when you wouldn't take off those skinny jeans.
不愿脱 还是 没法脱
Wouldn't or couldn't?
我穿的可劲爆呢
Hey. I looked hot.
你配上这车也一样劲爆
And you look hot in this car.
让我来告诉你们一些你们老爸的事儿
Let me tell you something about your dad.
你们的爸爸是个目标明确的人
Your dad is a man who knows what he wants,
而且说到做到
and he gets it.
反正我是这么听说的 你们懂的
At least that's what I heard. You know, I was there
当局者迷 旁观者清嘛
more as a friend and an observer than anything.
-安德烈 -你好 克莱尔
- Andre. - Hey, Claire.
亲爱的 这是你买♥♥的新车吗
Honey. Is this the new car?
我知道看起来不实用
I know it looks impractical,
不过安德烈跟我说了好些临死之人的事
but Andre's seen a lot of people die.
我没有不高兴
I'm not upset.
没生气 这车挺漂亮
I'm not upset. It's a beautiful car.
就是没想到你没买♥♥辆大车 仅此而已
Just surprised you didn't get the sedan, that's all.
不错
Beautiful.
见到你很高兴 克莱...
Good seeing, you, Cl--
真的很漂亮
Mm. It's beautiful.
刚刚是怎么回事
What just happened?
她眼都没眨一下
She did not blink once.
进去坐一会儿吧
Do you wanna come in for a minute?
不了 我得 你知道 找我老婆去
No, I gotta... You know, I gotta get to the wife.
你要不要
Well, do you...
-要不要我送你一程 -不用 不用
- Uh, do you need a ride or anything? - No. No, no,
我打算 跑回去
I'm gonna, uh, I'm-a jog.
-你干嘛跑啊 -我跑步回去就行了
- Why--why are you running? - I'm just gonna jog!
莉莉没了兔兔 一晚上没合眼
Lily was up all night because she didn't have bunny,
我们也跟着不能睡
which means that we were up all night
因为她的兔兔没了
because she didn't have bunny.
天哪 她肯定哭了有
God, she must have cried for...
多久来着 小卡
How long was it, Cam?
小卡 小卡
Cam. Cam.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
昨晚上太混乱了 因为莉莉的
Uh, last night was rough because Lily...
-说过了 -兔兔不见了
- Covered it. - didn't have bunny.
杰 说啊 我们到跑道上来干嘛
Jay, tell me, why are we on the runway?
大惊喜 我们要乘私人飞机去
Surprise! We're taking a private plane.
我还从没坐过私人飞机呢
Wow! I've never been on a private plane!
以后也别想坐
And you never will.
我不会上那个小玩意儿的
I am not getting on that little thing!
要是皮筋断了 我们掉下来怎么办
What if the rubber band snaps and we fall out of the sky?
安全系数很高的 人家是正规航线
It's perfectly safe. It's a legitimate airline!
你们好
Hey, folks.
怎么有三个人
Whoa. Nobody said three.
好吧 起飞前
All right. Before we take off,
我得登记一下各位的体重
I'm gonna need to get everyone's weight here.
-没问题 我有95公斤 -好的
- No problem. I'm about 190. - Okay.
要问我的话 我137公斤
Oh, yeah. In that case, I'm 275.
歌♥洛莉亚 我不会让你和曼尼有危险的
Gloria, I would never put you and Manny in danger.
走吧 相信我这一回
Now come on! Trust me on this!
太棒了
Beautiful.
这一路都得听美国音乐
It's American music the whole way,
谁也别说话
and I don't wanna hear a word.
-怎么样了 跑车男 -棒极了
- How you doing there, sport? - Great. Yeah.
帅呆了 你知道帅在哪儿吗
Awesome. You know what's awesome?
这辆车的发动机在后备箱里
Is this car has the engine in the trunk,
这就意味着我得...
so that means I get to...
把这些展板放在座位上 真酷
Put these signs in the seat, which is cool.
是相当酷
Very cool.
怎么了
What?
没什么 客户想让我
Oh, nothing. My, uh, client just wants me
载她一起过去看♥房♥♥
to pick her up on the way to the open house,
没问题 我只要把展板拿下来
which is great. I'll, uh, drop the sign off
然后穿过镇子
and just swing across town to...
她还要带上她妈妈和设计师
Oh. She's bringing her mom and a designer.
说不定后备箱坐得下
Well, maybe they'll fit in the trunk.
我就知道你要说
Here it comes!
哪里 我开玩笑的
What? I was making a joke.
小女子 你耍的什么把戏
What's your game, woman?
没什么 你是成年人 能自己做主
I have no game. You're an adult. You can make your own choices.
我什么时候有这待遇了
Since when?
你想借用这面包车吗
Do you wanna borrow the minivan?
对 求求你了
Yes, please.
行 那你去接孩子放学
Okay, fine. Then you're gonna have to pick up the kids from school.
好吧 我投降
Okay, I can't take it.
你想说什么 尽管往我这儿招呼吧
If you got something to say, just say it.
我无话可说
I have nothing to say.
-不言自明了 -随你怎么想吧
- That just says it all. - Well...Ok.
行 好 谢了 塞丽娜
All--all right. Thank you, Serena.
晚上见
See you tonight.
好消息 他们帮我把按♥摩♥时间调早上了
Good news--they rescheduled my massage for the morning.
坏消息是按♥摩♥师换成男的了
Bad news--it's a dude.
别怪我 要怪怪你妈
Don't blame me. It's your mom's fault.
你知道有多少人因为乘这种飞机丧命了吗
Do you know how many people have died in these planes?
三位都是美国著名歌♥手 均因小型飞机失事丧生
约翰·丹沃
John Denver,
佩茜·克琳
Patsy Cline,
里奇·瓦伦斯
Ritchie Valens.
就你那破锣嗓 我保你没事
I've heard you sing. I think you're safe.
行了 听着
All right, look,
欢迎晚宴四小时后开始
The welcome dinner starts in four hours.
我们开到那儿要五个小时
It's a 5-hour drive.
路上没时间上厕所了
No bathroom breaks.
所以我劝你还是少喝点儿
Yeah, I think you're gonna want to hold on to that cup.
糟糕
Damn it!
-怎么回事 -一个大坑
- What was that? - Giant pothole.
撞得火花四溅了都
The dash is lighting up like a christmas tree.
轮胎破了
Tire's blown!
要是在天上就不会有这种事了
This never would have happened if we were in the air!
要是天上发生这种事 我们就没活路了
If this had happened in the air, we wouldn't be in the air.
我们就上天堂唱摇滚了
We would be in rock 'n' roll heaven!
你觉得怎么样
Okay, what do you think?
我打算把这些贴到地铁里去
I'm gonna put these in the subway.
这张看起来好像是莉莉丢了
Okay, it looks like, uh, Lily's missing
然后我们悬赏二十五美元把她找回来
and we're offering $25 to get her back.
荒唐 正常的人怎么会...
Oh, don't be ridiculous. No one in their right mind--
好吧 现在我也这么觉得了
Okay. That's all I see now.
-这张呢 -我看看
- How about this one? - Okay. Um...
毛绒兔子失踪 毛色灰白相间
"Missing--stuffed bunny. Brown and white fur.
富有同情心的眼神 解释一下这句
Sympathetic eyes." What are sympathetic eyes?
反正不是你那样
Not those.
我只是 没法接受
I just--I don't really love the idea
把我们的电♥话♥号♥码贴得地铁里到处都是
of our phone number being up in the subway.
行 那我们换个方式
Okay, let's play a different game.
我来提问 你来解决 如何
How about I be the problem, and you be the solution?
对不起 我不应该吹毛求疵的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so critical.
我知道你不过是想 有了
I know you're just trying to--got it!
突然想到一个好主意
Just came up with a better idea.
花了我五秒钟不到
Took me less than five seconds.
我看看
Okay...
我听不见 什么
I can't hear you. What?
窗玻璃摇下来
Window.
我不会弄
I don't know...
我按了什么
Gah! What did I do?
天哪
Oh. Oh, my.
-你好 -你好 车不错
- Yes. Hi. - Hey, nice car.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是去海边吗 还是
You gonna drive up the coast, or...
不是 就是去办点事
Oh, no. I'm gonna do some errands, actually.
有些人可能会去买♥♥辆离谱的车
Yeah, 'cause other people might go and buy a crazy car
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表