I was born that way. I mean, you know, it's just--
不是 你干嘛告诉我啊
No, why are you telling me?
我是说 我早知道你是同性恋啊
I mean, I know you're gay.
很明显啊
It's obvious.
也没...也不是那么明显吧
Well, it's not that-- it's not that obvious.
基爆了啊
Well, yeah.
你说话 走路 穿衣的方式
The way you talk and walk and dress
还有你那很戏剧性的手势
And your theatrical hand gestures--
我没什么戏剧性的手势
I do not have theatrical hand gestures.
好吧 我确实有点...基态外露
Okay, maybe I am moderately...expressive.
但你干嘛给我你的电♥话♥号♥码啊
But why would you give me your number?
因为我想有一个基佬闺蜜啊
Oh, because I want a gay friend--
一个能陪我闲聊八卦
Someone I can dish with,
给我男生的建议 也可以一起血拼
Give me guy advice, and I can shop with--
那些绝对是世人对同志陈旧片面的认识
Those are totally offensive stereotypes.
我们可以一起去看茱莉亚·罗伯茨的电影
We could go see Julia Roberts movies together.
我知道她 而且她无论银幕内外都很美
I know her, and she's as nice as she seems on screen.
-不是吧 真的吗 -当然是
- Shut up. Really? Is she? - She is, yeah.
等等 如此说来 你是想假装成直男
Wait, what--so you were pretending to be straight,
然后勾搭我
And hitting on me?
只不过是个愚蠢的酒吧赌罢了
I was just a stupid bar bet.
我男友 他回来了
My boyfriend--oh, he's here...
打赌说没有哪个美女会留电♥话♥号♥码给我
Bet me that I couldn't get a beautiful woman's number.
身为一个自豪的同志 我知道女人都是浮云
And as a proud gay man, I know it shouldn't matter,
但 我就是希望自己的魅力能通杀男女
But I-I just wish everyone could find me attractive.
但是 现在轮到他幸灾乐祸了
Oh. But now he's gonna get to gloat,
不过这也是我活该
And I guess I deserve it.
我的天啊[唇语]
Oh my god!
谈得 谈得怎么样啊
How's--how's it going?
你好
Hello.
这位是凯蒂 结果发现 事实上 [很好]...
This is Katie, and, uh, it turns out, well...
[Well此处是个语气词 本身也有好的意思
才会引起下文的误会]
事实上 不好
No, actually.
进行得相当不好
It doesn't turn out well.
因为我以为我终于找到一位又好又风趣的男人
Because I thought I finally met a nice, funny guy,
而且还超级性感
Who is also hot!
但现在他告诉我说他是同性恋
And now he's telling me he's gay?!
他简直是 我这辈子碰见的最不像同性恋的人
He's, like, the least gay person i have ever met in my entire life!
而且我以为他就是我的真命天子呢
And I thought he was the one!
而且我还告诉我妈呢
And I even told my mom about him!
你最好给我好好珍惜他
You better cherish him!
你确定你是同性恋吗
Are you sure you're gay?
-不确定 -小卡
- No. - Cam.
确定
Yes.
确定 听着
Yes. Look...
你会找到你的真命天子的
You're gonna find somebody,
因为你是个出色的女人 凯蒂
Because you're an amazing girl, Katie.
你是个极品好女人
You're the whole package.
但我喜欢的是有"鸡"的男人
I just prefer somebody who has one.
好吧
Okay.
我 的 天 哪
Oh... My... God!
爷我刚才啃的可是女人的香舌呢
That was a lot of girl tongue!
看来我可得好好喝上一杯了
I think I need a drink-a-doodle-doo.
你那算什么
What was that?
你好啊 海莉 今天过得怎样
Hello, Haley. How was your day?
我身无分文 又没手♥机♥
I have no money, no cell phone...
不用谢哦
You're welcome.
你说什么
What?!
我听取了你的意见
I listened to you.
我不再娇惯你了 你看看
I stopped coddling you, and look--
你成功克服了困难
You overcame an obstacle.
是哦 我做到了
Oh! Yeah! I did!
家有疯母 我很庆幸自己是个正常孩子
I grew up normal despite my crazy mom!
拿这句当你的论文开头挺不错的
Well, that sounds like the beginning of a great essay.
亲爱的大学
"Dear college..."
亲爱的 要是你又卡住了 告诉我
Oh, honey, if you get stuck, let me know,
我会让你睡在院子里的
And I'll make you sleep out in the yard.
你是个神经病
You're psychotic!
记得检查拼写哦
Use spell check!
别干坐在那儿 快过来
Don't just sit there! Get out here!
不用了 我很好
I'm good, I'm good.
好吧
Okay!
你好啊 你看上去真漂亮
Hola! You're looking so good!
我们多久没见了
How long has it been?
别装作我们认识 滚开
We don't know each other. Go away.
好吧
Fair enough.
你好啊
Hola!
你看上去真漂亮 我们多久没见了
You're looking so good. How long has it been?
那人怎么不好了
What was wrong with that guy?
就是啊 我都想和他共舞呢
Yeah, I would have danced with him.
他的肩膀超级正
He's got nice shoulders.
跳莎莎舞要与舞伴亲密接触 欲情荡漾
Aw, you know, Salsa is so intimate and sensual
和别的男人跳 感觉好罪恶
that it feels wrong to do it with somebody else that is not Jay.
达琳也是这么觉得的
Aw. You know, Darlene feels the same way.
要是我不在 她会去找道墙
If I wasn't here, she's be holding up the wall.
是啊 男人墙
Yeah. A wall of men.
我觉得我该回家陪我那可爱的老公了
You know, I think I should go home to my loving husband
然后在他耳边说我和20个男人跳了舞
and pull him close and tell him that I danced with 20 men.
他不在家
He's not home.
他此刻身在一个治安差劲的地方
He's in a dicey neighborhood
时刻担心他的车被盗
worried about his car.
杰
Jay!
怎么 你是要亲亲还是要跳舞
What, are we gonna kiss or dance?
舞起来吧
Let's dance!
我是坚决抵♥制♥嗑药的
I'm dead set against drugs.
面对禁药 必须坚决说不
"Just say no" And all that stuff.
可我觉得
But I thought,
为了歌♥洛莉亚破一次例又何妨
Just this once for Gloria.
要是我真嗑高了 出尽洋相
And if I was gonna make a complete ass of myself,
我可不要记起来
I didn't wanna remember it.
我给他的那粒药 其实是儿童阿司匹林 桔子口味
The big drug I gave him-- baby aspirin. Orange-flavored.
他应该咀嚼的
He could have chewed it.
为什么你就从未给我这样的惊喜
Home come you never surprise me like that?
我当然给过你惊喜
I do surprise you.
你才没有 你从来都没有
No, you don't. You never surprise me...
一定会是座很了不起的树屋的
That's gonna be a hell of a tree house.
谢谢关心 我正努力呢
Oh, thanks. I'm trying.
本来为我儿子造的 可貌似他失去兴趣了
It's for my son, but he's kind of lost interest.
和我女儿养狗一样
It's kind of like my daughter with the dog.
最后只能由我来拣狗屎了
Which is why I'm the one out here doing this.
你刚搬进来吗
Did you just move in?
都住了8年了 你呢
Lived here eight years. You?
12年了
12.
当年我和我的朋友
You know, me and my friends,
儿时造过一个树屋
We, uh, we built a te house when I was a kid.
当时费了不少时间
We spent hours in that thing.
但很享受
Loved it.
我也一样
Me, too.
需要帮忙吗
You need any help?
当然
Yes, a lot.
可我不想麻烦你
But I-I don't wanna bother you.
唯一让我不爽的
Only thing that bothers me
是你那东倒西歪的屋顶
is that drunken amish roof you got up there.
你没有水平测量仪吗
Do you even have a level?
本来有的 可我感觉有点受挫
I did, but I might have gotten frustrated
一气之下扔到你院子里了
and thrown it into your yard.
我找找看 马上就过来
Let me find it. I'll be right over.
多谢啊
Thanks.
顺便提下 我叫菲尔
I'm Phil, by the way.
我叫安德瑞 很高兴认识你 菲尔
I'm Andre. Nice to meet you, phil.
很高兴认识你 安德瑞
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表