"Wow" Is right.
他说让我做经纪人
I just got sycamore--
那房♥子不用推销就能大卖♥♥ 我白捡便宜了
A house that sells itself and gives me the commission.
你就一点都不在意吗
How does that not bother you?
克莱尔 我就那么一说
Claire, it's an expression.
还是要干活的啊 要检查房♥屋 估价
There's work. Inspections, appraisals--
他给我带酒
He brought me wine,
你不在的时候他把衬衫都脱了
He took his shirt off when you weren't here!
酒是带给咱俩的
Um, he brought us wine,
而且 桌子下面也确实有点脏嘛
and it doesn't look super vacuumed down there.
他该把裤子也脱了才对
I'm surprised he kept his pants on.
好了 好了 我明白怎么回事了
Okay. Okay, I can see what's going on.
你太专注于拉他当客户
You--you're just so focused on getting his business,
以至于你没看到事情的真♥相♥
that you don't see what's going on in front of you.
好的 我现在看清了
Okay. Now I do see what's going on.
-看清什么 -过来 美妞
- What? - Come here, pretty girl.
-咋了 -你很美 只是我不常说而已
- What? Mm? - You are, you know. You don't hear it enough.
那一晚 你着上淡妆
The other night, when you put on makeup,
我心里想 "我老婆真美"
I was like, "There she is."
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
你觉得我是虚荣心作祟才瞎编乱造的吗
You think I'm making this up as some part of a-an ego boost?
你知道这有多侮辱人吗
Do you realize how insulting that is?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
帮我的小妹妹做作业
Helping my little sister with her homework.
你手段 真卑劣
That seems... Mean.
安妮 这位是艾丽克斯
Annie, this is Alex.
就是我跟你说过的另一个妹妹
That other sister I was telling you about.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. So nice to meet you.
如果你要在我的床上学习
Um, if you're going to study there,
还是把第7题到第10题答案改一下吧
You might need to correct numbers 7 through 10.
这张床的标准可比那张床高多了
This bed has higher standards than that bed.
我去再拿点柠檬水来
I'm going to get some more lemonade.
我觉得你姐姐生我们姐姐的气了
I think your sister's mad at our sister.
我们回来了
We're back!
终于回来了 我猜"吃完饭就回家"
Oh, well, there you are. I guess "Lunch then home"
对不同的人有不同的意思哈
means different things to different people.
我带着小美女逛街了 莉莉 快过来
We had a girls' day. Lily, Lily, come!
给你♥爸♥爸看看我们买♥♥什么了
Show your papa what we bought!
母女装
Matchy jackets!
她穿上就跟小豹子一样
It's like she's the baby leopard,
而我是母豹子哟
And I'm the mama.
或者就是两件普通的大衣
Or they just happened to have two jackets,
一件大号♥的 一件小号♥的
one large, one small.
抽屉里怎么了 我的茶哪去了
What happened here? Where is my tea?
茶在这边的抽屉里
Oh, it's in this drawer over here.
为了感谢你
As a thank-you,
我花了点时间把你家厨房♥重新打理了一下
I took some time to rearrange your kitchen
好有条理一些
So it makes sense.
对谁有条理
To who?
对所有人啊 现在有层次感了 看着
To everyone. There's a flow now. Watch--
茶 马克杯 茶壶 不用谢
Tea. Mug. Kettle. You're welcome.
我又没谢你
I didn't thank you.
你不必谢
You don't have to.
我没打算谢
I won't.
小卡 躲在我们的共用厕所里
Cam, our shared bathroom is not the place
可不是解决问题的办法
to work out whatever's going on here.
我是经历过父母离异的小孩
I'm a child of divorce.
化解冲突可算是我的专长
Conflict resolution is something of a specialty.
关键是 要跟当事人讲一个
The key is, tell a personal story
能引起他共鸣的故事
that applies to their situation,
就算现编也得编
even if you have to make one up.
那样的话 他们就会听到需要听到的道理
That way, they really hear what they need to hear.
抱歉 你说的对
I'm sorry. You're right.
不 抱歉我打扰到你了
No. I'm sorry I snapped.
我只是对我喜欢的一个女生
I'm just going through some stuff
有点想法 她叫丹妮尔
with this girl I like, Danielle.
她前几天来我家 而斯黛拉老粘着她
She came over the other day, and Stella was all over her,
然后 然后我就吃醋了
And--and I got jealous.
这有点不可理喻 对吧
Which is crazy, right?
我是说 斯黛拉和她玩只是一种新鲜感
I mean, Stella was only playing with her because she was new.
曼尼 听起来丹妮尔想
Manny, sounds like Danielle was trying
破坏你和你的小狗之间的感情
to get between you and your puppy,
性质很恶劣啊
And that ain't cool.
她好像很不成熟 而你可以找个更好的
She seems immature, and you can do better.
我很抱歉直言不讳
I'm sorry to be blunt,
但是我自己现在也在经历感情波折
But I'm going through something myself right now.
所以 振作点 好的
So, chin up. Okay.
虽然未必每次都管用
It may not work every time,
但你只需要搞定一位就可以了
but you only need one fish to bite.
那个丹妮尔是谁
Who is this Danielle?
她是我历史课上的学习搭档
She's my study partner in my history class,
我们共享笔记的
and we share a notebook.
但她的笔记比较混乱
But her notes were really confusing,
所以我将之列的井井有条的
so I put them in order.
而她非但不感谢我让学习变得更容易
Instead of thanking me for making our lives easier,
她还生我的气 因为她认为我在批评她
she got all mad because she thought I was judging her.
那个女生相当不靠谱 曼尼
This girl is very bad news, Manny.
你离她远远的
You stay away from her.
我们是菲尔和克莱尔
We're Phil and Claire.
我是 我是托尼
Hey, I'm Tony.
快进来 我去叫我爸爸
Come on in. I'll go get my dad.
-好的 -很好 谢谢
- Okay. - Great, thanks.
我不喜欢那孩子看你的方式
I don't like the way that kid was looking at you.
我们现在不是朋友
We are not friends right now.
我只是过来帮忙搞点给孩子们上大学的钱
I am only here to help pump up the college fund.
克莱尔 如果泰德对你毛手毛脚的
Claire, if Tad even makes a move towards you,
我就打的他屁♥股♥开花
His ass is... grass.
是吗 我以为只是我的虚荣心在幻想呢
Really? I thought that was just my ego.
目前 是的 但是你要明白
So far, yeah, but just know,
我已经准备好打得他屁♥股♥开花了
I'm ready to grass his ass.
嘿 两位
Hey, hey, hey, guys.
嘿 你好吗
Hey! How are you!
-很好 -很高兴见到你
- Good. - Good to see you.
-好啊 -这就行了
- Yeah. - Hi. That's good.
这房♥子不错啊 你重装♥修♥了吗
Well, I love the place. Did you remodel this?
事实上是我前妻搞的
Uh, actually, my ex-wife.
她那个 很热衷于现代建筑
She had a, uh, passion for modern architecture
以及至少一位现代建筑师
and at least one modern architect.
或许接下来也会把它卖♥♥掉
May have to sell this one next.
真的
Really?
我喜欢它的开放式结构
I love how open it is.
-你介意我 参观一下吗 -请便
- Do you mind if I, uh, poke around? - Please, yeah.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
泰德 如果你不需要我照看孩子了
Tad, if you don't need my help anymore with the kids,
-那我就走了 -太感谢你了 艾伦
- I'll be going. -Thank you so much, Ellen.
不客气
You're welcome.
好的 我们回头见 再见
Okay. We'll see you later. Bye.
我8年前见过这房♥子
I saw this house eight years ago.
这里以前有堵墙 对吧
There used to be a wall here, right?
对 对的 不过已经改掉了
That's right. That's right. That was all covered.
我可是很注重细节的 别想逃过我法眼
Yeah.I'm a detail guy. Hard to get much past me.
好啊 好啊
Hello, hello!
-你好 卡拉阿姨 -你好吗
- Hi, aunt Kara! - How are you?
我很好 泰德 你怎么样
Good, Tad, How you doing?
-拜 爸爸 -拜 亲爱的
- Bye, daddy. - Bye, sweetie.
-拜 老板 -好好玩
- Bye, dad. - Have fun.
好的 回头见
Okay. See you later.
快点孩子们 咱们走了
Come on, guys, let's go.
楼梯以前是柚木的 对吧
These stairs used to be teak, am I right?
你老公真厉害啊
This guy's good.
是啊 他是很厉害
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表