谢谢你的捐赠
Oh,thank you so much for the donation.
我希望我能帮到更多
I wish I could do more,
只是一堆过时的旧衣服
it's just a bunch of old, outdated clothes.
一定都很不错
Oh,sure it's great.
3个星期前 我们的邻居兰德家
3 weeks ago, our neighbours, the Rand's
在一场大火中失去了房♥子和一切
lost their house and everything they own in a fire.
幸运的是没人受伤
Foetunately nobody was hurt.
更幸运的是 有他们的朋友
And fortunately, their friends,
就是我身边这位神奇女侠
was wonder woman, over here.
我可不是神奇女侠
I'm hardly wonder woman.
她动员了整个街区为他们捐赠衣服
She mobilized the community to donate clothes,
家具以及日常用品
furniture, appliances.
以助他们开始在新家的生活
All to help them start over in their new rental.
-房♥子是你找的 -我不是神奇女侠
- Which you found them. - I'm no wonder woman.
援助兰德计划是她的主意
Rand-aid was her idea.
"援助兰德计划" 那囧名可不是我起的
It wasn't my idea to call it "Rand-aid."
好吧
Okay, fine.
我是神奇女侠
I'm wonder woman.
可怕的灾难
Terrible tragedy.
他们是我们最亲密的朋友
They're our closest friends.
也就认识而已
We know them.
曼尼和他们家儿子罗本关系很铁
Uh, Manny and their son Reuben are tight.
事实上 他们家有个衣柜是我安装的
In fact, I put in one of their closets.
我不是说有多了不起
Not that it matters,
但那是火灾中唯一幸存的东西了
but it was the only structure to survive the fire.
上帝啊 不要提"火"那个词
Por favor, don't even say that word!
在我们国家 如果房♥子被烧毁
In my country it is considered very, very bad luck
那就意味着背到极点
when your house burns down.
他们离我们就一个街区远
They lived a block away from us.
到处都是烟雾
Smoke was everywhere.
我很难过 好几天都没睡
I was so upset, I couldn't sleep for days.
当然 米奇尔也不准我吃药
Of course, Mitchell won't let me take anything.
小卡 我们都知道原因吧
Well, Cam, we both know why.
有些人吃了那药会梦游
Some people have been known to sleepwalk
甚至在梦中开车
or even sleep drive on that medication.
小卡的问题要严重的多
Cam's reaction is much worse.
哦 哦 哦 上帝啊
Oh! Ohh! Oh, god.
我梦中扮小丑
I sleep clown.
老爸 你是在要自己的老命啊
Dad, you're gonna kill yourself.
我能行 我们还有安排
I got it! We're on a schedule here.
我还得去把卡车开过来
I still have to pick up the truck.
如果你不想让他搬东西
If you want him to stop lifting things,
就都放进杂物袋里
put all this in grocery bags
然后把电视调到足球频道
and turn the TV on to a football game.
把电♥话♥从我身上拿走
Oh! Take this phone away from me!
怎么了
Why?
我们公♥司♥最棒的两个经纪人另起炉灶了
Two of our best brokers left to start their own agency,
办公室流言蜚语四起
and the office gossip is flying.
我今天只想关注兰德一家的事
But I want today to be about the Rands...
一旦我开始听电♥话♥ 哦 上帝啊
And if I have this-- oh, my god!
那两个家伙还带走了两个秘书和管子兄
Those guys took two secretaries and the tube dude with them!
管子兄是谁
Who's the tube dude?
[指人形气球广♥告♥]
就是那引人注目 迎风飘舞的家伙
You know, the blowy guy that attracts all the attention.
像这样...
This guy...
懂了 我见过他的
Ah, si, I've seen him.
他这样下来 然后这样摇摆
He goes down over there, and then he shakes up.
-再这样下来 -差不多就这样
- And goes down in there, and then... - You almost got it.
又这样下去
And then goes down.
抱歉 我们本该早些到的
Hi, hi, sorry. We would have been here sooner,
可我老公出门前不停换衣服
But this one had a wardrobe crisis.
那可是个很严肃的场合
You know, it's a somber occasion,
而我的上衣都太喜庆了
and all my tops are too joyful.
-你可不想遇到我们的问题 -不
-You do not want our problems. -No.
-杰 我来帮你 -不 我行
- Oh, here, Jay, let me help. - No, I got it.
-我的背 -爸
- Aah! My back! - Dad!
不 杰 你学得不像
No, Jay, that's not quite it.
知道吗 仿佛有一股风贯穿你全身
Remember, you got air blowing through you,
所以更像这样
So it's more like...
然后随风 起舞
And then out. And then out.
不要管我 我很好
Leave me alone. I'm fine.
我得去开那辆卡车
I've gotta pick up that truck.
我愿意去开那辆卡车
I'd be happy to get the truck.
算了吧 那卡车挺大的
I don't think so. It's a pretty big truck.
哦 难道还能大过
Oh. Is it--is it bigger than the combine
我从12岁就开始驾驶的联合收割机
I've been driving since I was 12 years old?
或是那个巨型收割型拖拉机
Or the Widrow tractor with the Macdon header
就是我开去参加高中毕业舞会 并平行停车的那个吗
that I drove to and parallel parked at my high school prom? Hmm?
-至少那晚地面被刺"破"了 -我听到了
- At least something got plowed that night. - Heard that!
[暗讽小卡破处失败]
你妹的
Oh, son of bitch!
你的腰部正在痉挛呢 杰
Your low back is in spasm, Jay.
我可以给你做个按♥摩♥
I can massage that out for you.
我很好
I'm fine.
老爸 你会错过极大的享受哦
Dad, you don't know what you're missing.
菲尔简直就是魔法师
Phil is a magician.
还是个有执照的按♥摩♥师
And a licensed masseur.
在我投身房♥地♥产♥业之前
Before I heard the siren song of residential real estate,
我可是按♥摩♥大♥师♥哦
I was bitten by the rub bug.
他真的很神奇
No, he's--he's amazing.
之前我腿上长了个包
I had this knot in my leg,
菲尔帮我按♥摩♥了两分钟就消了
Two minutes with Phil and it was gone.
不好意思 我觉得你可能比较习惯
I'm sorry, but I think you might have a higher tolerance
让男人的手在你身上乱摸
for a man's hands on your body than I do.
-您真会说话 -不要犯傻了
- Charming. - Ay, don't be an idiot.
让菲尔帮帮你吧
Let Phil help you.
好吧
Fine.
太棒了 我这就去准备房♥间
Great! I'll just go get the room ready.
你会为我双手的魔力感到吃惊的
I'll think you'll be surprised with what these hands can do.
是吗 你的双手能因为你和人打赌
Really? Can they drive a Bobcat skid-steer
就开着带草扒子的小推土机 穿越学校过道吗
with a bucket grapple through a school hallway on a dare?
我的双手不但可以 还成功了
Because these can and have.
可怜的罗本
Poor Reuben, huh?
不得不在12岁时就重建自己的生活
Having to rebuild his whole life at age 12.
是啊 太他妈背了
Yeah. That blows.
我明白我俩都被吓坏了
I know we're both shaken up,
不过还是要注意文明用语
but let's watch the language.
把这个放到安全的地方 这是给罗本的
Okay, put this in a safe place. It's for Reuben.
就是那种
It's one of those, um,
怎么说来着 那种塔卡塔卡响的
How do you say again, the takka-takka-takka...
是那种内置照相机的直升飞机吗
Is that the helicopter with the camera in it...
可以用手♥机♥控制的那种
that you control with your phone?
是我一直想买♥♥的那种吗
The one I asked for?
是的 房♥子被烧了
Okay, when your house burns down,
就得到个飞机做安慰
you get one of these.
不 我不是让你去烧房♥子啊
No, don't burn your house down.
罗本是有多幸运啊
How lucky is Reuben?
太幸运了
So lucky.
我建议把它拿出来
You know what? I say we take this thing out
瞧瞧它是怎么飞的
and see how she flies.
不太好吧 这是我妈妈买♥♥给罗本的
I don't know. My mom got it for Reuben.
我们就不能分享下他的玩具吗
Oh, so now he won't even share his toys?
他从不与人分享玩具
He never does.
让那家伙去死吧
Screw that guy!
就是
Yeah!
真是近墨者黑
You're a terrible influence.
黑黑更健康
You need me.
克莱尔 考虑到你可能还要放东西进去
Claire, in case you want to add something,
我把这箱裙子放在外面
I put the box of dresses outside
都是爪七爪八的东西[杂七杂八]
And this is the box of snicker snackers.
谢谢
Mm. Thanks.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表