他那装置上的一个螺钉总是拧不紧
One of the screws on his project keeps coming loose.
除了那个毛病 其余的就无懈可击了
Other than that, it's flawless.
最新的一次测试中 他在楼顶松手后
Huh. His latest test run, he dropped it off the roof,
走下楼梯 这时候鸡蛋还没落地呢
he walked downstairs, it hadn't landed yet.
我毫无进展 我必须扰乱克莱尔的方寸
I had nothing. I had to get in Claire's head.
有时候想要在竞争中拔得头筹
Sometimes the best thing to do in race to the top...
最好是玩点阴的
is grease the pole behind you.
这么说 曼尼还在做吗
Wow. So Manny's still working?
卢克几小时之前就完成了
Luke finished a couple hours ago.
所以地上才有这么多烂鸡蛋吗
Is that why all these eggs are on the floor?
其实是经历了多次的成功试验后
Oh, well, you know, after so many landed safely,
我们觉得应该测试一下这些鸡蛋
we thought we should test 'em,
确保这些不是超级摔不烂鸡蛋
make sure we weren't working with a super strong batch.
听起来你们相当成功嘛
Sounds like you knocked it out of the park.
那是当然
Oh yeah!We did.
那么 爸爸
Um, so dad,
如果我知道菲尔把电烙铁搁哪了
if I find out what Phil did with that soldering iron,
我就给你送去
I'll run it over.
太好了 因为
Great. . 'cause, uh,
我们今天晚些时候会在学校试验
we're gonna test it later today at the school.
有意思 说不定到时能碰见你呢
Fun. Maybe we'll meet you.
我们随时都能去 是吧
We can come anytime, right?
因为我们的弹簧什么的可没出故障
Cause we don't have a-a spring problem.
5点见
Run 5?
很好
Perfect.
您多担待 我们久未开过嗓了
Okay. Bear with us. We're a little rusty.
没错 请把手♥机♥调至震动状态
Yes, and please put all cell phones on vibrate.
不要把我心伤*
*Don't go breaking my heart
我怎能把你心伤*
*I couldn't if I tried
宝贝 如果我焦躁不安*
*Honey, if I get restless
宝贝 你不是那种人*
*Baby, you're not that kind
无人知晓*
*Nobody knows it
无人知晓*
*Nobody knows
当我心潮低落*
*When I was down
我就是逗你笑的小丑*
*I was your clown
我真的是个小丑
I really am a clown.
我把心都给了你*
*I gave you my heart
所以不要把我心伤*
*So don't go breaking my heart
我不会把你心伤*
*I won't go breaking your heart
不要把我心伤*
*Don't go breaking my
不要把我心伤 耶*
*Don't go breaking my heart.Yeah
-谢谢 -唱得太好了
- Thank you. - It was wonderful.
但是我有点疑惑
Oh. I'm confused, though.
我以为卡梅隆是歌♥手
I thought Cameron was the singer.
是
Yeah.
是 是 我是
Yes, yes, I am.
真的 因为米奇尔的嗓音那么甜美
Really? Because mitchell has such a lovely voice.
其实 我想是他只是跟着我的调
Well, I think he was following my lead.
一个好的领唱可以带动全场呢
You know, a good leader can make all the difference.
事实上 你嗓音有点粘
Actually, you were a little pitchy.
但总体真的很棒 真的
But it was terrific, really.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的意见
Yes. Thank you for your opinion.
快点 快点 你♥爸♥那边要迟到了
Faster! Faster! We're going to be late to your father.
为什么你还得给你的脚趾头做美甲
Why did you have to do your toes, too?
学校里有个超可爱的男生
Well, there's this really cute boy at school
好像有点迷上我的玉足了呢
who's kinda into my feet.
小心点 说不定那人是个变♥态♥
Be careful. That can get really creepy fast.
咦 车呢 我刚就停这了
Ay. Where is the car? I parked it here!
这是禁停区
It's a tow zone.
那牌子肯定是刚刚挂上的
Somebody just put that there,
交通畅行区
全天禁止停车
违者拖走
因为我停车的时候还没有那块牌呢
because that wasn't here when I parked!
我觉得那块牌已经风吹日晒很久了啊
It looks pretty old to me.
海莉 别瞎说 刚刚真没那块牌
Haley, don't lie. That was not here!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
准备好欢迎
Get ready for one of the giants
房♥地♥产♥行业巨子
of residential real estate...
推销员中的推销员
A salesman's salesman...
你们在哪 我刚刚一直给你们打电♥话♥
Where are you guys? I've been calling you!
房♥产经纪人中的翘楚
A realtor's realtor...
本该由你来引入我的出场
You were supposed to do my intro.
现在只能我自己干了
Now I have to.
两届非连续年度房♥地♥产♥经纪人奖得主
2-time non-consecutive winner of the realtor of the year award...
在活动尾声时务必回来
Just get back here by the end.
未来的投资者们
Future investors,
别再找借口了
Stop making excuses!
开始 让你们的梦想成真
And start... making your dreams come true!
女士们先生们 有请菲尔·邓菲
Ladies and gentlemen, Phil Dunphy!
你们好吗
How are you?
谢谢 麦克 多谢了
Thanks, Mike. I appreciate it.
欢迎各位
Welcome.
计程车
Taxi!
看到没 见我是拉美裔就不停车
You see? They don't stop because I'm latina.
或者因为那是辆黄色私家小轿车
Or because that was just a yellow car.
我爸肯定气坏了
My dad is gonna freak out.
你得把错都揽在自己身上
You have to take the blame for this.
为什么
Why me?
因为他永远不会生你的气
Oh, because he'll never get mad at you.
他把你当女神一样膜拜
He totally puts you on a pedestal.
才不是呢
That's not true.
就是
Yeah, it is.
我打电♥话♥到计程车公♥司♥叫车吧
Let me just call the cab company.
计程车
Taxi!
有那么难找吗 各位 红色的小卡片而已
It's not rocket science, people, it's just a little red card.
好吧 看来没人需要鼠标垫
Okay. I guess nobody needs a mouse pad.
我最爱的女儿在做什么呢
How's my favorite kid doing?
最爱
Favorite?
我知道 父母不该偏爱哪个孩子
Yeah, I know, we're not supposed to have favorites.
可事实是 我们的确有偏爱
But you know what? We do.
好消息是 宝贝疙瘩就是你
And the good news is, it's you.
我不会把我的设计给你的
I'm not giving you my design.
谁说要你白给了
Who said anything about giving?
可以商量下条件嘛
We can work out an arrangement.
你这是作弊
It's cheating.
你想要什么 钱吗
What do you want? Money?
我有点私房♥钱
I got a little something set aside.
好吧 我根本不该给你提示的
Okay. I shouldn't even be giving you this hint,
但是 首先找面镜子
but, first get a mirror.
镜子
A mirror?
接着你看向镜子
Then you're gonna look in it,
你会看到一个疯婆子
and you're gonna see a crazy woman.
她需要你的帮助
She needs your help.
我产出的卵子[蛋]创造了你
You know, I made the egg that made you,
你又产出了那个科学设计
that made that project,
说来说去 你的设计本来就是属于我的
so in a lot of ways, that design is already mine!
你挺好的
Oh, you're fine.
大家确定没有任何问题了吗
Are you sure that there are no more questions?
没问题了吗 很好
No more questions? Yes!
请将麦克风递给那位大胡子先生
If we could just get that over to the mustachioed gentleman.
我想问
Yes, I was--
这声音大家都听烦了吧
Oh, hey, I think we're all tired of that sound.
我走过来好了
Let me just come to you.
我敢肯定我知道你想问什么
I bet I know what your question is.
你可能好奇
You're probably wondering
有第六把钥匙吗
if there's sixth key.
不 我是想问
No, I was wondering about--
我是想问关于加急契约的问题
I was wondering about accelerated escrow.
如果买♥♥卖♥♥双方都愿意
If it works for both parties,
可以加快过户速度
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表