我从内心深处表示
And from the bottom of my heart,
我感到非常
I am so...
害怕
s-s-scared.
不是吧
Ugh! Oh, no!
老天
Oh, my.
好了
Okay.
三 二 一
3, 2, 1!
惊喜
Surprise!
我的天 太不可思议了
Oh, my gosh! Oh, it's amazing!
-是船上派对 -用意何在
- Yeah, it's a boat party. - Oh! Because?
你的人生就像一次远航
Your life is like a voyage.
每个人不都是吗 不过我喜欢这个
Oh! Well, everyone's is, but I love it
我们的朋友都没玩过这个
because none of our other friends have ever done it.
太贴心了
Aw. That's so sweet.
感情关系里没有肮脏崩溃的女人一定很爽吧
Oh, it must be easy with no dirty, broken woman in the relationship.
你笑什么笑
What are you laughing at?
大家跟着生日旗帜走
Okay, everybody follow the birthday flag!
[flag也指同志]
你叫我什么 哦对
What'd you call me? Oh. Uh, oh, yes.
我的天 太优雅了 胡娇肯定嫉妒死了
Oh, my gosh. It's so elegant. I'll bet Pepper is dying.
那个 实际上 胡娇没来
Oh, you know, actually, Pepper couldn't come.
因为他讨厌船 参加过海军的人 你懂的
Because he hates boats. You know, after the navy.
对 对
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
我猜朗吉纳斯已经战胜了怕水的问题吧
I guess Longinus got over his fear of--of water?
不 不
Mnh. No, no.
我们还是把注意力放在到场的30人吧
Why don't we just focus on the 30 people who are here,
好好玩
having a great time!
恶 闻着有股死人味道
Ew! It smells like somebody's dead.
那是什么味道
Ugh! What is that smell?
那淡淡的味道来自于 一只小小的蓝鲸
That faint odor is-- is a tiny, tiny blue whale
倒确实是死在附近的
who apparently has indeed died, uh, nearby.
不过呢
But...
搞的我外套上全是这个味
Si, but it's getting all over my coat.
我什么也闻不到
I don't smell anything.
大概是因为你闻起来像是一捧花
Maybe that's because you smell like a bouquet of flowers.
对了 小心脚下
Oh, yeah. Watch out for that.
这味道好像是呕吐物跟大便结婚
Ugh! It smells like puke married poop
然后在我鼻子里举♥行♥婚礼
and had the ceremony in my nose.
画面感太强了
You paint with words.
好 大家别着急
Okay, don't worry, everybody.
马上我们就会远在海上 乘风逐浪
Soon we'll be way, way out at sea, bouncing on the waves
闻到的都是蓝鲸兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥的甜甜香气
with all of his sweet-smelling brothers and sisters. Okay?
-米奇尔·普里契特 -是的 你好
- Mitchell Pritchett? - Oh, yes. Hi.
你好 我是今晚的船长 我们遇到点问题
Hi. I'm your captain tonight. We've got a problem.
我没办法让这么多人上船
I can't fit this many people on my boat.
不要吧 之前告诉我能载30人的
No, no. I was--I was told you could take 30.
我刚好有30名客人
I have exactly 30 guests.
我有6名船员 你得留下几个人
Plus six in help. You gotta drop a few people.
拜托 一定有点什么办法的
Come on. There--there must be something that we can do here.
我们有大点的船
Well, we have bigger boats,
不过提前两个小时订 就只有这个了
But this is the best I could do on two hours' notice.
有什么问题吗
What is the problem?
很明显呢
Apparently,
米奇尔两小时前才开始筹划我的生日派对
Mitchell started planning my birthday party two hours ago.
不不 不是的
Mnh-mnh. No. No, I-I did not.
显然 我们人太多不能上船
Uh, apparently, we have too many people for his boat.
-所以 -太扯了吧
- So... - That's crazy.
我见过抓在一块门板上漂的人比这都多[偷渡]
I've seen more people clinging to a floating door.
抱歉女士 这涉及到安全问题
I'm sorry, lady. It's a safety issue.
不 你如果不把我们从这臭鲸旁送走
Oh, no. You're going to have a safety issue
你就会有安全问题
if you don't take me away from this whale.
不要指指点点 态度也不要这么恶劣
Okay, little too much finger, little too much attitude.
这是怎么了
What's all this?
米奇尔辛苦了两小时的成果就要化为乌有了
Uh, two hours of Mitchell's hard work going down the drain.
这船不能承载超过30个人
Look, I can't fit more than 30 people on the boat,
我在跟这位女士解释
As I was just explaining to the lady here.
注意了 你说的"女士"可是我的儿子
Well, first of all, that "Lady" is my son.
他说的不是我
He wasn't talking about me.
我说的是她
I was talking about her.
她 又变成"她"了
Oh. Her. Oh, it's "Her" now.
而她是我的老婆
Well, "Her" happens to be my wife.
你跟她过不去 就是跟我过不去
You got a problem with her, you got a problem with me.
别这样 杰
No, no, Jay...
-冷静 -我之前没跟谁过不去
- Calm down. - I didn't have a problem before,
现在老子就是要为难一下你们
but now I'm starting to.
跟老子过不去你♥他♥妈♥的绝对没好下场
No, your problem's about to get a lot bigger.
杰 你以为这是我想要的 其实不是
No, Jay, I know you think this is what I want, but it's not.
-交给我处理 歌♥洛莉亚 -别这样 杰
- I've got this, Gloria. - No, Jay.
今天是我犯傻了 我喜欢你那么冷静
I was just being stupid today. I like that you're calm,
你总是三思而后行
that you think first, and you act second.
我的生活需要这样的你
I need that in my life.
闪边去吧 爷爷
Yeah, so walk away, grandpa.
说什么呢
You know what?
谁都不能叫他"爷爷"
Nobody call him "Grandpa"!
我叫啊
I do.
行了 够了
Okay, that's it!
不许上船 所有人滚下去 否则我报♥警♥
No boat! Everybody off my dock, or I'm calling the cops!
现在连派对都没了吗
So no party now?
不是 当然有 拜托...
No! No, of course! Just...
拜托给我一分钟好吗
Just... Just give me a minute okay?
两小时做的都不过如此
Oh, after what you did with two hours,
-真等不及看你一分钟的成果 -小卡
- I can't wait to see what you do with a minute. - Cam!
可怜的小卡 他好生气啊
Poor Cam. He seems so upset.
你觉得难受吗 菲尔
Oh, is that hard for you, Phil,
就因为有情绪的人出现在你身边
That he's have a feeling around you?
-好抱歉哦 -好情绪化哦
- I'm so sorry. - Too many emotions?
好了 好了 我认输了
Okay, okay, I give up!
是的 今天我错了
Yeah, I made a mistake today.
那也是因为你们三个联合起来对付我
But only because the three of you ganged up on me
就好像狼人 吸血鬼 科学怪人
like when the wolfman, Dracula, and Frankenstein
扎堆在一部电影里
show up in the same movie,
但绝不是以很酷的方式扎堆
except this wasn't awesome!
我今天的情绪就跟翻江倒海似的
I have been on an emotional roller coaster all day today.
我害怕 我生气 我生气因为我害怕
I'm afraid. I'm mad. I'm mad because I'm afraid,
现在我脑袋都成浆糊了
and now I can't even think straight
因为刚刚绊的那一下让我好痛
because I'm in so much pain from what just happened over there!
这一切让我好伤心 我却不知道为什么
And the whole thing makes me so sad, and I'm not even sure why,
这臭味令我恶心 但是我却好饿
and I'm nauseous from that smell but I'm so hungry.
没事的
Yeah.
小卡 我最初根本不是想办游船派对
Cam, the--the boat wasn't even part of the plan.
没关系
No, it's fine.
期望太高是我的错
It's my fault for letting my expectations get too high.
-这次我也不会计较的 -不不
- I'll get over this one, too. - No, no.
其实我早就计划好了"绿野仙踪"主题派对
I had this whole "Wizard of OZ" party planned,
只不过我今天才意识到可能
only today I realized that it might be
太过"龙♥卷♥风♥"风格了
a-a little too tornado-y.
-今天 -是的
- Today? - Yes!
抱歉我之前没想到这点
I'm sorry I-I didn't make the connection, okay?
可能是因为我精心计划了几个月
Probably 'cause I've been planning for months
力图使你可以拥有完美的派对 可以开心
so that you could have the perfect party and be happy,
而现在我觉得根本没可能了
which now I don't even think is possible.
我想拥有一个美好的
Oh, I'm sorry that I would like to have
10岁生日派对是我的错
a nice 10th birthday party.
你不可能拥有 小卡
Well, you can't have it, Cam!
想知道原因吗 因为你40岁了
You wanna know why?! Because you're 40!
你是个40岁的大男人
You're a 40-year-old man!
我40了
I am 40.
-我40了 -没错
- I'm 40. - Yes.
小卡 别这样
Oh, Cam, stop it.
我40了 而我却坐在这破...这什么东西
I'm 40 and I'm--I'm on this stupid--wait, what is that?!
这个
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表