哇 怎么回事
Whoa. What's all this?
妈妈听到我们抱怨说好无聊
Mom heard us say we were bored.
衰了吧
Suckers.
她从外面都能听到
She heard us from outside.
她简直有顺风耳 就像导盲犬
She has super good hearing, like a seeing eye dog.
那些狗有过度发达的听力 以此来弥补
They have overdeveloped hearing to make up for the fact that--
等等 导盲犬本身没有瞎
Wait, the dogs aren't blind.
等等 好像是瞎的吧
Wait. Are they?
不对 这样说不通啊
No, that wouldn't make sense.
你说得对
You're right.
只要耐心等待 她自己就能琢磨出答案
If I wait long enough, she can get there by herself.
快猜 姑娘们
Quick, girls--
《月满抱佳人》中著名的丹尼
Famous Danny from "Moonstruck."
艾啰
Aiello?
[丹尼·艾洛 电影演员]
[Danny Aiello]
菲尔 幸好找到你了
Hey, Phil. I'm glad I caught ya.
什么事
What's up?
是关于斯蒂芬和斯特凡的
Uh, it's about Steven and Stefan.
他们想再看一次布洛尔街上的房♥子
They wanna see that house on Briar again.
真的吗 我都带他们去看过5次了
Really? I showed it to them five times.
上次去看时 我以为他们总算看对眼了呢
Last time we were there, I think they got mail.
[汤姆·汉克斯经典爱情喜剧
所以我才给你打电♥话♥啊
Yeah, well, that's why I'm calling.
他们不喜欢去烦别人 只喜欢烦我
They hate upsetting people, unless, of course, it's me.
所以他们才不介意清晨7点就把我闹醒
Then they don't mind waking me up at 7:00 A.M.,
要我给你打电♥话♥
asking me to call you.
没问题 反正我也没事
It's no problem. I'm just hanging around.
正好有点闲得无聊
Kind of bored, really.
怎么了
What?
我们今天的日行一善完成了
Well, we did our good deed for the day.
没错 为了我们的死对头 他们有完没完啊
Yeah, for the enemy. Don't they have enough?
我们从一年前就计划领养一个儿子
It's been about a year since we decided to adopt a boy.
同时 我们的朋友斯蒂芬和斯特凡
Meanwhile, our friends Steven and Stefan
也决定要一个孩子
decided that they wanted a baby, too.
好奇他们这念头从哪里偷来的啊
Wonder where they got that idea?
我们还在等待之中 他们却已经
Well, we're still waiting, but they already got their kid
通过代♥孕♥生下了孩子
because they went through a surrogate.
他们对此叽叽喳喳个没完
Which is all they talk about.
你要一直这么说话吗
Are you gonna keep doing that?
没准哦
I might.
我得带人去看♥房♥♥子了
I have to go show a house.
不过首先 艾尔顿·约翰在70年代时的性向是
But first, what was Elton John's sexual orientation in the '70s?
拜[音同Bi 双性恋]
Bye.
-你已经说过一次了 -经典永流传
- You've done that one before. - And it never gets old,
就像奇异船长本人一样
like the good Captain Fantastic himself.
[艾尔顿·约翰歌♥曲名]
克莱尔 你知道吗
Hey, Claire, guess what?
抱歉 亲爱的 我没空说话
I'm sorry, honey, I can't talk right now.
我答应了送贝瑟妮去机场
I told Bethenny I would take her to the airport.
我迟到了 她会赶不上飞机的 钥匙呢
I'm late, and she's gonna miss her flight. Where are my keys?
这椅子怎么还在这 我以为你和卢克
Why is that chair still here? I thought you and Luke
已经把它搬去路边了呢
were gonna put it out on the sidewalk.
你没空说话 却有空要我做家务
So you can't talk unless it's about my chores?
你何不现在把活干好 也免得你这么无聊
Why don't you just do it now, and you won't be so bored?
你刚才听见了
You heard that?
什么都逃不过我耳朵
I hear everything.
是找我的
That's for me.
利昂 小平头真清爽
Hey, Leon. Nice buzz cut.
对某些人来说 洗发水根本没用
Yeah, for some people, the shampoo doesn't work.
只会让头虱越发猖狂
It only makes the lice angry.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
天哪 怎么会这样
Oh, no. No--oh, God.
艾丽克斯 站着别动
Um, Alex, do not move.
海莉 立刻打扫干净 听见了吗
Haley, clean this up, okay?
谁会在花瓶里装满弹子球啊
Who fills a vase with marbles?
谁会看不见一个装满弹子球的花瓶呢
Who doesn't see a vase filled with marbles?
谁想聆听一大叠盘子被打破的乐曲
Who wants to hear a bunch of plates crashing?
菲尔 亲爱的 快来厨房♥帮帮姑娘们
Phil! Honey, the girls need you in the kitchen!
谢谢你的帽子 利昂 戴着有点痒呢
Thanks for the hat, Leon. It kind of tickles.
菲尔
Phil!
把它救活需要多少电啊
How much electricity do we need to bring this back?
用不着那么高深的知识
It's not rocket science.
我们只是要让只死松鼠复活而已
We're only reanimating a squirrel.
菲尔 事态紧急
Phil! Now!
听起来不错嘛 不 等一下
Sounds great. No, hang on.
歌♥洛莉亚 曼尼呢
Gloria, where's Manny?
几个邻居小孩邀请他一起去踢橄榄球
Some neighborhood kids have invited him to play football.
他说他去进行晨间散步保健了
He said he was taking his morning constitutional.
他在摆弄他的卡丁车 不过他会去的
He's working on his go-cart, but he'll be there.
好 到时候见
Okay. See you then.
曼尼没法去和他们踢球了
No, Manny cannot go and play with those boys.
玛戈正在帮我们搞下午去剧院的票
Margo is trying to get us theater tickets for this afternoon.
歌♥洛莉亚 你和曼尼黏得够紧了
Gloria, you and Manny do enough together.
我们让他自己决定吧 他去哪里散步了
Let's let him decide. Where's he walking?
不知道 不过就他哼的歌♥来看
I don't know. But according to the song he was singing,
大概是在街道的向阳处散步呢
he was going to the sunny side of the street.
[On the Sunny Side of the Street 经典爵士歌♥曲]
再多的话也不足以说明 那孩子多么需要踢橄榄球
I cannot express to you enough how bad this kid needs football.
妈 快看我找到了什么
Mom! Look what I found!
第99个硬币
Number 99!
在曼尼5岁时 我们家境贫穷
When Manny was 5, we didn't have much.
无依无靠
We were on our own.
所以我们总是幻想能中个彩票
So we always dreamed of winning the lottery.
我们想如果收集起100个人像朝上的幸运分币
We figured if we collected 100 lucky heads-up pennies
再用它买♥♥张彩票 铁定能中
and bought a ticket with them, we couldn't lose.
但现在我找到了好老公
But now I have a wonderful husband,
有了好归宿
a beautiful home...
我觉得自己已经中大奖了
I feel like I already won the lottery.
所以万一中奖 能全部归我吗
So I can keep whatever we win?
想得美 大部分硬币都是我捡的
I think no. I found most of them.
能把这个放到存钱罐里吗
Can you put this in the jar with the others?
没问题
Si.
啊 我忘了
Ay. I forgot.
你保险箱的密♥码♥是什么来着
What is the combination to your safe?
我还是跟你一起去吧
I'll just come with you.
噢 真有意思 难道我们家的情况是
Oh, yes, 'cause that's how this arrangement works--
靠你们俩来养活我吗
I take money from you!
你好
Hello?
玛戈啊 不 她刚上楼去了
Oh, hi, Margo. No, she just ran upstairs.
听着 那些剧院的票啊
Listen, about these theater tickets--
你不用费那么大劲去
Don't knock yourself out trying to...
已经搞到了
Oh, you did?
那个 抱歉现在才通知你
Well, sorry to do this last minute,
可他们去不了了
but they can't go.
不 曼尼有个橄榄球比赛 所以
No, Manny has a football game, so...
杰 能帮我把茶泡上吗
Jay, could you steep my tea?
再多的话也不足以说明 那孩子多么需要踢橄榄球
I cannot express to you enough how much this kid needs football.
整幢房♥子的参观结束
And that is the whole house...
再一次的
Again.
我喜欢这房♥子 可不是那种喜欢
I love it, but I just don't love it.
你喜欢吗
Do you love it?
当然 我当然喜欢
I love it. I absolutely love it.
我就是不太确定是不是爱上它了
I'm just not sure if I'm in love with it.
我懂的
Oh, yeah.
我们公♥司♥有个说法
We have an expression around the office
把那些做不成的买♥♥卖♥♥叫做
for when a sale just isn't happening--
佣金无望[改自碟中谍英文名]
"Commission: Impossible."
那是对他们来说
Maybe for some people.
我忘了之前有没有提过
Not sure if I mentioned it before,
这房♥子可是附带有
but the house does come with a hookup
一台欧式洗衣机的
for a European washing machine.
这个我喜欢
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表