But coming from you two!
-完全证明不了什么 -对
- Means nothing. - No.
我们对你的未婚夫一无所知
We barely know your fiance.
-他说自己是直男 他就是 -直男
- If he says he's straight, he's straight. - Mm. Straight.
我们下个月就要结婚了
We're getting married in a month.
人们都往这儿赶来了
People are flying in.
他为我俩报了舞蹈课
He signed us up for dance classes.
哦 天啊
Oh, my god!
别 不要这样 嘿
No. No, no, no. Hey.
-基佬就爱这样 -对
- This is what gays do. - Yeah.
-喜欢聊八卦 -大聊特聊
- We gossip. - We gossip a lot.
他也爱八卦
He gossips!
不是的 你没理解我的意思
No. No. You're missing the point, okay?
每当我们看到像格雷戈里那样的美男子
We see a great-looking guy like Gregory,
就会说他是基佬 因为我们希望他是
and we say he's gay because we want him to be gay!
-是吗 你们确定吗 -是这样的
- Really? Really? Are you sure? - Yes. Yes.
就是这样 见过我们怎么对待影星吗
Absolutely. Look at what we do with movie stars.
对
Okay.
知道吗 休·杰克曼 他又会唱又会跳
You know? Hugh Jackman-- he sings, he dances,
真是梦中情人
He's dreamy!
很明显我们特想他与我们站在"同"一战线
So obviously we would want him on our team!
-对 -但他就是个直男
- Yeah. - But he's straight.
相信我 我很清楚的
Trust me, I know.
有一次我在餐厅里跟他打招呼
I said hello to him once in a restaurant,
那一刻我嗅不到丝毫的基情
and there was absolutely no chemistry.
是啊 说到这份儿上你要还不信...
Well, if that isn't proof...
三个星期后 桑迪和格雷戈里结了婚
Three weeks later, Sandy and Gregory got married,
每个人都说那婚礼美极了
and everyone said the wedding was beautiful.
那些花可都是格雷戈里布置的
Gregory did the flowers....
对于一个直男来说 其实一点都"不奇怪"
Which is perfectly normal for a straight guy.
希腊人就一件事做得靠谱 就这羊肉
The Greeks do one thing right, and it's lamb!
好了 咱赶紧去投票吧
All right. Let's go vote.
你家媳妇儿哪根经搭错了非要跑去当政客
Why the hell does your wife want to be a politician, anyway?
她不刚说过 她就想在布里斯托路和
You heard her. She wanted to put up
绿叶路那放块停车标志
a stop sign at Bristol and Greenleaf,
然后她遇到...
But then she ran into--
等等 慢着
Wait, wait, wait!
我住的地方就离那不远
That's near where I live!
对啊 我们是邻居呢 走吧
Yeah. We're neighbors. Let's go!
我才不会给这事投票呢
No way I'm voting for that!
政♥府♥已经管得太宽了
Too much government already.
我为国上战场可不是为了让政客来告诉我
I didn't fight a war so some politician
我该在哪个地方停车
could tell me where I have to stop my car.
你根本就不开车
You don't even drive!
那是因为奥巴马那家伙把我驾照吊销了
That's 'cause that Barack Obama took my license away.
我可不觉得那事跟他有关
I don't think he was involved in the decision!
我今天出门是要给我老婆拉到50票的
I left the house today to get 50 votes for my wife.
我才不要一票都没有就回家
I'm not going home with zero.
你至少能帮帮忙 走进去
The least you can do is walk right in there
替我家媳妇投上一票
and punch a hole for the woman
她每周二都帮你把垃圾桶推上车道啊
who drags your garbage can up your driveway every Tuesday!
我不喜欢 那跟我的全部信仰都背道而驰
I don't like it! Goes against everything I believe in.
是吗 就一个停车标志
Really? A stop sign?!
不过我会去的 因为你是个好孩子
But I'll do it, 'cause you're a good kid.
我今天原本过得也还不错
And I had a nice day...
直到你冲我吼了起来
till you started yelling at me.
十分抱歉 谢谢你了
So sorry. Thank you.
走吧
Here you go.
告诉你 我老婆以前也是个酒鬼
You know, my wife was an alcoholic, too.
好吧 投个票而已
Okay. Let's just go vote.
那是老兵政♥治♥记者
That's veteran political reporter
沃特·夏皮洛
Walter Shapiro.
大家好啊
Hi, everyone!
-有什么新闻吗 -还没 还没
- Any news? - Not yet, not yet,
不过即使我输了 至少我知道
But even if I lose, at least now I know
我在播音界还是有点前途的
I have a future in radio.
我就不行 人得要看见我的脸才行
I couldn't. People need to see me.
在拿到结果之前 我想要感谢你们大家
Before we get the results, I just want to thank you all
感谢你们为我做的所有事
for everything you've done for me.
米奇和小卡 谢谢你们一整天
Mitch and Cam, for campaigning for me all day
开着你们的"克莱尔号♥"为我竞选
in your little Claire-mobile.
-那是我们至少可以做到的 -对
- It's the least we could do. - Yeah.
是真的"少"
Literally.
我们为休·杰克曼的电影做的宣传
We probably did more for Hugh Jackman's career
可能都比为克莱尔做的多
than we did for Claire's.
还有曼尼和歌♥洛莉亚
And, Manny and Gloria,
谢谢你们打了那么多电♥话♥
thank you for making all those phone calls.
还有 爸爸
And, dad...
谢谢你的支持
for all your support.
我觉得我没有说服一个人为克莱尔投票
I don't think I convinced anyone to vote for Claire.
我自己好像都没投上票
I don't think I even voted.
还有我老公
And my husband...
四处开车
who drove around
送了不知道多少位老人去投票
I don't know how many senior citizens today to the polls.
一位
One.
还有我可爱的孩子们
And my beautiful children,
是你们的信念让我有信心
whose faith has given me the confidence
相信我可以做到
to believe that I can do this.
我可以
I can--oh.
-谁来接 我输了 -妈妈 妈妈
- Somebody else answer it. I lost. - Mom. Mom.
-我可以感觉得到 -妈妈
- I can feel it. I-- - Mom.
你可以的 妈妈 接电♥话♥吧
You can do it. Mom. Answer the phone.
你好
Hello?
我就是
This is she.
谢谢你打电♥话♥通知我
Thanks so much for calling.
再见
Bye-bye.
有个坏消息
I have some bad news.
因为你当上议员要变忙了吗
Because someone's gonna be busy now that she's a councilwoman?
不 我没有在跟你们开玩笑
No, no, I wasn't doing that fake thing.
-我真输了 我输了 -不是吧
- I really lost. I lost. - Ay, no.
真遗憾 不过 你知道吗
I'm so sorry. But you know what?
我们都还是非常为你骄傲
We are still just so proud of you.
[恭喜克莱尔]
[哀悼克莱尔]
我不知道你们怎么想的
Yeah! I-- I don't know about you,
反正 我要喝一杯酒
But, um... I could use a glass of wine.
现在你们能听到她喝醉的嗓音了
Ohh. Now you're gonna hear her drunk voice.
妈妈
Mom?
你还好吧
You okay?
是的 好着呢
Yes. Fine. I'm good.
我很好 我不好 我是想赢的
I'm fine. I'm not fine. I wanted to win,
然后 我现在很尴尬
And... and I'm so embarrassed.
外边所有人都为我而努力
I mean, everybody out here worked so hard for me,
都信任我
and they believed in me,
而我让他们失望了
and I let 'em down.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
乖女儿
Oh, sweetheart.
别哭啊 我会没事的
Well, don't cry. I'm gonna be fine, sweetie.
真的 我会没事的
Really, I am.
知道你这么在乎 我就已经好多了
Just knowing you care so much makes me feel better.
不是 我收到4封拒信
No, I got four rejection letters
一直没告诉你们
I never told you guys about.
什么
What?
加州圣巴巴拉分校 俄勒冈 威斯康辛
I got rejected from U.C.S.B., Oregon, Wisconsin...
-不是吧 -还有西北大学的
- Oh, no. - And Northwestern.
那一个我们是有点高攀了
Well, we were overshooting on that one.
那那个
What about, uh...
今天收到的 最后的机会了
It came today. My last chance.
我不敢打开
I'm too scared to open it.
无论它怎么说
Whatever it says in there,
你爹和我都超级为你自豪
your father and I are crazy proud of you.
好吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表