Oh, my god! It's bunny!
莉莉会高兴坏了的
Oh, Lily's gonna be so happy.
真是太好了 快去拿回来
Oh, that's so great. Go ahead and get it.
-啥 我去 -对啊
- What, me? - Yeah.
干嘛让我去拿回来
Why should I go and get it?
我才不会去呢
Well, I-I'm not gonna do it.
为什么 是我发现的
Why? I spotted it.
你离得近
You're closer.
这是你的使命 想想"卢克·天行者"
It's your journey. Luke skywalker?
想想"超越自我" 想想你爹 快去
Pattern-breaking? Your father? Get in there.
好吧
Fine.
嗨 先生
Sir--hi, sir.
你好 你 你
Hello, you--you...
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好 先生
He-hello? Sir...
-我不能 -我的老天爷啊
- I-I can't... - Oh, for god sakes!
-她要狠咱就恨吧 -你处理得很得体
- Let her hate us. - You turned out great.
-我也这么觉得 -不愧是个大律师
- I did, didn't I? - You're a big lawyer.
我预想中的按♥摩♥可不是这样的
This is not the massage I had in mind.
好的
All right.
这样
Okay.
大约一小时后 有辆火车会经过这儿
In about an hour, a train goes through town
可以把我们带到卵石滩那儿
that will get us close to pebble beach.
严格意义上说 这不是一辆客车
Now it's not technically a-a passenger train,
-所以不会停站 -什么
- so it won't be stopping. - What?
咱们到时候得跑快点
So we gotta get running real good.
高跟鞋就算了吧 还有带上那毛毯
No high-heeled shoes. And it wouldn't be wrong
应该也能排上用场了吧
if we took that blanket with us, either, huh?
你们觉得如何 来一场流浪大冒险如何
So what do you say? Anybody up for a hobo adventure?
真要投票的话 我反对
If we're voting, I'm a "No".
曼尼 我们出去一会儿就回来
Manny, we're gonna be right back.
我们去停车场那个机器里弄点冰块回来
We're gonna get some ice from the machine in the parking lot.
够上档次
Classy.
杰 这是要闹哪样 有意思吗
Jay, this is getting crazy. Is it worth it?
我就想会会三五老友而已
I wanna see the old gang.
你是真心想见他们 还是单纯想去炫耀
Do you wanna see them or you want to show off to them?
私人飞机啊 名贵手表啊
The private plane, the fancy watch.
你只是想回味
You still want to feel
自己在大学里当大佬的滋味吧
that you're the big kahuna on the campus.
才没有呢 我压根没往那方面想
That's not it. That's not even a thing.
我要带曼尼回家了
You know what? I'm taking Manny home.
如果你执意要去坐...
If you want to go in the takka-takka-takka-takka,
成 你就一个人去吧
okay, go to pebble beach by yourself.
不要 说什么呢 计划不是这样的
No, what? That's not the plan.
如果你那么想去
If you wanna go there so bad,
这就是唯一的办法了
that's the only way you're gonna get there.
不是我自己想要去那儿
I'm not trying to get me there.
我是想带你去那儿
I'm trying to get you there!
-什么 -听着
- What? - Look...
关于当大佬的事 我有点言过其实
I may have exaggerated the size... kahuna I was.
我可能
I may not...
严格意义上来说 都没当过大佬
technically have been a kahuna.
我那时很怯懦 大多时间我都是
I was shy, and I spent most of my time...
坐在学校长椅上
on the bench.
可你一直说得好像自己当时很...
But you always made it sound like you--
我知道自己吹成什么样
Oh, I know what I made it sound like.
人们都觉得我不会有大出息
People didn't expect much from me,
还有
and, um...
他们肯定没想到
they certainly didn't expect me
我会和你这样的美人走到一起
to end up with... somebody like you.
所以你只是把我当成个
So this is all about you
奖杯抱过去耀武扬威是吗
parading me around like a trophy?
没错
Yes.
你干嘛早不讲
Why didn't you say so?
做奖杯扮花瓶我可最在行
I can be a trophy!
好啦 赶紧把这个尤物带去卵石滩吧
Come on. We need to get this up to pebble beach.
曼尼 出发啦 快收拾一下
Manny! We're leaving! Get ready!
太棒了 我们十分钟内离开的话
Oh, good. If we get out of here in the next ten minutes,
就只用付一个小时的房♥费
we don't have to pay for the second hour.
玩得怎么样啊 开跑车的
How you doing there, sport?
-真抱歉 -没事啦
- I'm sorry. - That's okay.
多谢
Thanks.
那
So...
跑这么远来做什么
Whatcha doing all the way up here?
是不是生气啦
Did someone snap?
没错 有一点
A little. Yeah.
就因为你买♥♥那辆破跑车
I was mad at you for buying that stupid sports car.
我就知道
I knew it!
但我错了
And I was wrong.
这车太棒了 一整天都棒极了
It's a great car. God, I had the best day.
菲尔 我还做了侧手翻
Phil, I did cartwheels.
不带我吗
Without me?
对
Yeah.
你知道有小姑娘喜欢上咱家卢克了吗
Hey, did you know there's a girl with a crush on Luke?
-奥利维亚吧 -对
- Olivia. - Yeah.
海莉跟科里彻底玩完了
Oh, and Haley's totally done with Corey.
这我倒不知道
That's new.
艾丽克斯在自学汉语
Alex is teaching herself Chinese
等回头中国把咱全部收♥购♥后可以派上用场
so she'll be useful when they finish buying us.
她就是个怪小孩
She's so weird.
我真的很想驾车带孩子们四处逛逛
I really want to be able to drive the kids around.
我本该买♥♥个大点的车上班用 是我错了
I need a bigger car for work. I made a mistake.
你没犯错 你买♥♥它是有原因的
No, you didn't. You bought it for a reason.
为什么咱们后来就不到海边来了
When did we stop coming to the beach?
好像是从艾丽克斯
I think it was when Alex
绘制水质报告开始的
started printing out water quality reports.
以后该头痛的就是中国了[来研究食品质量吧]
She'll be China's problem soon.
你知道吗
You know...
咱们并不需要跑车才能来这儿
We don't need a sports car to get out here.
咱们许下个约定好了
We should just make a pact.
每月找个机会 逃离尘嚣奔向大海
Once a month, we get out to the beach.
别人问起 就说出来办点事儿
And we tell everyone we're running errands.
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那干洗店你还没去是吗
So you didn't get to the dry cleaner?
世人常说 生命中最重要的事
They say the important thing in life
并非抵达终点
isn't the destination.
而是旅途本身
It's the journey,
是一路上遇到的重重挑战
the challenges you face along the way...
是出乎意料的峰回路转
the unexpected twists and turns...
是被你击溃的失望与沮丧
the disappointments you overcome.
看看我从网上买♥♥到什么了
Look what I found on the internet.
我的天啊 是穿着短袍的卢克·天行者
Oh, my god! It's Luke Skywalker in his shorty robe!
-我好喜欢 小卡 -是我的
- I love it, Cam---. - Mine!
但世人皆糊涂
But they're wrong.
终点才最重要
It's all about the destination,
尤其是当终点是
especially when the destination
有超棒海景的酒店时
is your amazing oceanfront hotel.
再次感谢你 塞丽娜
Thank you again, Serena.
最诚挚的问候 曼尼·迪尔加多
Warmest regards, Manny Delgado.
这孩子干嘛呢
What's he doing?
他给那大堂经理送花呢
He's sending flowers to the concierge.
-不是吧 -喂
- Oh, jeez. - Hey...
信♥用♥卡♥号♥
Credit card.
你老婆让你改主意了 对吧
She wore you down, didn't she?
跟克莱尔一点关系都没有
This is not about Claire.
是我自己真心想把车卖♥♥给你
I really want to sell you the car.
真悲哀 你居然被女人制♥服♥了
It's sad. She got you to believe that.
不是 我
No, I...
我只是发现敞篷跑车不适合自己
Turns out I'm just not a convertible guy.
好吧 你的便宜我来占
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表