你好 先生 我是杜恩·贝利
Hey, sir. Duane Bailey, running for, uh,
准备参加镇议员改选
town council reelection.
-别看 是杜恩·贝利那个混♥蛋♥ -唉 真衰
- Oh, don't look. There's that jerk Duane Bailey. - Oh, yuck.
你说我是不是该损损他
I should say something to him, shouldn't I?
实话说 我刚刚只是妇唱夫随
I gotta be honest, I was just walking off your tone.
杜恩·贝利是谁 我们为什么要恨人家啊
Who's Duane Bailey and why do we hate him?
亲爱的 他就是否决我停车牌议案的那货
Honey, he's that councilman who shot down my stop sign.
-傻大缺 -没错
- Big phony - Yeah.
你好 我是杜恩·贝利 竞选市议员连任
Hey! Duane Bailey seeking reelection town council.
希望你能投我一票哦
Hope I can count on your vote.
好啊 我一定投你
Well, you just got it.
你不记得见过我 是吧
You don't remember meeting me,do you.
克莱尔·邓菲 上个月镇会议上见过
Claire Dunphy,last month town council meeting.
哦 当然
Oh, yes I do.
我当然记得你
Yes I remember you.
给姐个停车牌
I want a stop sign.
开个玩笑啦 来 拿支笔吧
Just having fun. Here, have a pen.
杜恩·贝利
"Duane bailey.
[哈巴小猎犬 哈巴犬和小猎犬的杂交品种]
忠诚议员 良好市民 哈巴小猎犬爱好者
Councilman. Citizen. Puggle breeder."
我爱哈巴小猎犬
I love them.
因为那是种族大融合的产物
Because they're a different mix of breeds,
恰似美♥利♥坚♥合众国
just like America.
我很赞同他的话 克莱尔
I like what he's saying, Claire.
-他说的完全狗屁不通 -看这个
- He isn't saying anything. - Look at his...
我家路口需要立个停车牌
We need a stop sign at our intersection.
谁都想立停车牌
Everyone says that,
若是听之任之
But pretty soon,
我们就要"转角遇到停车牌"了
we're stopping at every single corner.
加拿大倒是停车牌遍布 在那儿开车多悲剧啊
Why don't you go ask Canada how that's working out?
-他真有才 -你好 我是杜恩·贝利
- He nailed it. - Hi. Duane bailey. Hi.
身兼演员编剧导演 铁拳勇猛谁敢争先
"Actor/writer/director who packs a punch."
-是席尔维斯特·史泰龙 -席尔维斯特·史泰龙
- Oh, sylvester Stallone. - Sylvester Stallone.
我先说的
I said it first.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
这人居然带孩子来 米奇尔
This guy brought his kids, Mitchell.
让孩子看这影片 这片子可是暴♥力♥无下限啊
What, to this movie? Isn't it supposed to be super violent?
抱歉 我不是想多管闲事 但是
I'm sorry. I don't mean to overstep, but I don't know
这部电影好像有点"少♥儿♥不♥宜♥"吧
that this movie is really appropriate for children.
我都不敢看 所以我们才挑白天来
I'm terrified to see it. That's why we're here during the day.
没事 我们受得了
It's okay. We're good.
好吧
Okay.
我尽力了
I tried.
是啊 尽你所能了
Yeah. All you can do.
知道吗 我读过原著的
You know, I've--I've read this book,
知道大致剧情 的确很可怕
And I know what's gonna happen, and it's very disturbing.
我觉得 您这是自找罪受
I really think you might be inviting
想晚上做噩梦吧
some pretty serious nightmares here.
兄弟 听好 我的孩子我做主
Hey, buddy, they're my kids. I got it.
是吗 我可不觉得
Yeah, but I don't think you do.
小卡 小卡 他说了他做主
Cam. Cam. He says he's got it, all right?
你仁至义尽了 好好看电影吧
You said your piece. Just watch the movie.
是格温妮丝·帕特洛
Oh, uh, Gwyneth Paltrow.
-您真不该毒害您的孩子... -小卡
- I really must insist you not traumatize your kids... - Cam.
-不该让他们过早接触暴♥力♥影片 -别说了
- by exposing them to gratuitous violence... - Stop it. Shh!
-以及血腥影像 -爸爸 我吓到了
- and graphic depictions of-- - Daddy, I'm scared.
是啊 待会儿更吓死你
Yeah, well, you're gonna be.
我最后警告你一次
I'm gonna tell you one more time.
-不 是我最后警告你一次 -好了
- No, I'm gonna tell you one more time. - Okay.
人家看的电影是《布偶》
It was "The Muppet" Movie.
我们进错放映厅了
We were in the wrong theater.
好好看哦 我一直都很喜欢布偶系列的
Enjoy the show. I was always a fan of the Muppets,
尤其是那两个在剧场
Especially the two guys in the theater
-喋喋不休的"好人" -赶紧走
- who wouldn't shut up. - Just leave.
-喂 -我要晚一点了
- Hello? - I'm running late.
那傻缺让我等了一个多小时
This knucklehead's kept me waiting for over an hour.
他爸当权的时候 都没让我等这么久
I never had to wait like this when his dad was running things.
是啊
Yeah.
改朝换代政策变
And soda was a nickel.
直接告诉他 你家人要来参加家庭聚会
Just tell them that your family is coming over.
那货把他老爸都给炒了
This guy fired his own father.
他才不会鸟我的什么家人呢
He's not gonna care about my family.
那你就直接走呗
Okay, then just leave.
你又不需要他的钱
You don't need his money.
每个礼拜 都有八张嘴
Once a week, I have eight family members
来咱家白吃白喝
coming to my house for free food.
我走不起
I'm not going anywhere.
行 那就回家再见吧
Okay. I see you when I see you.
你怎么了 出什么事了吗
Are you okay? What is wrong?
我真想在家自学
I want to be homeschooled.
当真吗 曼尼 你想让我"学"你英语吗
Really, Manny? Do you want me to learn you English?
到底怎么了
What is going on?
有份报告要做
I have a big report due,
但老师根本不在乎文章内容
And the teachers don't seem to care about the substance.
他们只重视花巧外表
All they care about is the flash.
曼尼啊 有时候你有点守旧
Manny, sometimes you can be a little bit old-fashioned.
还记得你第一次
Remember the first time
看见小朋友用滑轮背包时
you saw the kids with the backpacks with wheels
你还觉得太花哨
and you thought they were too flashy?
我是去上学 又不是游轮丹佛行
You're going to school, not boarding a flight to Denver.
真是荒谬
It's getting absurd.
雷本那篇爱尔兰移♥民♥研究报告 纯属东拼西凑
Reuben freestyle-rapped his report on Irish immigrants.
那东西根本狗屁不通
That doesn't even make sense.
即便他跳了个大河之舞 又怎样
Maybe you do a Riverdance. Maybe.
-报告是什么主题 -黑♥手♥党♥
- What is your report on? - The Mafia.
太好了 我们做个冲♥锋♥枪♥纸模
Perfect. We do a papier-mache Tommy gun.
不 我们不搞那些花里胡哨的
Oh, no. We shouldn't have to jazz it up.
那好 我们去楼上把你的旧木马拿来
Okay, then we go upstairs and we get your old rocking horse
斩首示众
and we chop the head off.
不 太残忍♥了 我喜欢布朗尼
No, that's a terrible idea. I love Brownie!
你到底想不想"杀马震师"啊
Do you want to send a message or not?
杰从不让我插手他的生意
Jay never wants me to help him with his business,
突然间 曼尼也不听我的话了
And now suddenly, manny doesn't want to listen to me either.
真让老娘郁闷啊
It's very frustrating.
老娘可是万事通
I have all the answers.
嘿 你来了
Hey! There he is.
-快进来 杰 -你好吗 乔小希
- Bring it in , Jay. How you doing, Joshie?
-还是叫我乔希吧 -请坐
- It's Josh now. - Have a seat.
那好
Ah, all right.
我大概看了一下你的方案
So I flipped through your proposal,
是这样...
And here's the thing--
我们的超规模豪华复合式公♥寓♥ 开建在即
We're about to build our largest luxury condo complex yet.
有个重要的问题要问你
And I have an important question for you--
你想要构筑什么
what is it you want to build?
壁橱
Closets.
你看 我指望你会说"构筑梦想"呢
See, I was kinda hoping you'd say "Dreams."
我暗含那个意思
I thought that was implied.
杰 我的壁橱可要是空前绝后的
Jay, I'm looking for closets nobody's ever seen before,
惊艳之作
You know, a big "Wow!"
明白我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
你追求的是上好的壁橱
You want a nice closet with sharp design,
要设计新锐 质量上乘 做工精湛
quality materials, and expert craftsmanship.
不止如此 我还要它举世皆惊
Uh, I mean, I want it to be like, bam!
大家走进来然后说
You know, people are gonna walk in there and go
"哇 先挂哪件好呢"
"Whoa! What do I hang first?"
先挂了我吧
I wanted to hang myself.
谈点详细的吧
Yeah, let's talk more specific.
您的喜厌好恶到底怎样
What exactly do you like and what don't you like?
好吧 有道理
All right, fair enough. Uh...
我不喜欢谈细节 很不爽
I don't like this. This makes me sad.
我喜欢奇思妙想
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表