I'd be getting one of those, too.
卢克 我知道你是个有良心的人
I know you have a conscience, Luke.
你看这国旗 它是正义的象征
Do you see this flag? It stands for justice.
等火警部的人来了后
So when that fire marshall gets here,
我知道你会注视着国旗
I know you're going to look at that flag
做正确的事情
and do the right thing.
你回家路上一句话也没说
You were very quiet all the way home.
你不高兴 是不是因为我冲老太太摁喇叭了
Are you upset at me because I honked at that old lady?
一般来说 摁喇叭是司机的事
Normally, we leave the honking to the driver,
但我已经习惯了
but I'm used to it.
是因为那三明治吗
Is it because of the sandwich?
也许你能吃掉个一大半
Ah, you maybe could have eaten half of it...
然后再美言几句
said a couple of nice things.
杰 不就是个三明治嘛
It's just a sandwich, Jay.
歌♥洛莉亚 这不是三明治的问题
It's not about the delicious sandwich, Gloria.
这是你尊不尊重他人感受的问题
It's about being respectful of a person's feelings.
但我只是实话实说啊
But I was just being honest.
一段感情中并不是每件小事
You don't have to be honest
你都要实话实说告诉另一半的
about every little thing in a relationship.
有时该说实话 有时不该说
Some things you say, some things you don't.
有什么事你没说实话
What are the things that you don't say?
歌♥洛莉亚 我实在不想谈这个
Gloria, I really don't wanna do this anymore.
真的吗
Oh, really?
可你不能光顾着教训我
But you cannot just try to teach me a lesson,
-却不... -好好
- and then not even.. - Okay, fine.
虽然不想这么说
I don't say this,
可这事确实让我有点烦
But it... Bothers me a little bit
你说话的动静有些许 呱噪
That you're just a tiny bit... loud.
-呱噪 -也不是每时每刻
- Loud? - Not all the time.
只是 在你开口说话时
Only when you, you know, when you talk.
是觉得我很丢人吗
So I embarrass you?
-歌♥洛莉亚 -干嘛
- Gloria... - What?
我说话又太呱噪了吗
Am I being too loud again?
这回又有得斗了
All right. Buckle up.
我现在要去洗衣服了
Oh, I'm gonna go and try to do the laundry,
我会蹑手蹑脚轻言轻语地
and I'm gonna do it very quietly
不想吵到你 我看看曼尼能否帮忙
so I don't bother you. Maybe Manny can help me.
曼尼
Manny!
-意思到了就好了 -曼尼
- I get it. - Manny!
意思到了就好了
I get it.
现在你一点声都没有了
Now you're not even making any noise.
这葡萄放太多了
Okay, this is way too many grapes,
而且这勺子不够复古
and this spoon is modern day,
如果我们用了 餐桌上的所有人都会惊异于
so if we use it, everyone at the table has to react in shock
这从未来穿越来的勺子的
at the spoon from the future.
好吧 这下穿越进下水道了
Okay. And that went down the drain.
你赶紧去打个盹吧
And you need a nap.
你才要打个盹呢
You need a nap.
我捡到了 又掉了 擦
I got it. Ooh, I lost it. Shoot.
需要我帮你减少一些外界干扰吗
Let me know if I can eliminate any distractions for you.
捡到了 我手指够到了 快了
Oh, I got it. No, I got a finger on it. There it is.
又掉了
Oh, lost it again.
或许你该等它自己出来
Maybe you should just wait until it comes to you.
你懂的 让勺子自己做主嘛
You know, make it the captain of its own spoon platoon.
克莱尔 我知道你想说什么 但是
I understand the point you're making, Claire, but...
啊 我被卡出了
Oh! Now I'm stuck.
是啊 小卡 你确实卡住了
Yeah, Cam, you are stuck.
你卡在了一个根本不管用的方法♥论♥上
You are stuck on a philosophy that clearly doesn't work.
有时 你必须对孩子说"不"
Sometimes, you need to say "No" to a child.
是啊 有时 你也需要对一个大人说"不"
Yeah, and sometimes you need to say "No" to an adult.
不 克莱尔 我不需要别人教我怎么带小孩
No, Claire. No, I don't need help raising my child.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
不好意思
Sorry.
看来 我还有很多要学
Guess I-I do have a lot to learn.
现在 我就想看看
Right now, I-I'm looking forward to learning
你能不能在莉莉找到水槽
if you will get your arm out of there
垃圾切割器开关前及时把手抽出来
before Lily gets to the garbage disposal switch.
莉莉 宝贝儿
Um... Lily, sweetie!
克莱尔 你能帮帮忙吗
C-can you do something, please, Claire?
我愿意 真的 我愿意
I would like to. Really, I would,
可我只会说"不"
But I would probably just say "No"
这会打击她的自信心和自尊心
and shred her confidence and mangle her self-esteem.
好啦 我错了 看这儿
Okay, fine! I'm sorry! Just--here,
-阻止她 阻止她 宝贝 -看你怎么办
- Stop her! Stop her! Sweetie! - What to do with you?
克莱尔 好吧
Claire! Okay!
真好玩
Ohh! Yes!
-你觉得这很好玩是吧 -当然了
- You think that's funny, don't ya? - Oh, sure.
太坏了 克莱尔 你太坏了
Yes. Well, it's wicked, Claire. It's wicked.
过来 我们该走了 莉莉
Come on. We're leaving, lily!
莉莉
Lily!
简直就是行为艺术
It's living art.
整整90秒我们就笔直站在那
We stay perfectly still for 90 seconds,
几乎纹丝不动
basically doing nothing.
听起来像我第一个老婆
Sounds like my first wife.
不是吧 她对我倒是上下其手
I don't know. She always moved for me.
看来你俩都承认自己只能坚持个90秒了
As long as you both agree it was only 90 seconds.
一石在手 二傻出糗
Two nerds with one stone!
我就爱在办公室里工作
I love working in an office.
那是你小舅子吗 你不是把他解雇了吗
Is that your brother-in-law? I thought you fired him.
是啊 上班路上
I did, before work.
那他在这儿干嘛
Then what's he doing here?
愤愤不平吗 他看起来是有点
Is he disgruntled? He looks disgruntled.
不 他生下来就这德性
No, he always looks like that.
有事吗
Hey. How's it going?
听着
Hey, hey. Listen--
我知道这很尴尬
Okay, I know this is uncomfortable...
但我们需要谈谈我在这里的前景
but we really need to talk about my future here.
但我 我以为我们
But I-I-I thought we--
不 我知道我让你误以为
No, I know. I know I led you to believe
我能一直在这里工作下去
that I'd be able to stay on here indefinitely,
而且
And--and... O-okay,
别眨眼了
Don't get all blinky. Oh.
-也不全是坏消息 -好吧
- No, it's not all bad news, okay? - Okay.
就按我们商量好的 我会待到七月
You will have me until July, like we agreed.
-挺好 -对
- Okay, great. - Yes.
你能麻溜儿地跟我坐电梯下去一趟吗
Hey, could you jump on the elevator with me real quick?
-行 -要麻烦你帮我从车里搬点东西上来
- Yes. - Yes. I could use a hand carrying up some stuff from my car.
对了 要先拿点空箱子 对吗
Oh! My goodness. I probably need some empty boxes, don't I?
要不你先下去
You know what? You head down,
我们在玻璃门那儿会合
I'll meet you at the glass doors.
我还想说什么来着 是什么呢
There was something else. What was it?
就在脑边了 对了 你被炒了
I know it's in there. Oh, yeah, you're fired.
什么 被炒了
What? F-fired?!
这门怎么了这是
W-what's going on with these things?
你在帮忙打开吗
You trying to open 'em?
我想我最好去叫些帮手
I guess I better... get somebody.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait--
你干嘛要炒我
You're firing me?
我压根就不喜欢这份工作啊
I-I don't even like this job.
这样不安全
That can't be safe.
-有人被困在里面了吗 -被炒的那个人
- Is someone trapped in there? - The guy they fired.
那个偷懒的吗
Oh, the lazy guy?
偷懒
Lazy?!
你迟交过一些材料
You handed in a couple of things late.
我该事先给你提个醒的
I should have warned you.
我不擅长告诉别人坏消息
I'm terrible at breaking bad news.
那你为什么要跑到我家
Well, then why did you come over to my house
把我吹得跟朵花似的
and tell me how great I was?
我那是想炒你鱿鱼
That was me trying to fire you!
上次这么纠结苦恼还是20年前
I haven't felt like this since I tried to
我打算跟克莱尔闹分手
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表