖
Okay, I'm... I'm out.
行 我 我不干了
Ah, Mitch... I'm done. I am out.
米奇尔 我退出 我不玩了
No. No turkey, no tree,
不 火鸡也没有 树也没有
And now this looks like the lady she used to be
而且小天使看起来就像被五马分尸
before she died and became an angel.
简直是成仙之前的惨相
All right. Relax, Mitchell. It's an ornament.
好了 放松 米奇尔 装饰而已
No, he's right.
不是 他说的对
We're never gonna get this together.
今年的圣诞节是没法好好过了
I'm going to my party. No, no. No, you're not.
我要去派对玩了 不 你不能去
You are not. You're staying right here,
你不能去 你得呆在这
Because you're not going to abandon your family on Christmas.
因为你不能在圣诞节抛弃你的家人
It's not Christmas.
这又不是圣诞节
Exactly. Exactly. It's not Christmas, Claire.
就是 就是 这不是圣诞节 克莱尔
Okay, fine!
好啊 行
Fine! You know what?
行 说实话
I am really tired trying to make this work on my own.
全靠我一人努力 真是心力交瘁
I will see you people in a year.
我们明年再见
And nine days.
还得再加9天
No! Nobody goes anywhere.
不行 谁都不许走
I know what the problem is here.
我知道问题出在哪里了
You two miss your mommy.
你们两个想妈咪了
No. I do not miss my mommy.
没 我才没想妈咪呢
Admit it. It's sad.
承认吧 是挺悲哀的
She used to make you cookies, the angel...
是她以前给你们烤饼干 还有那天使
Now she talks to you in a newsletter
现在她却用简讯和你们聊天
And she cancels for no reason.
而且她还无故放你们鸽子
Come here, my little ones.
到这来 我的小宝贝们
No, it's fine.
不用了
We're good. It's not a big deal.
我们没事 没啥大不了的
It's Christmas. You need a mommy.
今天是圣诞节 你们需要妈咪
You're not our mommy.
你又不是我们的妈咪
And it's not Christmas. Come here.
这也不是圣诞节啊 快过来
It's okay to miss her.
想妈妈没啥大不了的
Can I put in my 2 cents on fake Christmas?
我可以略微表达一下对"假圣诞"的看法吗
Express Christmas.
是特快圣诞啦
Let it go, Phil. It's not sticking.
算了吧 菲尔 强辩也无法使之成立
It needs time.
它需要时间
We all gave it our best shot to make this thing work.
我们都为办好这事尽了最大努力了
It just didn't happen, all right?
但它就是成不了 对吧
What do you say we cut our losses?
我们现在仍可以扭转烂局
Let's go out to a nice chinese restaurant
去一家特好的中餐馆
and have a traditional jewish Christmas.
然后过一个传统的犹太圣诞节怎么样
But I risked my life grocery shopping.
但是我还冒着生命危险去了杂货铺呢
Save that story for Wang Fu.
这故事你留着给王福讲吧
Now let's go. Come on, everybody.
现在咱们走 出发 大家伙
On me! Out! Everybody out!
我请客 大家都走
Wang Fu's. It's on me.
去王福那家 我请
Let's go. Come on, baby girl.
快走 来吧 宝贝
Come on, honey.
快点 宝贝
What's going on? Awesome!
什么情况 太赞了
You hate chinese food.
你讨厌中国菜
Not bad, huh?
不赖吧
Jay, Jay, Jay.
杰啊 杰啊 杰啊
You wanna hug me, don't you? I kind of do.
你想要抱我 是吧 我是有点想
to 5 seconds.
给你4/5秒 4
seconds? 4 to 5 seconds.
能抱45秒 4至5秒 45
Oh, okay.
好吧
Family is family.
家人就是家人
Whether it's the one you start out with...
无论是生来就血脉相连的
Hi, mom! Hi, mom!
嗨 妈妈 嗨 妈妈
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
So, um, tell us everything
那个 把你那个新男友的情况
about the new boyfriend. , yeah.
都告诉我们 没错
Don't leave anything out. Mm.
一丝不落地全告诉我们哈
You can leave some things out.
私密性事就不要说了
the one that you end up with...
亦或是相伴余生的
Or the family that you gain along the way...
又或是开枝散叶 收获的小家庭
Do this. Snow angels.
跟我一起 雪天使
Which makes every day
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表