艾丽克斯现在应该在跳舞了
Well, Alex should be hitting the dance floor right about now.
肯定很开心
Must be fun.
真的 爸爸 别说了
Really, dad, let it go.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
只是你不去舞会我很难过
I'm just sad you're missing it.
我还清楚记着我参加毕业舞会那晚
I can still totally picture my prom night.
我的女伴是安吉拉·威尔金斯
My date was Angela Wilkins.
我爸爸扮成了豪车司机 操着英国口音
My dad dressed as a limo driver and spoke with a British accent.
我们到达的时候 他还大声通报
He even announced our arrival.
"菲廉·邓菲先生和威尔金斯夫人驾到"
"Sir Philliam Dunphy and the Lady Wilkins!"
所有的酷小子都和我们一起乐翻了
All the cool kids were totally laughing with us.
真高兴我们在那之后认识了
Oh, I'm just so glad we met after that.
-我也是 -没错
- Me, too. - Yeah.
知道后来的安吉拉怎么样了吗
Wonder what ever happened to Angela?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
我二十年没见过她了
I haven't seen her in over 20 years,
不过这才是毕业舞会的魅力所在
but that's what's special about prom.
无论如何
No matter what...
那晚永远是我和威尔金斯夫人共同的回忆
the Lady Wilkins and I will always have that night.
放下 放下 我们来
Oh, no, no, no! We got this.
我们来收拾
We'll clean.
你们来收拾
You're cleaning up?
今天是什么日子
What kind of day is this?
小卡和米奇有了新儿子
Cam and Mitch get a new son,
我们又得了新女儿
we get a new daughter.
伙计们 今晚很开心
That was really fun, you guys.
没错 下次去我们家聚
Yeah, and next time, we'll just do it at our place.
我去 提前说一声就好
I'm in. Just give me a heads-up.
"我们家" 什么意思
"Our place"? What? What?
那个
Um, well,
既然我现在有工作了
Since I have a job now
又打算去上社区大学
and I'm going to community college,
我和迪兰考虑呢
uh, Dylan and I were thinking that, you know,
一起租个房♥子什么的
we would get an apartment together.
-什么 -你们会做♥爱♥吗
- What? - Are you doing sex?
-行了 -卢克 你先出去一会儿
- Okay. - Luke, can we have a minute, please?
听着
Listen...
我知道你们不放心
I know that you're concerned,
不过我现在在设计T恤 会有大号♥的
but I'm designing t-shirts now, and they're gonna be huge.
[huge有大卖♥♥之意 迪兰说的只是T恤的尺寸]
还有中号♥和小号♥的
Also medium and small.
迪兰 我们想单独和海莉说会儿话
Dylan, would you excuse us for a moment so we can talk to Haley?
当然 你们在这聊 我回避就好
Sure, but you stay. I'll go.
你好 晚上好
Hi. Uh, uh, buenos noches.
我们想找... 会说英语吗
Uh, uh, we're looking for... uh, English?
胡安妮塔 我们要找胡安妮塔
Uh, well, Juanita. We're looking for juanita.
-你好 -你好
- Hola! - Hi.
是米奇尔和卡梅隆吗
Mitchell y cameron?
她说 你们好 是米奇和卡梅隆吗
Ah, she says, "Hello, Mitch and Cameron."
这我们听得懂
I think we got that.
是你们请我来的
Ay, you brought me here.
诚招西班牙语人才
谢谢
Thank you...
这段你们也听懂了吗
Did you get that, too?
对 大部分听懂了
Yeah, a lot of it. Mm-hmm.
还是告诉我们吧
Just... just tell us.
宝宝半小时前出生了 很健康
The baby was born half-hour ago, that he's in perfect health.
他有六斤五两 头发浓密 褐色的眼睛
He was 7 pounds, 4 ounces, with thick hair and brown eyes.
太好了
That's so good!
胡安妮塔
Juanita!
诚招西班牙语人才
歌♥洛莉亚 怎么了
Gloria, what's going on?
不知道 牧师有要事告诫
I don't know. The priest comes with great warning.
肯定没好事
That can't be good.
轻点 是关于祖母的 她病了
Shh! Something about the grandmother. She's sick.
不过现在好多了
But now she's better.
-现在她知道了 -知道什么
- And now she knows! - Knows what?
[米奇尔对拉美电视剧的理解很到位]
这是干嘛
What was that for?!
那个护士偷了她祖母的杏仁
The nurse stole her grandmother's almonds.
不是 那护士记恨于胡安妮塔
No, the nurse is mad at Juanita
因为她把这护士的爱人给抢走了
because Juanita stole her lover,
胡安妮塔又同时记恨于那个护士
and Juanita is mad at the nurse
因为这护士把她宝宝的事告诉了她祖母
because the nurse told the grandmother about the baby!
-我们的宝宝吗 -我们的宝宝吗
- Our baby? - Our baby?
既然都这么想 不如让我说出来吧
We're both thinking it. I'm just gonna say it.
莉莉的舞姿跟刚这水准可差着十万八千里呢
Lily's dance is not up to the standard of what we just saw.
我已经神游着 去打高尔夫了
In my head, I'm golfing right now.
普里契特先生 我是莉莉的舞蹈老师露西
Hi, Mr. Pritchett? I'm Lily's dance teacher Lucy.
我们遇到了点小麻烦
We have a little bit of an issue.
莉莉不想上台表演了
Lily doesn't want to perform.
这小家伙
Oh, the poor thing.
-你去牵莉莉 我去取车 -不不
- You get the kid, I'll get the car. - Oh, no.
能否顺利上台对她自尊心的建立很重要
It's really important for Lily's self-esteem that she go on.
我觉得你们谁应该去跟她谈谈
I think one of you should talk to her.
你知道她跳得很烂 是吧
You know she stinks, right?
所以我想应该你去
And I think it should be you.
莉莉
Lily.
你的老师说你不想上台了 是真的吗
Your teacher tells me you don't want to dance. Is that true?
可你在家练习的时候
But you were so good back at the house
跳的多好啊
when you were practicing.
我想回家 回我家
I wanna go home, to my house.
回你自己家
Ah, to your house, huh?
是因为爸爸们都不在而伤心了吗
Are you sad your dads aren't here?
是啊 他们也会因为错过这个而伤心
Yeah. Well, I know they're sad to miss this,
但他们去接你的小♥弟♥弟♥了
But they're getting you that baby brother.
这是好事 对吧
That's good, right?
你知道的 亲爱的
You know, honey,
你两个爸爸还是会一样爱你的
Your dads are gonna love you just as much
小♥弟♥弟♥来了也不会变 相信我
when you get this brother. Trust me.
我先有了你克莱尔姑姑 然后你♥爸♥出生了
I first had your Aunt Claire, and then your dad came along,
我对他们都的爱都一样深
and I loved them just the same,
虽然你爹可能不这么说
no matter what he tells you.
你相信我吗
You believe me?
这就够了
Close enough.
你说呢
So what do you say?
你会上去跳舞给大家看吗
You gonna go out there and dance for everybody?
不
No.
亲爱的 我总能干点什么让你上台的吧
Honey, there must be something I can do to get you out there.
来跟我一起跳 爷爷
Come dance with me, grandpa.
不 亲爱的 这是不可能滴
No, honey, that's not gonna happen.
我给你五十块钱咋样
How about I give you 50 bucks?
我不理解为什么我就不能这样做
I don't see why I can't do this.
我完全有能力掌控自己的人生
I'm totally getting my life together.
请允许我给你
Uh, allow me, if you will,
准确描绘一下你以为自己想要的生活
to paint an accurate picture of this life
是什么样的 好吗
Yeah. You think you want, okay?
起初 分分钟妙不可言
Um, at first, it's a blast--
去买♥♥个餐盘架
buying a dish rack,
挂个床单 把房♥间一分为二
hanging a sheet up to turn one room into two.
用通用扳手捣鼓出个"四不像"书柜
Allen-wrenching a bookcase called a nurnk...
因为你连宜家的组装货的买♥♥不起
because you couldn't afford the sklurg.
接下来呢
But then...
账单源源不断地涌进来
Then those bills start rolling in...
这样你就不得不多轮几班
Oh. So you gotta pick up some extra shifts.
对 然后猛不丁的
Yeah. And suddenly...
这是啥啊 你怀孕了
Uh-oh, what's that? You're pregnant.
早该注意的
Should've been safe.
弄得你焦头烂额 精疲力尽
Ooh, and you're stressed and exhausted.
车♥库♥里装满了卖♥♥不出去的T恤衫
You've got a garage filled with unsold huge t-shirts.
还有 亲爱的 如果你觉得这种压力
And, honey, if you think this kind of stress
还不足以对你的身材长相造成任何影响
is not gonna take its toll on that body and that face,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表