而且别摸脸
And don't touch your face.
是啊 别摸脸 这样显得紧张
Yeah, no face touching. Seems nervous.
你们这太主观了
Some of this is subjective.
-又怎么了 -你发脾气了
- What? What now? - Anger.
你似乎在指责我们
It looks like you're scolding us.
那我这么叉着腰吧
I will keep my hands at my sides.
别叉屁♥股♥上 你不是超人
Not on your hips. You're not superman.
我们能开始了吗
Can we get started?
我们还没开始吗
We haven't started?
我准备了些问题
I've prepared some questions.
哦 太好了 还真有问题
Oh, goody! Actual questions.
-喇叭警告 讽刺 -赶紧提问吧
- Honk. Sarcasm. - Just go.
好吧 邓菲夫人
Okay, Mrs. Dunphy,
您为什么要竞选镇议员呢
why are you running for local office?
好吧 那个 问得很好
Okay, that's, um, that's good.
我 那个 我
I... um, I--
老妈 你应该把这些基本问题
Mom, you really shouldn't stutter
准备得滚瓜烂熟才行
over a basic question like that.
至少你得搞清自己竞选的理由
You should at least know why you're running.
主持人不是应该持中立态度吗
I thought the moderator was supposed to be objective.
谁让我是这里唯一
Not if she's the only one in the room
有过辩论经验的人
who has actual debate experience.
再问一次 为什么参选
Now why are you running?
我发现这个社区需要一个停车路标
I saw the need for a stop sign in--
骗子
Liar!
菲尔
Phil!
我觉得你要准备好应付各种突发状况
I-I just think you should be ready for anything.
我发现这个社区需要一个
I saw the need for a s--
怎么了
What?
不好意思 手滑了一下
Sorry. Accidental buzz.
我发现这个社区需要一个停车路标
I saw the need for a stop sign in my neighborhood,
但即使我收集了必须的区民签名支持
and although I collected the necessary signatures
并将之付诸于书面文件 我发现镇政♥府♥
and did the paperwork, I found local government
还是无视此事
to be entirely unhelpful--
-当我 又怎么了 -句子太长 让我觉得无聊
- When--what? - Too long. I'm bored.
对 下个问题吧 感觉跟上课似的
Yeah, next question. I feel like I'm in school.
有人认为 我们的政♥治♥体制
Some say the political system is bogged down
就是被一些思想强硬派的
by ideological hard-liners
不妥协政策给拖了后腿
unwilling to compromise.
贝利议员 您如何回应这种说法
How would you respond to that, councilman Bailey?
我得求救了
I would like to use my lifeline.
我来回答
I'll take this.
如果我当选 我会尊重各方观点
If elected, I would consider all perspectives,
而且绝不会无视反对意见
and I would not ignore opposing viewpoints.
救援直升机来了 你继续
Helicopter. Just keep going.
我会尊重各方观点
I would consider all perspectives,
-而且绝不会无视反对 -下去吧
- and I wouldn't ignore opposing-- - You suck!
卢克
Luke!
你得准备好应付起哄者
You have to be ready for hecklers.
没错
He's right.
好的 从头再来 不准打断
Okay. I'm doing over. No buzzing.
如果我当选 我
If elected, I--
-又怎么了 -离麦克风太近了
- What? - Too close to the mic.
菲尔 这是个梳子
Phil, it's a hairbrush.
好吧
Okay.
如果我当选 我会尊重各方观点
If elected, I would consider all opinions
而且绝不会无视反对意见
and not ignore those of the opposition,
绝不会步贝利议员六届任期施政的后尘
as councilman Bailey has done for six terms.
又怎么了 我回答得多棒
What? That was a great answer.
好吧 我听不下去了
Well, I couldn't hear it
因为你把不好看的半边脸面向了观众
because you were showing me the bad side of your face.
我有半边脸不好看吗
I have a bad side?
-对 左半边 -不对 是右半边
- Yeah, the left. - No. It's the right.
老爸 绝对是左半边好吧 你自己看看
Uh, dad, it's totally the left. I mean, look at it.
宝贝 我选择睡左边是有道理的
Sweetheart, why do you think I chose my side of the bed?
好吧 谢谢你们了
Okay! Okay. Thank you.
谢谢我亲爱的家人们 你们真是帮了我一个大忙
Thank you, family. This has been super-duper helpful.
手势 嘴唇 讽刺 翻白眼
Hands, lips, sarcasm, eye-rolling,
不好看的半边脸
wrong side of the face.
哦对 我发现了
Oh, yeah. Now I see it.
的确是左边
Yep.
她准备好了
She's ready.
像这样
And it's this,
像这样
and it's this.
不是这样
Not this,
是这样
but this.
-好了 够了小卡 -还有这样
- Okay. Okay, that's good, Cam. -And this.
留点 留点花瓣给女儿吧
Save--let's save some petals for Lily, all right?
好 乖女儿过来
Okay. Let's do it over here, sweetheart.
-到这边来 -好的
- Right over here. - Okay.
对了 就像你走向婚礼的圣坛
There you go. Oh, like you're coming down the aisle!
一次别洒太多 不错
Not too many at once. That's good.
很好 你做得很好 乖女儿
Okay. You're doing great, lil.
噢 她太棒了
Oh, she is, isn't she?
谁看新娘啊 咱闺女才是瞩目的焦点
Forget the bride. All the eyes are gonna be on her.
我不敢相信你居然笑出来了
I cannot believe you laughed!
抱歉 但你知道我有两个软肋笑点
I am sorry. But you know I have two weaknesses--
小孩爆粗口 老人唱饶舌
children cursing and old people rapping.
小卡 我们得告诉她那词不好
Cam, we have to tell her it's a bad word.
不行 那样更会让她觉得那词作用巨大
No. That just gives it more power.
我们越不提起这事越好
The less we make of it, the better.
我们就装作什么都没发生
Let's just pretend like it never happened.
好吧 或许 或许什么都没发生
Okay. Yeah, maybe it-- maybe it didn't.
或许是我们听错了
Maybe we--maybe we misheard.
对 或许她说的是"草"
Yeah. Maybe she said "Truck."
或者"擦"
Or--or "Duck."
或者"菜" 她有可能说的是"策"
Or "Luck." She could have said "Yuck."
爸爸 我能吃冰淇淋吗
Daddy, can I have some ice cream?
不 宝贝儿 如果你饿了 可以吃点水果
No, honey, if you're hungry, you can have some fruit.
水果
Fruit? .
我有俩孩子要教育啊
I have two children.
菲尔 这是要上电视吗
Phil? Phil, is this televised?
我没告诉你是不想让你紧张
I didn't tell you because I didn't want to make you nervous.
好主意 真是个好主意啊
Great plan. Really good plan.
最后时刻 给我来个措手不及
Throw me for a curveball at the last minute.
别紧张妈 只是公共频道
Mom, chill. It's just public access.
我们的辩论比赛也上公共频道
My debate team's on public access,
只有你们才会看而已
and the only people who watch me are you guys.
对 每次都看
Yep. All the time.
所以或许没人会看这个
So maybe nobody will see this?
不 我们想让大家看到这个
No. We want people to see this.
这样你才能当选 被人熟知才是关键
That's how you win elections. That's the whole point.
那老妈应该做些疯狂愚蠢的事
Then mom should do something so crazy and stupid.
-可以做网络红人 -妈 千万别做网络红人
- It goes viral. - Mom, please don't go viral.
好的 我会把这个加进严禁事宜中
Okay. I'll add that to my list of things not to do--
别碰脸 别翻白眼
Don't touch my face, don't roll my eyes,
别指点江山
don't point my fingers,
还有绝对不做网络红人
and definitely don't go viral.
你们还有谁对我有点信心的
Do any of you still believe in me?
我们当然相信你 我们站在你这边
Of course we do. We're on your side.
是右半边
The right side.
不是左边
Not the left.
我们去找个座位
Let's grab a seat.
右边 左边
Right. Left.
好了 妈 要有自信
Okay. Mom, just be confident.
凭什么 自家客厅的辩论我都输了
Based on what? I just lost a debate in my living room,
而且大家觉得我讨人嫌
and people think I'm unlikable.
这是男人针对女强人的专用词
That's just the word men use for powerful women
因为他们感觉受到威胁
because they feel threatened.
所以忘掉一切 强势不屈 舍我其谁
So just forget everything else and be proud and powerful.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表