今天 我送她上学时候
Uh, today, when I--when I dropped her off at school.
然后你居然让我自责了一整天
And you let me suffer all day?
我错了 但我们不能在大伙儿面前说这些吧
All right, look, we--we can't do this with everybody here.
-至少过了今晚再说 -好吧
- Can we please just get through the evening? - Yes,
但我们今晚不宣布领养孩子的事儿了
but we are not making the announcement tonight.
因为那本应是件高兴的事情
Because that is a joyful thing,
但我现在极为不高兴
And I am not feeling very joyful right now.
好吧 我分享到[感受到]你的怒火了
Well, I share your feeling.
告诉你吧 我看出你的把戏了
Just so you know, I'm on to you.
你根本没带曼尼去找校长
You never took Manny to the principal.
你继续装 但我了解曼尼
Okay, play it like that, but I know Manny.
他比你有良知
He has more of a conscience than you have.
他没法忍♥受良心受到谴责的
He's not gonna be able to live with this.
杰 别小看良心的承受能力
You'd be surprised what people can live with, Jay.
莉莉小公主 你好吗
Hi, Miss Lily. How's my big girl doing?
很好
Good.
告诉我 你今年几岁了
Can you tell me how old you are now?
三岁
3.
那表示四岁 这是三岁
That's 4. This is 3.
来 再说一次 你几岁了
Okay, show me again. How old are you?
-三岁 -不对 那是四岁
- 3. - No! That many is 4.
这才是三岁
This many is 3.
别争了莉莉 你说不过她的
Don't argue, Lily. You'll never win.
是吗 菲尔
Really, Phil?
好吧 我本来打算回家再放这个的
Okay, I-I was gonna wait until we got home for this,
但现在我决定让大家分享这个开心一刻
But now I think it's something everyone's gonna enjoy.
大伙儿都到客厅来
Guys, everybody, come on down to the TV room.
给你们看个精彩的真人秀
I've got something really special to share.
每人来点喝的吗
Okay, how's everybody on drinks?
如果又像上次艾丽克斯毕业典礼那样 给我一整瓶吧
If this is Alex's graduation again, just leave me the bottle.
我不要了 小卡
I'm good, Cam.
大家就坐了
Okay, everybody.
好戏开始
Showtime.
我靠 居然是那天在超♥市♥的录像
Oh, my gosh. It's us at the market.
-你怎么搞到的 -没错 超♥市♥监控录像
- How did you-- - Yeah, it's security camera footage.
我不明白 我们要看什么
I don't understand. What are we watching?
我可以跟你说 绝对不是《教父》
It ain't "The godfather," I can tell you that much.
好的 听着 我昨天在商场里跌倒了
Okay, look, I fell yesterday at the market,
菲尔跟我在责任问题上
And Phil and I have been having a little disagreement
持不同意见 看着 就是这儿
as to what happened. Just watch. Okay, right here.
我停下来去整理鞋子 然后菲尔
I stop to fix my shoe, and then Phil--
在那里 好的
right there. Okay.
他给一位漂亮的女士让路
He makes way for this very attractive woman,
在他的叙述中 他把这段艳遇省略了
whom he conveniently leaves out of his retelling of the story.
就在这时 菲尔往后退了一步
Now right here, Phil backs up,
屁♥股♥撞到了购物车
pushes his butt into the cart,
让我撞到了那一堆罐头上
pushes me into the cans!
看到了没
Do you see that?! Oh!
都是他的错 就跟我说的一样
It's all his fault, just like I said!
我才是对的 去死吧
I was right! Suck it!
-你什么时候拿到的 -我的天呐
- When did you get this-- - Oh, my god.
这就是为什么你想单独过来
That's why you wanted to come separately.
你搞得那么麻烦就为了证明你是对的
You went to all that trouble just to prove you were right?
其实也没那么麻烦
It really wasn't that much trouble.
我只是到商场 找到你的朋友乔丹
I just went to the store, found your friend Jordan the bag boy,
他帮我找到了经理
who got me the manager.
他给了我远程安保室的地址
He gave me the address of the off-site security office.
我填了几张表 萨利把它传真到公♥司♥
I filled out some paperwork. Sally faxed it to corporate.
三分钟后我买♥♥了张DVD 刻了一张碟
Three minutes later, I'm buying pack of dvds and burning a copy.
小事一桩
Cake.
疯狂到病态啊
It's like a sickness.
干嘛 谁叫你们都不信我
What? None of you believed me,
我只好自证清白咯
so I got proof.
你们现在都去死吧
You should all be sucking it right now.
你能别再说"去死"好吗 克莱尔
Hey, please stop with the "Sucking it," Claire.
孩子都在呢
The children!
没错 孩子们非常容易受影响
Yes, children are very impressionable.
你永远不知道他们会捡什么学
You'll never know what they'll pick up.
小卡 我很抱歉把责任都归咎到你身上
Okay, cam, I'm sorry that I blamed it on you, okay?
但是我们的一言一行都得注意
But we both need to look at our actions.
如果我们想再领养一个孩子的话
I mean, if we're thinking about adopting another baby,
我们需要...
then we need to--
-你们 -你们要再领养一个
- You guys... - You're adopting another kid?
-不不不 -你们 等等 恭喜
- No! No, no! - You're--wait! Congratulations!
我们还在考虑 还没...
We're thinking about it. It's not...
到底发生什么事了
What the hell's happening here?
是《浑身是劲》的插曲吗
Is that from "Footloose"?
不是吧 米奇尔
Really, Mitchell?
你都不肯和我分享一起宣布消息
You couldn't even share telling your family!
行 行
Fine. Fine.
但你怎么这么郁闷呢 这是个好消息
But why are you upset? This is such good news.
不 我们只是有点担心
No, we're a little on edge
因为莉莉最近表现出
because lily has been acting out
她不想要兄弟姐妹
like she doesn't want a sibling, and--
没错 因为米奇尔把她教的不懂分享
Yeah, because Mitchell taught her to hate sharing.
或是因为小卡片刻不离地把她"戴"在身边
And/or because cam wears her like a fanny pack.
不要再互相责怪了
Oh, stop blaming each other.
没有孩子喜欢有兄弟姐妹
No kid wants a sibling.
克莱尔小时候就非常不待见你
I mean, Claire hated you so much
你两岁时她把你塞进了烘干机里
She stuck you in a dryer when you were 2.
你把我塞进烘干机里
You put me in the dryer?
没错 但不是因为我不喜欢你
I did, but it wasn't 'cause I hated you.
我朋友玛琪说
My friend Marci said
烘干机里面有孩子是无法起动的
That it wouldn't run with a kid inside it,
但我知道它会 事实证明我是对的
and I knew it would. I was right.
主啊
Good governor.
你五岁的时候就这样了
It's been going on since you were 5?
-天啊 真是扭曲病态啊 -你才知道
- Oh, my god. It is a sickness. -Yeah.
是什么让我那么小就这么扭曲了
What would make me have that need at such a young age?
我在那烘干机里呆了多久 因为我
How long was I in that dryer? Because I--
我是因此才那么害怕翻跟头吗
Is this why I'm afraid of tumbling?
我不得不退出体操队 克莱尔
I had to quit gymnastics, Claire!
一个没有翻跟斗的童年
A childhood without tumbling?
你知道这些 却只是旁观不语
You knew this and just stood by and did nothing?!
好了好了 木已成舟
Okay, okay. What's done is done!
你们能做的就是从中吸取教训
All you can do is learn from your mistakes.
本着这种精神
And in that spirit,
我要敬曼尼一杯
I would like to propose a toast... to Manny.
这周他做了一件本不该做的事
This week, he did something he wasn't supposed to do,
-就跟我们一样 -就跟我们一样
- like we all do-- - Like we all do!
-敬曼尼 -等等
- Salud to Manny! - Uh, not yet.
但是曼尼男子汉似的站出来
But Manny stood up like a man.
他承认了错误 并且接受了惩罚
He admitted he was wrong and he took his licks,
我为他感到自豪
and I'm damn proud of him.
现在干杯
Ah, now we clink!
不 只有我说干杯时才干杯
No, we clink when I say we clink.
曼尼犯了错 但是他却没有逃避
So Manny made a mistake, but he didn't take the easy way out.
他很勇敢 正直善良
He's got guts, he's got integrity.
就我所知 他是最棒的小...
As far as I'm concerned, he's the best little b--
够了 停停 你说的我都没做
Okay, stop! Stop! I didn't do any of that.
老妈撬开了柜子把吊坠扔回去了
Mom broke into the locker and threw the necklace inside,
然后我们像胆小鬼一样溜走了
and then we ran away like cowards.
-对不起 杰 对不起 -我就知道
- I'm sorry, jay! I'm sorry! - I knew it!
我是对的 我是对的
I was right! I was right!
谁
Who is it?
亲爱的 是我 你还好吗
Hi, honey. It's just me. Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah. I'm great.
喜欢你的新居吗
So, how you liking your new digs?
我知道你说这上面会很冷
I know you told me that I'd be cold...
我会被吓坏
and scared...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表