I like this guy. Where's he been?
放松
Just relax.
疼了你就吱一声
Let me know if I'm hurting you.
你开玩笑吧 我都爽死了
Are you kidding me? It's fantastic.
我爱你
I love you.
按♥摩♥ 我爱的是按♥摩♥
This! I love this!
当时脱口而出了
It just slipped out.
那是我对菲尔说过的最糟糕的三个字
Those are the worst three words I could say to Phil.
我当时默默祈祷他能就此跳过不提
I was just praying he would let it go
不要小题大做
And not make a big deal about it.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
事关重大
This is huge.
杰 抱歉
Jay, I'm sorry.
我失陪一下
I need a minute.
兔崽子
Son of a bitch!
兔崽子技术还真不错
Son of a bitch.
多好的衣服啊 曼尼干嘛不要了
Oh, these are fantastic. Why is Manny getting rid of them?
他说这些都过时了
He said that they were last season.
我以前也有条这样的裤子
I used to have a pair like these.
再也找不到这种款式的了
I can never find 'em anymore.
有个直销店有这款
Oh, there's an outlet store.
他们虽然没有成人码的
They don't have men's size,
不过我敢肯定男童装的最大号♥
but I'm sure the biggest size for boys
你也穿得下 我带你去
would fit you perfectly. I'll take you.
-好 约定了 -又要"约"会是吧
- All right. It's a date. - Oh. Another date.
克莱尔 我听说花瓶的悲剧了
Claire, I heard what happened with the vase,
你不用放在心上
but I don't want you to worry about it.
抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的
I'm so sorry. I should have told you about that sooner.
我还沉浸在火灾的震惊中
It just--I have really been shaken by this whole fire thing.
生命真是伤不起啊
You know, life is so fragile.
我懂的 就像花瓶一样脆弱
I know, like a vase.
你打我的小报告吗
You tattled on me?
她问起那事 我只能老实交代了
She asked me about it. What was I supposed to do?
你干嘛怪腔怪调的
Why are you making those cruel sounds with your mouth?
你还不明白吗
You don't see it?
你把歌♥洛莉亚当成妈了
You're turning Gloria into mom.
什么
What?
首先你全力维护她
First you got all defensive of her,
然后又向她打我的小报告
and then you tattled on me to her.
你对待我们的亲妈就是那样
That's exactly what you did with old mom.
现在你对后妈也来这一套
It's what you're doing with new mom.
好吧 我懂了
Okay, okay.
只有你才把我和歌♥洛莉亚之间的友谊
Only you could make my friendship with Gloria
看得那么邪恶
into something ugly.
别误会了 我觉得你俩挺甜蜜的
Don't get me wrong. I think it's sweet.
每个人都有些小怪癖 你是恋母情结
We've all got our thing. You have mommy issues.
我才没有恋母情结
I do not have mommy issues!
好 那我明天来接你
Okay. So I pick you up tomorrow,
一起去买♥♥你的大男孩裤裤
We go get you your big boy pants,
然后去吃冰激凌 如何
and then we go and get a little ice cream, okay?
绝配啊
Perfect.
我才不要听你瞎扯
I don't wanna hear it.
你还在难受吗
You still don't feel very good?
我对菲尔说了我爱他
I told Phil I loved him.
我是不小心说溜嘴的
It was an accident.
-你知道他对这种事的反应 -是啊
- You know how he gets with that stuff. - Ay, I know.
杰 刚才的事 我们待会再谈好吗
Jay, can I talk to you later about what just happened?
-行 -谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks.
哎呀 我把你背部按♥摩♥好了嘛
Jeez, I just worked that out.
你完蛋了
You're screwed.
今天对我来说 意义非凡
Today is the biggest day of my life.
放松
Just relax.
疼了你就吱一声
Let me know if I'm hurting you.
你开玩笑吧 我都爽死了
Are you kidding me? It's fantastic.
我爱你
I love you.
按♥摩♥ 我爱的是按♥摩♥
This! I love this!
我的天
Oh, my god.
事关重大
This is huge.
杰 抱歉 我失陪一下
Jay, I'm sorry. I need a minute.
那两个辞职的哥们要我也辞职
The two guys who left the firm asked me to quit my job
和他们一起去当新公♥司♥的合伙人
and partner with them at the new agency.
天大的好机会啊
Big opportunity,
也是天大的风险
big risk,
他们要我今天就答复
And they need an answer by the end of the day.
在压力之下 我一般都会做些失控的事
I don't always make great decisions under presure.
那是啥玩意
What the hell is that?
草泥马[羊驼] 我抢到了最后一只
An alpaca. I got the last one.
拜托 把卡车移走
Come on! Move that truck!
我讨厌你
I hate you!
好 我和一桌子卡车司机打情骂俏了一番
Okay, so... I flirted with a table of truckers
他们终于愿意帮忙了
who have offered to help us.
不 不需要帮忙 我已经快成功了
No! No help! I've come too far!
是吗
Have you?
人家小饭店是不卖♥♥披萨的
Oh, hey! They don't sell pizzas at this restaurant!
非顾客不能在此非法停车
You parked here illegally!
祝贺你 先生 你丢尽了美国的脸
Congratulations, sir. You're destroying America.
现在我们后面没有车 快走 发动
Hey, there are no cars behind us. Go! Gun it!
没事 没事 大家别紧张
All right! All right! Everybody relax!
我们没事 没事
We're fine! We're fine!
-没事才怪 -我们都挤扁了
- We are not fine! - And we're all smooshed!
-吓死了 -而且还倾斜30度角仰望天空
- And we're scared! - And we're tilted at a 30-degree angle!
你个书呆子 我们又脏又累又迟到了
Nerd! And we're dirty and tired and late!
够了 你们保持安静好不好
Okay! Can you please just be quiet!
我们为什么不找人帮忙呢
Why couldn't we have just asked for help?
因为我要给你们上宝贵的一课
'cause I'm teaching you girls a very valuable lesson--
基佬不输直男 顶天立地好汉
That gay men can do anything straight men can do.
我们知道啊
Yeah, we know that.
你以为我们只认识你一个基佬吗
Do you think you're the only gay guy that we know?
对 我的足球教练就是基佬
Yeah. My soccer coach is gay,
儿科医生也是
Our pediatrician...
-我的拉丁文家教 -书呆子 我们的电工
- My latin tutor. - Nerd! Our electrician.
那我说我会开卡车的时候
Well, then why were you so surprised
你们怎么那么震惊
when I said I could drive a truck?
那不是因为你的性取向 而是因为你的性格
Not because you're gay, because you're you.
再说 你的确不会开
And by the way, you can't.
好吧 我向你们道歉
Okay, wow. I guess I owe you an apology.
我会错意了
I made a leap there.
因为人们对同志形象的陈旧认识
I'm just used to dealing with stereotypes.
我有点太过敏感了
I'm a little sensitive about it.
那是和我聊过天的卡车司机
Oh! There's the trucker that I talked to.
打扰一下 你好
Hey! Excuse me! Hi!
能帮我们一把吗
Could you give us a hand, please?
没问题呀 亲爱的
Sure thing, sweetie.
那人妖也能帮上忙吗
Oh, like she'll be able to help us.
老爹 真是难以想象啊
Boy, do you have the right idea.
总算从楼下的母子大重逢里
Could use a little break from the mother and child reunion
解脱出来了
going on down there.
别问
Don't ask.
米奇尔把歌♥洛莉亚当亲妈了 瞧 我说了
Mitchell's turning Gloria into mom. Bam! It's out.
你记得米奇尔和妈妈以前
You remember the way mom and Mitchell used to be
总沉浸在他们的两人小世界吗
in their private little club,
就他们俩 闲人勿进
Just the two of them, and no one else allowed in.
历史又在重演啊
Well... it's happening again,
但这一次 你老婆也有参与演出
But this time around, it's happening with your wife.
你真该下去看看他俩
You should see them down there.
要不是他俩太恶心 其实也挺可爱的
It would actually be adorable if it weren't so sick.
我只是
I just--
我觉得米奇尔都是成年人了
You know, I feel like Mitchell is a grown man,
都是当爹的人了
he has a child,
可还摆脱不了20年前的心理问题
and he's still working out some psychodrama from 20 years ago.
爸 能让我喝口啤酒不
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表