Well, your loss is my gain.
-这车多神气啊 菲尔 -对吧
- It's a sweet ride, Phil. - Right?
必须是
It really is.
-不对 -咋了
- Uh-oh. - What?
我好像闻到一股霉味儿
I'm getting, like, a whiff of mildew.
没闻到啊
I don't smell anything.
没错 就是霉味
Yep. That's mildew.
这车肯定被水泡过
This car's been in the flood.
是卡特里娜飓风受灾车
It's a Katrina car!
居然把受灾车卖♥♥我 气死我了 菲尔
I'm offended that you tried to sell me a Katrina car, Phil!
你老婆不准你买♥♥敞篷车 是不是
Your wife won't let you have a convertible, will she?
我哪知道 因为我问的胆儿都没有
We will never know, 'cause I'm afraid to ask.
再见了 菲尔
See you later, Phil.
怎么每次谈到老婆就跑
Why you running again?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表