Uh, how about a photo of all of you?
-当然没问题 -妈妈 标签
- Yeah. Sure. Yes. - Mom, mom, mom. Tag.
-衣服标签还在呢 -我的天
- Tag's still on. - Oh, my Goodness.
谢了
Thank you.
不然拍照可就尴尬了 好
That would have been a really awkward picture. Okay.
天啊
No!
那是什么啊
What is that?
是牙齿吗
Is that a tooth?
-好恶 -太强悍了
- Ew! - Awesome!
你都多大了
How old are you? No!
-再来一次 -怎么会这样啊
- Do it again! - How does that even happen?
以前溜冰时摔的 就装了颗假牙
It's a-a fake tooth from an old ice-skating injury.
-现在松脱了 -天呐 干嘛非得是今天啊
- It just fell out. - Oh, my gosh. Why today?!
-怎么办啊 -别大惊小怪
- What about the... - Let's not overreact.
-让我看看 -好吧 好
- Let's--let me see it. - Okay. All right.
拍好了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
你刚刚怎么了
What happened back there?
太多人排队 我懒得等
Line was too long. I couldn't wait.
你买♥♥冰沙还等过45分钟呢
I've seen you wait 45 minutes in line for sherbet!
那是因为我喜欢吃冰沙 行吗
Well, I happen to like sherbet, okay?
我带你去的那地方
That place I take you
有全西海岸最好吃的冰沙
has the greatest sherbet on the west coast.
他们有柠檬冰沙 椰子冰沙
They got lime sherbet, they got coconut sherbet.
怎么聊到冰沙去了
Why are we talking about sherbet?
他明显是在转移话题
He's clearly changing the subject.
你怎么没上学啊
Why aren't you in school?
他又转移话题了
He's doing it again.
曼尼说得对 你就像只"阿迪亚"
Manny's right. You're being very ardilla.
-"阿迪亚" -没错 就是那种
- "Ardilla"? - Yeah, you know, the--
就是那什么
The one that--that--
-兔子吗 我像兔子吗 -不 不是
- Rabbit? I was being rabbit-y? - No, another one
-是大脸蛋 大尾巴的 -花栗鼠吗
- With the cheeks and the tail and... - Chipmunk?
-负鼠吗 -她说的明显是松鼠
- Possum? -Okay, obviously she means squirrel.
你之前"古怪如松鼠"
You were being squirrely then,
-现在也是"古怪如松鼠" -总比像老鼠好
- You're being squirrely now. - Better than being a rat.
曼尼 让我和他谈谈
Manny, give us a minute.
当然好 我毫不费力就戳穿了他
Oh, sure. I served him up on a silver platter.
怎么了
What?
好吧 没什么大不了的
All right, it's no big deal.
有个女人在那儿工作
There was a woman working there.
我不想让她见到我
I didn't want her to see me.
-她是谁 -她叫多蒂
- Who is she? - Her name is Dottie.
她是我离婚后的第一任女友
She's the first woman I dated after my divorce.
你跟迪迪离婚后勾搭上了多蒂
You dated a Dottie after Dede?
你搞错重点了
Y-you're focusing on the wrong thing here.
重点是 我和她不是好聚好散的
The--the point is it ended badly.
我试图和平分手 可是
I tried to let her down easy, but, uh,
她没能坦然接受
she didn't take it too well.
其实 我也不知道她是怎么接受的
Actually, I don't know how she took it,
因为我没看见
'cause I wasn't there.
我们谈了几周恋爱 然后就 你懂的
We dated a few weeks, then after we... You know,
我趁她没醒 从她家偷偷溜了
I slipped out of her house before she woke up
再也没联♥系♥过她
and never called her again.
我把裤子扔在她家院子 把汽车挂的空挡
Put my pants on in her yard, put the car in neutral,
使之缓缓驶出车道 车灯都没敢打开
let it roll down the driveway, lights off.
哎呀 可耻历史我说不下去了
Hey, I can't talk about this anymore.
所以就因为那个女人
So because of this woman,
你没给你女儿投票
you didn't vote for your daughter?
那是克莱尔啊 我们要让她赢
It's Claire! We need her to win!
我可不希望她肺都气炸掉 把怒火都撒在我们头上
I don't want to be around when something that tight comes unraveled.
我会想办法的
I'll figure out something.
也许工作人员是轮班的
Maybe those poll workers take shifts.
别胆小地躲在自己的窝里
Stop hiding in your little cave like a--
像那啥一样 那什么...
Like, you know. Like the-- the--the--
-别再让我猜了 -不是
- I really don't wanna do this again. - No, the--
不不不 那种大家伙 浑身长毛的
No. No. The big one, like, uh, the monster furry one.
唉 我怎么老是记不住动物名字
Ay, why can't I remember any animal names?
欢迎乘坐邓菲快车
Climb aboard the Dunphy Express.
下一站——民♥主♥
Next stop--democracy.
-别 别 -请留步
- Well--no, no... - Please don't go.
我保证 不再开玩笑了
I won't do that anymore. I promise.
对了 我们半路停一下
Oh. Uh, we need to make a quick stop.
我要取我的新眼镜
I gotta pick up my new glasses.
不行啊 我...
No can do. I, uh...
还有很多人等着我呢
I got a lot of people waitin', so...
就两分钟而已
It'll just take two minutes.
没有眼镜 我连选票都看不清
I can't even see the ballot without my glasses.
我要是投错了票
I mark the wrong box,
新一届议会就会叫我和男人结婚了
next thing you know I'll be married to a guy.
允许同性婚姻 不代表强制同性结婚 沃特
Yeah, I-- I don't think it's mandatory, Walt.
我跳舞风度翩翩 基佬们不会放过我的
I'm a good dancer. They'll come for me.
必须的
Oh, yeah.
他们会把你的衣服扣子弄坏
They will break all your buttons...
然后说你们送来时就是这样
and say you brought it in that way.
好 快跑 快跑
Okay, go, go, go!
世间不平事太多 正好趁机泄私愤
Turns out we had a lot of axes to grind.
而且装备齐全 所以我俩就玩个不停了
And a hybrid, so there was virtually no stopping us.
别看那电影
Do not see that movie!
那电影会让你哭笑不得
You will neither laugh nor cry!
"全市最棒披萨"
"Best pizza in the city"?
其实连"全街最棒"都算不上
Not even the best pizza on this street.
宣传照上的发型根本不是在这家店做的
They do not do the hair of the people on those pictures!
"完全免费检查"
"Totally free checking"?
别做梦了
Don't bank on it!
好了 刚刚很好玩
Okay, that was really fun,
但我们得回去帮克莱尔拉票了
But now we gotta go back to campaigning for Claire.
这话我们说了两小时了
We've been saying that for two hours.
没错 但现在我是说真的
Yes, but now I-I really mean it.
-天呐 那是桑迪 -桑德拉·布洛克吗[名演员]
- Oh, my god, there's Sandy! - Sandra Bullock?
是啊 桑德拉·布洛克
Yeah, Sandra Bullock.
我和她是好朋友 所以我叫她桑迪
We're such good friends, I call her "Sandy," So...
逗你的 是莉莉幼儿园的桑迪啦
No, Sandy who works at Lily's preschool.
-她在那儿 -哦 对
- Right there. - Oh, yeah.
-你知道吗 她订婚了 -不是吧
- You know, she got engaged. - No!
-跟她那基佬男友吗 -是啊
- To the gay boyfriend? - Totally.
不是吧 她怎么没看出来啊
Oh, how does she not see it?
要是我男朋友也那么帅
If I was with somebody that gorgeous,
我也不会在乎他的"口味"了
I'd overlook a few quirks, too.
首先 谢谢夸奖
First of all, thank you.
其次
Second of all...
说得太有道理了
point well taken.
唉 可怜的桑迪啊 真替她伤心
I don't know. Poor Sandy. I feel so bad for her.
-还不如单身一人呢 -是吗
- Well, it's better than being alone. - Is it?
她看过来了
She's looking over here.
-我的天呐 -米奇尔 你坐到按钮了
- Oh, my god. - Mitchell, you're sitting on the button.
什么 我没有 没坐到
What? No--no, I'm not. No, I'm not!
它卡住了
The--it's stuck!
最后一次是你用的
And you're the one that had it last
-你用它向奶酪店喊话 -因为啊
- when you were talking to the cheese shop! - Because you know what?
如果你要推销松露奶酪
If you advertise truffle cheese,
-就要抓住顾客的期望 -你好啊 桑迪
- there are certain expectations... - Hi, Sandy.
我代表克莱尔·邓菲致电给您
Yeah, I'm calling on behalf of Claire Dunphy.
-多美的名字啊 -她曾是普通百姓
- What a beautiful name. - She used to be a citizen.
我代表镇议会候选人克莱尔·邓菲致电给您
I'm calling on behalf of Claire Dunphy for town council.
好 要不这样吧
All right. How about this?
如果你投票给克莱尔·邓菲
if you vote for Claire Dunphy...
你这辈子都不用交税了
You won't have to pay taxes for the rest of your life.
投克莱尔一票
Vote for Claire!
卢克 你这是干嘛
Luke! What are you doing?
你不能这么说
You can't say that!
政客都是这样的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表