I've done a lot for you over the years.
杰你也是 那女孩可能就是我的真命天女
Jay, you, too. This girl could be the one.
以后我再也不会烦你们了
Then I'm out of your hair forever.
泳池派对哦 妈妈 穿着适当点
Pool party, mom. Dress accordingly.
你能帮我拿一下那盒麦片吗
Can you help me reach that box of cereal?
嘿 你是米茨·罗斯
Hey. You're Mitzi Roth.
我看过你的广♥告♥
I recognize you from your ads.
是不是很性感
Smokin', right?
我是卢克·邓菲
I'm Luke Dunphy.
我爸是菲尔·邓菲
My dad's phil dunphy.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么那么讨厌他
Why do you hate him so much?
生意场上无朋友 孩子 并不是针对你♥爸♥
It's just business, kid. It's not personal.
可你影响到我们家了
Well, it's personal to us.
我以前没见过我爸那么担心过
I've never seen my dad so worried before.
我用录音笔窃听
I have this spy pen,
听到他跟我妈谈话
and I heard him talking to my mom,
他很担心明年付不起我姐姐的大学学费
and he's scared about paying for my sister's college next year.
貌似他还在担心什么派对
And I guess he's nervous about some kind of party,
因为他说到有个什么气球付款
Because he said there's a big balloon payment.
[Balloon Payment贷款中的期末大笔还款]
总而言之吧 他简直就是最好的爸爸
Anyways, he's like the best dad ever,
所以你是不是能对他稍微好点
So maybe you could be a little nicer to him.
你在这呢 孩子
There you are, buddy.
看看 他们在派送免费糖豆
Check it out. They're giving away free jelly beans.
嗨 米茨
Hey, Mitzi.
邓菲
Dunphy.
你儿子可真乖
You have a very nice kid there.
他是我的
He's mine.
我在想 在演过小菲茨宝之后
Hey, so I was thinking after, uh, little Fizbo,
我们可以演梯子那个
We could do the ladder bit.
我去 我都忘了那梯子了
Ah, crap. I forgot the ladder.
下周末我会记得的
You know, I'll remember it next weekend.
下周末是什么
What's next weekend?
我们在千橡市有个演出
We got a town fair in Thousand Oaks
以及帕萨迪纳市有场生日会
and a birthday party in Pasadena.
说什么呢 我没法去
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I-I can't do that.
你什么意思
W-what do you mean?
帕萨迪纳警方要抓的人可是我
I'm the one with outstanding warrants in Pasadena.
下周末我们要带莉莉去水族馆
We're taking Lily to the aquarium next weekend.
路易斯 你知道合作仅此一次 对吗
You know, Lewis, this was just a onetime thing, right?
不是说好"我们双丑合璧 再战江湖"吗
What happened to "We're putting the act back together"?
只是对今天而言
Well, that was just for today.
噢 当然了
Oh. Oh, sure.
-我很抱歉让你误会 -不用
- I'm--I'm sorry if you thought... - No, no, no.
我理解
I get it.
你现在是居家男人
You're a family man now.
我们出去让此次表演成为
Let's go out there and make this
菲茨宝 & 路易斯秀史上最精彩的一场
the best show fizbo & Lewis have ever done.
没问题 搭档
You got it, partner.
女士们细菌们 男生们女生们
Ladies and germs, boys and girls,
来见见我的好朋友
say hello to my good friend...
小菲茨宝
little Fizbo!
大家好 巨人们
Hello, big people!
你好
Hi!
派对开始啦
Let's get this party started!
跳舞让我觉得好饿啊
Wow, all this dancing sure has made me hungry!
要是有东西吃就好了
Wish I had something to eat!
忘了那边有条鱼
Oh, forgot I had that fish over there.
搞不懂他为何如此生我的气
Don't know why he's so mad at me!
刚才还好好的
He was fine just a minute ago.
噢 好吧
Ohh! Okay!
某人今天出拳很猛啊
Somebody's a little punchy today!
干什么
Oh. Hey.
怎么有煎锅在这里
What's the frying pan doing here?
什么时候表演需要煎锅的
When did we add a frying pan to the act?
不需要 不 不需要煎锅
We don't need-- nope! Don't need the frying pan!
你为什么要打我 别打了
Why are you doing that? Stop doing that.
去死吧 叛徒
Screw you, you traitor.
很疼好吧
Ow! That hurts!
说真的 住手
Seriously, stop it!
知道什么疼吗 被抛弃才疼
Know what hurts? Abandonment.
听听他们的笑声 我们本可以出名的
Listen to 'em laughing. We could have been something.
我们本可以红起来的 我一人可成不了笑星
We could have been some-- I can't do this bit by myself!
来人啊 来人啊 这不是表演
Somebody! Somebody! This isn't pretend!
快去找个大人来 快啊
Someone grab an adult, please!
米茨
Mitzi.
你儿子忘了拿麦片
Your kid forgot his cereal.
每盒都有意外小礼物
There's a surprise in every box.
剧透下 吃多得糖尿病
Spoiler alert-- it's diabetes.
你大老远开车来就为了送这个
You drove all the way over here for this?
好吧 听我说
Okay, look, here's the deal.
如果你想要 那家代理归你了
You can have that listing if you want it.
-什么 -那对夫妻很难应付
- What? - Yeah, the couple are a real pain.
我已经老得经不起这样的折腾
I'm too old for that kind of headache.
你别到处宣传就行
Just keep your mouth shut about it.
-太谢谢你了 -我刚说了闭嘴
- Thank you so much. - I just said "Zip it"!
-噢 是说过了 -真够白♥痴♥
- Oh. You did. - Unbelievable.
对不起 谢谢了
I'm so sorry. But thank you.
回见
Bye!
孩子们 集♥合♥了
Kids, gather 'round!
我们就在这里
We are right here!
我要告诉你们 人性本善
Let me tell you something-- people are fundamentally good.
关键是 要发现他们内心深处的善良
The key is, you find that goodness deep within 'em.
操纵之
Twist it,
为己所用
and turn it to your advantage.
你好
Hello.
好了 就是她
And... there she is.
要说些什么
What are you gonna hit?
大学 气球付款 最好的老爸
College, balloon payment, greatest dad ever.
很好 要挤点眼泪到你眼中吗
Nice. Do you want me to squirt some tears in your eyes?
爸 拜托
Dad, please.
我学走路前就会假哭了
I was fake crying before I could walk.
你以为我是怎么摆脱吃沙拉的
How do you think I got out of eating all those salads?
你能帮我拿一下那盒麦片吗
Can you help me reach that box of cereal?
嘿 你是米茨·罗斯 是吗
Oh, hey. You're Mitzi Roth, right?
我见过你的广♥告♥
I recognize you from your ads.
是不是很性感
Smokin', huh?
真不敢相信你把代理权拿回来了
I can't believe you got that listing back!
-宝贝 -亲爱的
- Sweetheart! - Honey!
-亲爱的 -什么事
- Honey? - Mm-hmm?
"顶"
Ding?
你确定要"顶"一个唠叨婆吗
You sure you wanna ding a chatterbox?
亲爱的
Honey...
小家伙 快
Buddy, quick--
假哭的窍门是什么
What's the trick to those fake tears?
想着"活宝三人组"死绝了
The three stooges are all dead.
是啊 妙招啊
Yeah, that's good.
看来某人喜欢酷玩乐队
Well, it looks like somebody likes Coldplay.
是啊 你看见了
Mm. Right. You saw.
你们有看到我发的感恩节照片吗
Did you see the pictures I posted from thanksgiving?
灰常可耐
Totes adorbs.
我想死了算了
I'm going to kill myself.
你得看我的留言板 这里
You gotta check out my wall. Right there.
1990年春假 新奥尔良
"Spring break, 1990, New Orleans."
那是你吗
Is that you?
什么
What?
你大学同学在照片中把你圈了
Some guy from your college tagged you in a picture.
什么叫圈了 什么叫圈了
What is "Tagging"? What is "Tagging"?
你为什么用漏斗喝酒
Why are drinking out of a funnel?
为什么会有只手...
Why there's a hand...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表