宝贝 你想吃什么
What do you want, honey?
葡萄干
Raisins.
好啊 自己去拿吧
All right well, go get 'em.
爸爸 太高了
It's too high, daddy.
我够不着
I can't reach.
声明一下 我这人没洁癖
For the record, I am not a neat freak.
其实 在我第一次谈恋爱时
I-in fact, in my first long-term relationship,
我才是邋遢的那个 所以被妹子甩了
I was the messy one, which is why she broke up with me.
-不必了 谢谢 -好吧
- No, thanks. - Okay.
别急别急 让你瞧瞧我是怎么搞定的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let me show you how it's done.
你好 我是杰·普里契特
Hi. Uh, Jay Pritchett here.
节日的气氛越来越浓
Holidays are just around the corner.
不好意思 我不信包装纸这套
I'm sorry. I don't believe in wrapping paper.
啥叫不信包装纸啊
What do you mean you don't believe in wrapping paper?
又不是大脚怪传说 是实用品啊
It's not bigfoot. It exists.
这不环保 很浪费
It's not eco-friendly. It's wasteful.
不不 我卖♥♥的可不是
No, not this stuff.
这是百分之百再生纸
This paper was made from 100% recycled materials.
别忽悠了
I don't think so.
我听不懂你在说什么
I can't understand what you're saying.
她是条又丑又小的斗牛犬
She's an ugly little fresh bulldog
长着小耳朵和苦逼脸
with the tiny ears and the smushy face.
这有啥听不懂的
What is so hard to understand?
可能我得翻译一下
Maybe I should translate.
我很不喜欢别人在我做雕刻的时候
I really don't like people coming to my door unannounced
不请自来
While I'm working on my carving.
我明白 但是停车标志真的很重要
I understand, but a stop sign is really important.
您在忙着雕什么呢
What exactly are you carving?
你好 夫人 你喜欢圣诞节吗
Hello, ma'am. Do you love Christmas?
其实 我是犹太人
Actually, I'm jewish.
这么说 你肯定很爱捡便宜
Oh, well, then you must appreciate a good value.
苍天啊
Oh, jeez.
如果你看到她了 告诉我们一声
If you see her, let us know.
天哪 不 不
Oh, my god. No, no. No, no.
开什么玩笑 有没搞错
Are you kidding? Seriously?!
瞧 你的脑袋没保持在正确的位置
See? You're not keeping your head in the right position.
能认出视频里是我 但当时的场景我已经记不得了
I know that's me, but I'm not remembering any of this.
这群笨蛋邻居
Oh. Those stupid neighbors!
-怎么了 -我要个签名都不行
- What's wrong? - I can't ask for a simple signature.
但他们把房♥子建得
But it's fine for them to build a house
就像比弗利富豪就可以
that looks like the Beverly hillbillies just moved in.
你们进展如何
Did you do any better?
有几次差点儿成功了
We came close a few times,
不过 你说的不是篮球这档子事对吧
But you're not talking about the basketball, are you?
菲尔 拜托告诉我你拿到了些签名
Phil, tell me you got some signatures.
还有两个小时我就要去市政厅了
I have to be at city hall in, like, two hours.
老天啊 海莉 你那边怎样
Oh, god. Haley, how about you?
我正忙着写高校入学申请论文呢
I've been busy with my college essay.
真的吗 在哪儿呢
Really? Where is it?
目前只有草稿 尚未成型
It's in a rough, rough draft right now.
我在想也许我该写
I've been thinking that maybe that I should--
你出门这会 艾丽克斯一直在男友网聊
Alex has been skyping with her boyfriend since you left.
才不是呢
That's so not true!
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的 非常感谢各位的帮助
Really, thank all of you so much for your help.
不是吧你
Really?
有时候灯泡像车一样 也需要预热一下
Sometimes those things need to warm up, like the car.
菲尔 别鬼扯了 我今天一直在外奔波
Phil, don't even. I have been out there,
为社区邻里谋福利
trying to do something good for our community,
因为改革不会自己发生
because let me tell you, change doesn't just happen.
改革是要靠女权人士来推动的
It is forged by empowered women like me
比如我 诺玛·蕾 还有《弱点》的那位女士
And Norma Rae and the lady from "The Blind Side."
[弱点:双关影片名 橄榄球术语 也指对家人支持保护]
知道我和她有什么不同吗
Do you know what the difference is between me and her?
那位"弱点妈妈"有家人的支持
Blind side's family had her back.
好吧
Okay.
大伙都过来
Huddle up, everybody.
你妈妈说的对
Your mother's right.
家庭似球队 母如四分卫
She's the quarterback of this family,
我们要像"弱点"一样守护她
And we need to protect her like blind side did.
她刚说"弱点"是那个妈妈
She just said the mom was blind side.
她那是气糊涂了
Well, she's confused.
"弱点"指的是打右边锋的黑人小孩[其实是左边锋]
Blind side was the black kid who played tight end.
防守球员准备
Offense line.
抱歉 我的小黑孩儿们
Sorry. African-american kid.
她在那边
There she is.
嘿 斯黛拉
Ay! Stella!
谢天谢地 狗被你找到了 多谢你
Ay, thank god you found my dog. Thank you.
这是我的狗 她叫小粉
This is my dog. Her name's pinky.
不 不对 她叫斯黛拉
No, it's not. Her name is stella.
狗牌上写的清清楚楚 看
It says right here on the tag. Look.
等下 抱歉 亲爱的 你叫什么名字
Uh, uh, uh, excuse me. Hi, sweetie. What's your name?
布兰奇[欲望号♥街车女主角的名字]
Blanche.
太巧了吧 米奇尔上边去
Shut up. Mitchell would die.
听着 我们不认识你
Listen, we don't know you.
但我们觉得小姑娘很乖很听话
You seem like a very sweet little girl,
我们没得选择 只有
And right now we're forced to--
终于说到这句了我好开心
I can't believe I'm saying this to you--
要依赖陌生人的善心[欲望号♥街车著名对白]
rely on the kindness of strangers.
两百块卖♥♥给你们
I'll sell her to you for $200.
够了 把狗还给我
That's it. Give me my dog.
来真的吗 小姑娘当真以为
Oh, really? The little girl thinks because she can scream,
会尖叫就可以不讲理吗 尖叫我也会
she can get away with everything? I can scream, too.
这是什么鸟声音
What the hell sound is that?
估计猫被郊狼逮住了
Coyotes must've got a cat.
杰 我们能停了吗 我饿了
Jay, can we stop now? I'm getting hungry.
知道吗 问题不在于你饿
You know what the problem is? You're not hungry.
我只在三点啃过一根胡萝卜
I had a carrot at 3:00.
如果你下笔再卖♥♥不出去
What if you couldn't feed your family
全家都要饿肚子怎么办
Unless you made this next sale?
再卖♥♥不出去房♥子就要被收怎么办
What if you were gonna lose your house?
我知道这么教孩子有点太严 但是
I know I was pushing the kid hard, but here's the thing--
我是老来得子 在他身边的日子没那么多了
I'm an older dad. I'm not gonna be around forever.
要确保他有门吃饭的手艺 我才能睡个安稳觉
And I'll sleep better knowing he's got something to fall back on.
快 我们再走一家
Come on! Let's hit another one.
-我做不到 -什么
- I can't do it. - What?
-我没这本事 -这叫什么话
- I don't have what it takes. - What kind of talk is that?
这是事实 杰
It's the truth, Jay.
我不是推销员的料 更不是商人的料
I'm not a great salesman. I'm not a great businessman.
我跟你不一样
I'm not you.
看到你成绩卓越 却知道自己永远无法企及
Do you know what it's like to see all the amazing things
这种感觉你懂不懂
You've accomplished, knowing I never will?
我怎么才能与你比肩
How am I supposed to live up to you?
谁能做出你的成就
How is anyone?
看来鱼今天都不上钩
Ah, so the fish weren't biting today.
那又怎么样 人生不如意者八♥九♥
So what? That's life.
重点在于是否为此努力
You tried hard, and that's what matters.
没错
Yeah.
听着 其实我需要一些包装纸
You know, I-I actually need some wrapping paper.
知道从哪能买♥♥到吗
You know where I can find some?
-你不用帮我的 -我真心想帮你
- You don't have to do that. - I want to do it.
拍富人马屁 定一本万利
You'll never go broke playing to a rich guy's ego---
把这话记下来
Write that down.
非常感谢大伙
Thanks so much, you guys.
先许个愿吧
Maybe you should make a wish.
打扰一下
Uh, hi. Oh, I'm sorry.
我是来参加交通委员会会议的
Um, I'm here for the Traffic Committee meeting?
已经休会了
The meeting's been adjourned.
-是吗 -我正开生日会呢
- Yeah. Um... - It's my birthday.
我很抱歉 祝你生日快乐
I'm sorry. Happy birthday.
有人把我带到错误的房♥间去了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表