What--why? Why--it's perfect!
我们能有个同时拥有我们两个人基因的孩子
It's our chance to have a baby that's part me, part you!
不不 是你和克莱尔的基因
No, no! It's part you and part Claire.
没我的份儿
I'm nowhere in there.
而且我不能忽略的事实是
And it's not like I can pretend.
她不是什么陌生的卵子捐赠者
It's--she's not some egg donor that we don't know.
她是克莱尔
It's Claire.
我们抬头不见低头见的
You know, we see her all the time.
我们以后要怎么告诉那个孩子
And what are we supposed to tell the baby?
向你的姑"妈"问好
"Say hi to your aunt mommy!"
-多可爱 -不 一点儿也不可爱
- Adorable. - No, not adorable.
绝对不行
Appalachian.
对不起 小卡
Okay, I'm--I'm sorry, Cam.
杰说我太黏着曼尼了
Jay says that I'm smothering Manny...
但我只是太喜欢他了
But I'm just enjoying him.
我是说 他们还能孩子多久呢
I mean, they're only gonna be boys for a short time.
这房♥子里最棒的经历
Best time ever in this house!
菲尔 我不太喜欢这样
I'm uncomfortable with this, Phil.
使用手册上特意指出"禁止推拉"
The manual specifically says "No towing."
这个世界上有两种人
There are two types of people in this world--
一种喜欢遵循使用手册
people who follow the manual,
另一种则喜欢亲自动手操作
and people who stick it to the manual.
你 被"伤"了
You... are hurt.
曼尼 发生什么了
Manny, what happened?
橄榄球伤
Football injury.
我妈会嚷嚷着告诉你的
My mom will yell you all about it.
你好 莉莉
Hola, Lily!
我亲爱的小公主想吃小饼干吗
Does my little princess want a cookie?
就一小块吧
Oh, well, you know, maybe just one.
她今天糖分摄入已经达到上限了
She's already had her sugar limit for today.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
[服用糖分过多会导致亢奋]
好吧 莉莉
Okay, Lily.
嘿 小两口
Hey, you two.
孩子们都到哪儿去了
So where-- oh, where are the kids?
海莉一会儿载他们来
Oh, Haley's driving them over separately.
大姑娘了哟
Oh! Big girl now.
-挺好的 -是
- That's great. - Yeah
昨晚真开心
So that was... so fun last night.
-相当开心 -是的 昨晚很愉快
- So fun. - Yeah, we had a great night.
是的
Yes.
我们要
We should--
别说
Jinx!
我们要走这边
Yeah, we're going this way, so...
等会儿见
We'll see you in a bit.
我没法开口
I cannot tell them.
我不能伤他们的心
I cannot break their hearts.
就因为怕尴尬 你要和小卡生孩子吗
So you're gonna have Cam's baby just to keep things from being weird?
怎么回事
Um, what?
你和小卡舅夫要生个孩子吗
You and Uncle Cam are having a baby?
孩子们 小声点
Kids, shh.
我们是讨论过关于
There was a discussion about the possibility
让你妈妈捐赠卵子
of your mom donating an egg
让他们能有自己的孩子这件事
so that the guys could have a baby.
但是我们觉得这不是一个好主意
But we decided it was not a good idea.
为什么 因为莉莉是个小祸害吗
Why? Because Lily's such a mess?
有很多原因
For a lot of reasons.
-他们有 -但我们都同意她是个小祸害吧
- They have-- - But we can agree that she's a disastrous human being?
我觉得这主意不错
I think it's a great idea.
对 是个贴心的礼物 妈妈 很有创意
Yeah. It's a really beautiful offer, mom. I'm impressed.
天呐 小卡 他们已经告诉孩子们了
Oh, my god. Cam, they told the kids already,
他们看上去很期待
And they seem to be totally into it.
好吧 难道只有我吗
All right, is it just me?
只有我一个人觉得怪怪的吗
Am I the only one that thinks this is weird?
或许一点都不怪
Maybe it's not weird.
说不定我们是勇敢的先锋呢
Maybe we're pioneers.
不 我们才不是勇敢的先锋
No, we're hardly pioneers.
你有三个不同的吹风机 以备不同的天气下使用
You have three different hair dryers for different types of weather.
也许你需要一些时间来接受那个想法
Maybe it's just gonna take some time to get used to the idea.
-什么想法 -没什么
- What idea? - Oh. No.
杰
Um, well, Jay...
-小卡 -克莱尔已经
- Cam. - Claire has--
不 我 我觉得
No. I-I-I just don't think
我爸还没准备好接受那个设想 所以
my dad's really ready for this conversation. So...
别总觉得我是个老顽固 我已经进步了
Oh, stop acting like I'm some stodgy old coot. I've grown.
好吧
Okay.
杰 克莱尔同意捐赠她的卵子给我们
Um, Jay, Claire has, um, offered to give us one of her eggs
这样我们将会有个
so we can have a baby
一半普里契特一半塔克血统的孩子
that's half Pritchett, half Tucker.
那简直是违背自然规律 我反对
That's unnatural. I'm against it.
大事件 大事件 杰提出反对意见了
Oh, surprise, surprise. Jay is against something.
小卡和克莱尔想生个孩子
Cam and Claire wanna have a baby together.
你们不能那样做
You're not gonna do that.
那不该由你来做决定 爸爸
It's not your decision, dad.
你根本就是欠考虑
You're not thinking straight.
根本不该由你说了算 克莱尔和我是成年人
And you're not in charge. Okay, Claire and I are adults.
如果我们都同意这么做 这事就算定了
If--if we want this to happen, it--it's gonna happen.
看来想反悔也迟了
So much for second thoughts.
小姑娘 我要和你谈谈
Young lady, I need to have a talk with you.
-算了吧 -不行
- I don't... - No.
你没权利对别人的生活指手画脚
You don't get to tell everyone how to live their lives,
什么小男生不能和妈咪一起玩
that boys cannot spend time with their mommies
姐姐和弟夫不能生孩子
or that brothers and sisters can't make babies.
-你同意他们瞎胡闹吗 -不
- So you're all for this? - No.
那有违天理伦常 可那是他们的事
It's a freak show, but it's their freak show.
往事又重演了吗
So this is happening again?
我才不会因为我爸觉得
Well, I'm not gonna not do it
不该做 我就不去做
'cause my dad thinks I shouldn't.
我不太明白
You know, I'm not following.
就算真不做 那也得是我不想做
We're not doing it 'cause I don't want to do it.
我们不去做
What we're not doing
不能因为他不让我们做 我们才不做
is not doing it 'cause he doesn't want us to do it.
要不要孩子一句话吧
Just say baby or no baby.
是不是嫌我们这家人还不够亲密
Isn't it enough this family spends a lot of time together?
现在还得搞个近亲繁殖
Now we have to inbreed.
爸 这并不是近亲繁殖 而是...
Okay, dad, it's not technically inbreeding. It's, um...
我得说句 我觉得我妈这样做太勇敢了
For the record, I think what my mom is doing is very brave.
我喜欢这想法
I like it.
我一直想要个半弟弟半表弟什么的
I've always kind of wanted a half-brother, half-cousin.
真的吗 一直想要
Really? "Always"?
如果你好好想想
Well, I mean, if you think about it...
我们上次桌下会晤是什么时候
When was the last time we talked under a table?
老爸和歌♥洛莉亚的婚宴上
Dad and Gloria's wedding reception.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
我爱你 你知道的
I love you. You know that...
但我做不到
but I can't do this.
我也一样做不到
No, no, neither can I!
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
说真的吗 你也不愿...天啊
Are you serious? You can't--oh, god.
真是松了口气 抱歉
I'm so relieved. I'm sorry.
我...
I-I-I...
真抱歉我把大家卷进一团乱麻里
I am so sorry I led us down this road.
克莱尔 不用抱歉
No, no. No, Claire, don't be. Don't be.
其实这想法既无私又周到 典型的你
It was--it was generous and thoughtful, just like you.
我真心希望自己的孩子有这些优点
How could I not want those qualities in my child?
抱抱
Oh, come here.
真的是要近亲繁殖了吗
So this is really happening?
如果是又怎样 爸
Ah. What if it is, dad?
就是 我们这是姐弟情深
Yeah. What if we love each other,
很感人的好吧
and this is a beautiful thing?
-这是我们的决定 不关你事 -就是
- Okay, it's our decision. It's not yours. - Yeah.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表