Why don't you two let me help you?
我不知道杰是什么原因
Well, I can't speak for Jay,
我反正是因为自尊心太强 不想求助
But I guess I'm just too proud to ask for help.
有没有搞错 你连牛排都求你妈来切
Are you serious? She cuts your steak.
那你呢
What about you?
我不想让生意上的事烦你
I don't want to bother you with my business.
那我每天还能干点啥
What else do I do every day?
我不知道 我猜大概是去健身
I don't know. I'm guessing the gym.
还有 别的啥
And... One other thing?
爸 你应该听她的 或许她能帮到你哦
Dad, you should listen to her. She might really help you.
她能帮上"大"忙呢[胸大臀大 资本"丰厚"]
She could be an asset.
-"资本" -听到了
-Asset. -Heard it.
看看这些架子
And look at the shelves over here.
可以放鞋 这些都是我的最爱哦
They're for the shoes. Those are my favorite ones.
您觉得如何呢
So what do you think?
哇哦
Wow!
与之前的壁橱完全一样
Same... Exact... Closet.
想当年在农场我们不需要什么假身份证
We never needed fake I.D.S on the farm.
我们觉得如果16岁的孩子能开拖拉机
We figured if a 16-year-old could drive a tractor,
那喝啤酒肯定也没问题 当然不能一边喝一边开
He could drink a beer. Not at the same time, of course.
我们那儿是密苏里州 可不是德克萨斯
It's Missouri, not Texas.
我用假身份证去租过一部重口味电影
I used a fake I.D. to get into an "R"-rated movie--
《一曲相思情未了》
"The Fabulous Baker Boys."
我发现那片名简直是误导观众
I found the title to be misleading.
米歇尔·法伊弗的镜头过多了 太坑爹了
Lot of Michelle Pfeiffer-- that's all I'm saying.
我记得我也搞过假身份证
I remember when I got my fake I.D.
我也是 年少轻狂
Me, too. Crazy times.
当年我想要应征入伍
Hell, yeah. I tried to enlist in the army,
结果被看穿了 之后我就跟一帮家伙们
But they saw right through me, so me and a bunch of guys
开车越过国境线 搞到一些烈酒
drove across state lines, we got a bunch of booze.
我们边放烟火边豪饮 等我醒过来
We loaded up on fireworks, and I woke up in the morning--
不骗你们 我们居然是在一个墨西哥脱衣舞场
I kid you not-- in a mexican strip joint.
你呢
You?
我用假身份证去借保龄球鞋 然后将之据为己有
Uh, I used mine to rent some bowling shoes and kept 'em.
那帮笨蛋大概会花好几个月时间
Suckers probably spent months
去找那个所谓的理查德·赫兹博士
trying to track down Dr. Richard Hertz.
多疯狂啊
Think about it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表