I can't tell you how many times I turned off the bathroom light.
海莉
Haley!
糟了 听我说 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, crap. Listen, Gloria.
我之前对你讲的 严格说不算是...
Okay, everything I told you technically was not--
你对我撒谎
You lied to me
就为了没人管 为所欲为地开派对
so that you could have a party without supervision!
今天晚上管事的还真不少
Oh, I had plenty of supervision.
他整晚都拿着杯垫和吸尘器跑来跑去
He was running around all night with his coasters and vacuum
义正言辞地教育别人要"做正确的决定"
and his "Make good choices" Speech.
很好 总得有个人有点责任心吧
Good. Somebody needed to be responsible.
谢谢
Thank you.
没说你 你太一本正经 太刻板了
Not you. You take rules too seriously.
倒成我错了
I'm in trouble?
你才13岁
You are 13.
你不应该在派对上用吸尘器打扫
You're not supposed to be vacuuming the party.
你应该享受这个派对才是
You're supposed to be enjoying the party.
就是嘛
Exactly.
而你压根不应该参加这样的派对
A party that you shouldn't have been having!
似乎你的逻辑有点混乱
It seems like you're sending mixed signals here.
也许我应该叫朋友们都走了
Yeah, maybe I should get my friends and just leave.
不 你麻烦大了 小姑娘
No, you're in trouble, little young lady.
这派对不能停
You're having this party!
什么 他们在泳池边用玻璃餐具
What? They've been using glassware by the pool,
把脚放在家具上
putting feet on the furniture,
还求女生互相亲对方
and begging girls to kiss each other.
对 这些事就是你应该干的
Yes! All the things that you should have been doing!
对 这些都没问题
Yeah, all those things are fine.
去吧 去好好玩 疯一疯
Go. Have fun and go crazy.
他会毁了我的派对的
But he's gonna ruin my party.
一石二鸟 一箭双雕
Two birds with one bullet.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表