Oh, it's this...
破玩意儿
thing!
一下子 我开窍了
Suddenly, it all made sense.
小卡整天的抓狂表现不是因为派对
Cam's craziness all day wasn't about a party.
而是因为他40岁了
it was about turning 40.
一旦他意识到这点 情况变得更糟糕
And once he realized that, everything got much worse.
-我根本一事无成 -别这样
- I've done nothing with my life! - Oh, w--stop it.
别这样 怎么能这样说呢
Come on. How--how can you say that?
你是个好父亲 你...
You're--you're a wonderful father. You...
你从小丑大学毕业了
You--you graduated from clown college.
你去过法国
You've been to France.
我不想要40岁啦 好不公平
I don't want to be 40. It's not fair!
-我了解 -世上本就没公平可言
- I know. - Nothing's fair.
两英里外就是个游乐园
2 miles from here is an amusement park
挤满了玩"空中飞人"的欢乐家庭
full of happy families swgiging on a trapeze.
四年才多出的一天 我只有这个小小要求
That's all I wanted for my special bonus day.
什么
What?
我绞尽脑汁
I'd been trying so hard
想琢磨出小卡生日到底想要什么
to figure out what Cam wanted for his birthday.
其实他一直都在告诉我
He'd been telling me all along.
他只想要10岁
He wanted to be 10.
真的吗 你没有办法吗
Seriously? There's nothing you can do?
抱歉 到结束时间了
I'm sorry. You just missed the cutoff.
不如下次再来玩吧
How about we see you next time?
不如你破个例 让他上去飞飞
How about you make an exception and strap him in there?
是啊 我们不就迟了10分钟嘛
Yeah, we're, like,ten minutes past your deadline, anyway.
你今天最好别惹我们
And you don't want to make us angry today.
-女士们 没法破例 -女士们
- Ladies, uh, I really can't make any exceptions. - "Ladies"?
这就是她们向我道歉的方式
And that was how they apologized to me.
加油 菲尔
Come on, Phil!
天啊 菲尔
Oh, god, Phil!
你成功了
You did it!
我想应该是道歉吧 我不好意思开口问
At least, I-I think it was. I could never ask them.
感觉太爽了
This is so satisfying!
今天就这时候感觉最爽
Best I've felt all day!
我可以每月租一次这个吗
Can I rent one of these on a monthly basis?
太棒了
Yes!
好耶
Oh, yay!
最开心的40岁生日派对
Best 40th birthday party ever.
不不 10岁
No, no. 10th.
-可以吗 -可以
- Really? - Yeah.
事实上 你还是那个我爱上的
In fact, you're still that sexy little 8 year old
性感8岁小男孩
I fell in love with.
算了 走吧
No, just go.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表