this ridiculous Spanish soap opera.
《水生火热》吗
"Fire and ice"?
[详见s03e06 哥伦比亚剧《Fuego y hielo》]
千万别把昨晚的大结局剧透了
Don't say a word about the ending of last night's episode.
歌♥洛莉亚看那剧 剧透就全毁了
G-gloria watches that. You'll ruin it.
好的好的 谢谢
Si. Muchisimas gracias.
是孩子的姨妈 胡安妮塔
It was the mother's sister Juanita.
她说她还不知道是哪所医院
She said that she doesn't know the exact hospital yet,
但是她大概一小时后会再打给你
but that she will call you, like, in the next hour.
谢谢 歌♥洛莉亚 我想麻烦你帮个忙
Oh, thank you, Gloria. I-I hate to ask this of you,
你能和我们一起去吗
but would you mind coming with us?
我们需要个真正会说西班牙语的人
We need someone who actually knows how to speak Spanish.
我的心拔凉拔凉的
Frio. Muy frio.
好啊 当然可以啦 谢谢 谢谢
Ay, yes, of course! I would love to! Thank you! Thank you!
我这就去收拾东西 然后就出发 好吗
I'm gonna grab my stuff, and we go, okay?
好了 宝贝 快过来
All right, sweetheart. All right, come here.
爸爸要出发了
Daddies gotta go, okay?
宝贝 抱歉不能看你表演了
Okay, we're so sorry we're missing your recital, sweetie.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
你马上就会多个刚出生的弟弟啦
You're getting a brand-new baby brother!
快走吧 快走吧
Cam, come on. Come on.
好的 好的 深呼吸 深呼吸
Okay. All right, breathe, breathe, breathe.
再见杰 再见曼尼 回头见啦
Ciao, Jay! Ciao, Manny! I see you later, okay?
这是怎么一回事
What just happened here?
我要上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
-她是跟你说话 -要不你来管吧
- She's talking to you. - You wanna take that?
首先脚步一定要跟上节奏
Always keep the rhythm in your feet.
然后肩膀上再加点花活 懂吗
Then we're gonna add just a little party in the shoulders. All right?
再来点手臂动作
Now let's get those arms going.
不 不 不 手放下面是在说
No, no, no. Arms down here says,
"哥是白人 对不起"
"I'm white and I'm sorry,"
但手举起来是表示
But arms up here says,
"哥很神秘 猜不透"
"You don't know what I am."
的确猜不透
I-I don't.
你们不会相信的
You're never gonna believe it!
你们不会相信的
You're never gonna believe it!
你们不会相信的
You're never gonna believe it!
猜猜谁找到工作了 是我
Guess who got a job! I did!
哎呀 包袱抖早了
Oh, shoot. I just told you.
-亲爱的 恭喜你 -太棒了
- Oh! Honey, congratulations! - That's amazing!
你找到工作了
You got a job!
这是些什么
And what is all this?
我路过杂货店 就买♥♥了点菜做晚饭
I stopped by the grocery store to get some stuff for dinner.
你知道杂货店在哪儿吗
You know where the grocery store is?
我知道 老妈
Yes, mother.
我今晚要为自己和迪兰做顿晚饭 以表庆祝
I'm celebrating by making dinner for me and Dylan tonight.
你和老爸要一起吗
Would you and dad like to join us?
-这是怎么回事 -不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know.
今晚吃晚饭时
Tonight at dinner,
我要告诉爸妈一个爆♥炸♥性的消息
I'm telling my parents the biggest news of all.
毕业之后 我要搬出去和某人同居
After graduation, I'm moving in with someone.
那个人 就是我
And his name is me.
看我跳舞
Watch me dance.
宝贝 你不必再练习了
Honey, you don't need to practice anymore.
旋转 跳跃 小鸟飞天状什么的
The turning, the jumping, the little bird thing--
你都练熟了
You've got it.
这是什么
What's this?
宝贝 请你不要动这些零件
Sweetie, please don't play with the pieces.
跟你说过了 它们脆弱得很
I've told you, they're very delicate.
你们在造什么
What are you building?
造飞机模型 著名女飞行家艾米莉亚的座驾
It's a model of a plane that was built for amelia earhart.
[首位独自驾机飞跃大西洋的女飞行员]
为什么
Why?
因为她想飞遍整个世界
Because she wanted to fly around the world.
为什么
Why?
也许她是给家里的娃整疯了
Because she probably needed to get away from her kids.
-为什么 -小哥来想个招
- Why? - You know how to stop this?
看我的
I'm on it.
莉莉 请你让我们专心工作
Lily, we really need you to let us concentrate
就一会儿 好吗
for a few minutes, okay?
你的发型真奇怪
Your hair is weird.
这回我没辙了
Um, now I'm flustered.
你真可爱
Oh, you look adorable!
"可爱" 我又不是小狗
"Adorable"? I'm not a puppy.
宝贝 我是在赞美你
Oh, honey, it was meant as a compliment.
克莱尔 看我的 宝贝 你真性感
Claire, I got this. Honey, you look super sexy.
真恶心
Ew.
好吧 这妞是两头堵啊
Well, we tried everything.
拜拜啦
Oh, good-bye!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait!
让我们见见这翩翩公子嘛
We wanna meet this casanova.
别了 见父母这事还是饶了他吧
Oh, no, parents aren't really his scene.
艾利克斯 快开门 我们要给你俩照张相
Alex, open the door. We are going to get a picture.
好吧
Fine.
你 真是 完美无暇
You... look... flawless.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没说错吧 珊瑚色很适合你
Did I not say coral was the color for you?
跟你的肤色很搭啊
Look what it does for your skin.
-嗨 -嗨 小弟
- Hi! - Hi, buddy.
嗨
Hi.
好吧 我毕业舞会的男伴是个基佬
Yes, my bad boy prom date is gay.
只是他自己还蒙在"柜"里呢
He just doesn't know it yet,
我基本上只是他的"幌子"
so I'm basically his beard.
"幌子"的前帘
Pre-beard.
"幌子"上那一撮毛
His stubble.
好啦 喊"茄子"
Okay, say "Cheese"!
茄子
Cheese.
好 开闪光再来张
Okay, now one with flash.
-茄子 -茄子
- Cheese. - Cheese!
行了 照片你们该拍够了吧
Okay, I think you got the picture.
你们开开心心去玩吧
Well, you guys have fun.
亲爱的 要我帮你把头发整理一下吗
Do you want me to touch up your hair, honey?
不用了 没关系
Oh, no, I'm good.
开车别总左摇右摆跟蛇似的
Ay, please stop driving the car like a snake.
搞得我直犯恶心
It's making me nauseating.
你要是想换个地儿可以来后面
Well, uh, if you want to switch places,
后面地方足够大 你也好伸展得开
there's plenty of room to stretch out back here.
所以我们才把
Yeah, that's why we traded
以前的普锐斯换成现在这辆
our old Prius in for the new one.
你知道的 更多成员 更多空间
You know, bigger family, bigger backseat.
后面都能放下两个安全座椅
You can fit two car seats
外加一头足以得奖的肥猪了
and a prize-winning pig back there.
能不把我们的孩子和猪一起放后座上吗
Please don't put a pig in the backseat with our children.
我就是打个比方
I'm not being literal.
这不过是我们农场上的计量方法
It's a unit of measurement we used on the farm.
比如 这张床是"两头猪"的大小
You know, like, "That bed's a double-pigger."
不好意思 要不想点儿别的
Oh, uh, sorry. Maybe think about something else.
你看 我星期一没看到《水生火热》
You know, I missed "Fire and Ice" on Monday.
演了些什么
What happened?
我猜是一群极其养眼的神经质演员
My guess is a bunch of ridiculous plot turns
共同演绎了一段荒诞离奇的故事情节
done by overwrought actors who are impossibly good-looking.
-别听他胡说 -没关系 真的
- Don't listen to him. - Nothing, really.
安东尼奥雇了个妓♥女♥和他老爹结婚
Antonio hired a hooker to marry his father
这样他就能把钱夺回去了
so that he can get back the money,
结果发现那个妓♥女♥是他失散多年的妹妹
but the hooker ended up being his long lost sister,
那个前选美皇后
the former beauty queen.
看来我没猜错啊
Oh. Well, I stand uncorrected.
开车你就开得直一点行不
Ay, please just drive straighter.
[小卡误以为歌♥洛莉亚说他不像"直"男]
对不起 我又翘兰花指了吗
Oh, sorry. Are my pinkies up again?
我激动的时候就会这样
I--they do that when I get excited.
下去 姐♥妹♥们♥
Down, girls!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表