不 他是心脏病去世的
No. He had a heart attack.
有人去世了 你却 你还笑得出来
A man died. You're-- you're smiling.
我没在笑
I'm not smiling.
撒谎 老妈 吓死个人哦
You are, mom. It's kinda creepy.
有人在吗 沃特
Well, hello? Walt?
发生什么了
What's going on?
沃特怎么了
Something happen to Walt?
我想你可以猜到的
Well, I'm sure you can imagine.
他病了吗
He sick?
他现在在医院吗
He's in the hospital?
天啊 没卖♥♥关子了
Oh, my god. Just tell me.
好吧
Mm! Okay.
他去世了
He is... dead.
-真的吗 -对 他去世了
- He is? - Yeah, he's dead.
你捂着个嘴做什么
What are you doing with your mouth?
-没什么 -她在笑 她觉得很滑稽
- Nothing. - She's smiling. She thinks it's funny.
我没有 我没觉得很滑稽
I don't. I don't think it's funny.
-我没在笑 -我不会把这个留给你的
- I'm not smiling. - I'm not leaving this with you.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我也才知道我脸有这毛病
I just found out my face does this.
老妈 你这样是大不敬啊
Wow, mom. That was so wrong.
这只是应对机制的不同 卢克
Well, it's--it's called a coping mechanism, Luke.
有些人会选择压抑自己的情感
Some people repress their feelings
有些人则会选择微笑 不说了越描越黑
and some people just smile. But d--it doesn't matter.
把电视机放回小屋去 赶紧离开这儿
Just put the TV in the den. Let's get out of here.
电视机不是放在小屋的
It doesn't go in the den.
应该放在这儿
It goes right here.
从我的房♥间就能看见它了
I can see it from my room.
有时候大半夜 我醒来时
Sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night
往这边一瞧
and look down here.
看电视机开着 就知道他还没睡
If the tv was on, I knew he was up,
我也说不清
and I don't know,
我想我会怀念这种感觉的
I guess I'm gonna miss that.
这真是...
Yeah. That's...
是啊
Yeah.
好点了吗
Is that any better?
还是有那么点儿 摇摇晃晃的
Yeah, it still feels just, you know, a little wobbly.
我的天 不不
Oh! Oh, my god. Okay, no, no, no.
没事 没关系 谢谢你 谢谢你
That's--that's fine. Thank you. Thank you.
好吧 看样子是时候了
Okay, it's "Go" Time.
好啊 医生
Oh, hey, doc.
没事的 阵痛而已
It's okay. It's just a cramp.
你们还要点些别的吗
Can I get you guys anything else?
可千万别 他已经让我吃遍
Please, no. He's already made me eat
菜单上"世间绝迹"的各种美食了
the world's greatest everything on the menu.
老爸 你今天怎么这么诡异
Dad, why are you acting like this?
是跟沃特去世有关吗
Is this about Walt dying?
不 与他在世时没来得及做的事有关
No. It's about what he didn't do when he was alive--
他没能和女儿共创特殊的美好回忆
Have a special bond with his daughter.
我不想成为他那样的一个父亲
I don't want to be that kind of dad.
要做就做尤金·塞尔南那样的
I want to be Eugene Cernan.
尤金·塞尔南是谁
Who's Eugene Cernan?
阿波罗17号♥的宇航员
"Apollo 17" Astronaut,
月上最后一人 史上最酷的爹
Last man on the moon, coolest dad of all time.
他离开月球时 他俯下身去
When he was leaving the moon, he reached down
把他女儿名字的缩写 刻在了月球表面
and wrote his daughter's initials into the lunar surface.
由于月球上没有空气流动
Since there's no atmosphere--
所以它会永远留在那
There'll be there forever.
所以每次当她仰望天空时
Wow. So every time she looks in the sky,
就能收到那专属于她的讯息
she knows there's a message just for her.
没错 全世界的爹都恨尤金·塞尔南
Exactly. That's why dads everywhere hate Eugene Cernan.
不是吧
Oh, no.
好吧 "恨"这字眼确实重了 只是
Okay, "Hate's" A strong word. It's just--
我是想说
I'm trying to make--
天啊
Oh. Oh, boy.
亲爱的
Honey. Okay.
我是真想帮你
I really wanna help,
不过都说见别人打哈欠或呕吐时
but you know when someone yawns,
自己也会有反应
It makes you yawn?
你也想吐了 是吗
You're not gonna yawn, are you?
都已经到嗓子眼了 天哪
I already yawned a little in my mouth. Oh, god.
杰 帮了这么大忙 真得谢谢你
Jay, I want to thank you for helping me do this.
小卡肯定很开心 不用自己一人忙活了
I know Cam appreciates not having to do it all on his own.
怎么 摆什么臭脸呢
What? What's that face?
你真想知道
You really wanna know?
当然
Sure.
有时候我觉得 在他们的关系中
Sometimes I think you treat my son
你把我儿子当成女人
like the woman in their relationship.
-什么 -比如那对表
- What? - Like those watches.
小卡那块又大又爷们
Cam's was all big and manly.
另一只看起来
The other one looked like something
就像是格蕾丝·凯莉的表
Grace Kelly would wear.
[嫁给摩纳哥王子的美国女演员]
那是因为
Well, that's just because
米奇的手腕比小卡的要纤细 仅此而已
Mitch has a more slender wrist than cam does. That's all.
他那是瘦 不是纤细
It's skinny, not slender.
那你老老实实告诉我
And you're honestly telling me
你没把米奇放在类似女人的角色中
you don't cast mitch in the more ladylike role?
你是说小卡扮演的是老婆的角色吗
Are you saying Cam is the wife in this deal?
我没那么想过
I don't think about it that way.
现在可不像我们当年那样了
It's not like it was in our day.
出门养家糊口的是老公
Husband went out to work.
在家相夫教子的是老婆
Wife stayed home with the kids.
真会说话 拐弯抹角地说小卡是女人呗
That sounds like a clever way of saying "Yes."
好吧
Fine.
他们是平等的
They're both equal.
没有谁是女方
Neither one is the wife.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我其实也很明白
I know that in my head.
只是当我觉得跟他相守一生的人
It's just that it makes me feel a tiny bit better
其实有那么一点像女人时
to think that the person he's spending his life with
我心里会好过些
is a tiny bit of a woman.
我懂的
I get it.
每次我对这事刚能接受一点时
Every time I start to feel comfortable with this thing,
就又会有新的事情发生让我烦心
some new part comes up I gotta wrap my head around.
事已至此 坦然接受吧
Yeah, I guess we got no choice.
对 我们都有两个儿子
Yep. We got two sons,
都为对方的基情所倾倒
and they're gay for each other.
回家路上我会慢点开的
I'll take it slow on the way home.
别担心 冒险旅程取消
Don't worry. Canceling course for adventure.
你猜什么将永存我心难以忘记
You know what I'll never forget?
就是我爸花了一整天
The time my dad spent the entire day
就为了要给我制♥造♥些特殊的回忆
trying to create a special memory for me.
还有 有个孕妇踩着我的呕吐物滑到了
Or when a pregnant lady slipped in my vomit.
等着
Hang on.
走之前我得做件事
I wanna do one thing before we go.
你在回家路上了吗
Hey, you on your way home?
快了 你那边怎么样了
Just about. How's everything there?
事实上 一切进展顺利
Actually, it's pretty great.
我等不及要见你了
I can't wait to see you.
我也是
Me, too.
好的
Okay.
走吧
Let's hit it.
要不然
I don't know.
回家路上我们买♥♥点吃的带回去吧
I feel like maybe we should get some food on the way home.
可别
Don't.
来个金枪鱼三明治
Maybe a nice tuna melt.
别说了
Stop it.
月 光 餐 厅
艾丽克斯·邓菲
我已经尽力了妈妈 简直跟噩梦一样
I did what I could, mom. It was a nightmare.
我都不知道我关了多少次浴室的灯
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表