We were going to tell his parents tonight.
很遗憾你们俩都得受此煎熬
I am so sorry you both have to suffer like this.
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
克罗克先生
Mr. Crocker.
他们的确给你开了胸腔
They did have to open your chest,
但你安然无恙度过了
but you came through just fine.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
谢谢你在乎我
For--for caring.
罗宾怎么样
How's Robin?
她很好 谢谢 你看到克罗克先生了吗
She's good. Thanks. You saw Mr. Crocker?
是啊 年纪轻轻就得了那种心脏病
Yeah. Pretty young to have that kind of heart trouble.
可能是遗传的 或者...
Could be genetics, or--
他说他是单身 对吧
he said he's alone, right?
他没有结婚 没有朋友 没有家人
He's not married. No friends. No family.
-都没有 -孤独会增大心脏病的风险
- No. - Loneliness puts you at risk for heart disease.
真的吗
That for real?
是的 我们都知道爱会让人受伤
Yeah. I think we all know that love can hurt, right?
但孤独 会要人的命
But loneliness-- that'll kill you.
怎么了 娜塔莉
What is it, Natalie?
你看他的X光
Look at his X-rays.
弥漫性呼吸道疾病
Diffuse airway disease.
即使用了CPS 他的肺部依旧很快恶化
Even with CPS, his lungs are getting worse. Fast.
这个可怜的孩子
This poor kid.
怎么 他父母飞来就只能埋葬他吗
What, his parents just flying here to bury him?
我们为什么不查查他到底是什么问题
Why can we not figure out what's wrong with him?
我们太关注他的伤了
We've been so focused on his injuries.
或许还有什么
Maybe there's an underlying condition
我们不知道的与事故无关的隐情
not related to the accident that we don't know about.
马万做支气管镜检的时候
When Marwan got his bronchoscopy,
他的潮气量下降了 这不应该发生
his tidal volume dipped-- it shouldn't have.
没错 昏迷本该让他的胸壁放松
Right. The paralytics should've relaxed his chest wall,
为什么他的呼吸道还如此紧缩
so why are his airways still so constricted?
他为什么喘不过气
Why can't he breathe?
会不会只是马万有哮喘这么简单
What if it's as simple as Marwan's got asthma?
合情合理 他需要用类固醇
That would make sense. He needs steroids.
娜塔莉 如果我们错了
Natalie, if we're wrong,
就等于我们增加了他感染和肌肉病变的风险
that'll put him at risk for infection and myopathy,
最终会导致他死亡
and that could wind up killing him.
但我们别无选择
Well, we are out of options.
如果我们现在不做些什么 他还是会死
If we don't do something now, he will die.
坎迪斯 125毫克甲强龙注射剂
Candace, 125 milligrams of Solu-Medrol IV.
霍斯特德医生 曼宁医生 病人的父母来了
Dr. Halstead, Dr. Manning? The patient's parents are here.
他们刚刚到
They just arrived.
太好了
Great.
-你们好 -你们好
- Hi. - Hello.
谢谢你们照顾他
Thank you for taking care of him.
他怎么样
How is he?
他伤得很重
He was seriously injured,
而我们现在的关注点是他的肺功能
and our main focus right now is his lung function.
告诉我马万会不会可能有哮喘
Tell me is Marwan by any chance asthmatic?
是的是的 他从小就有
Yes, yes, since he was a child.
反反复复的
It comes and goes.
-他的X光准备好了 -麻烦跟我们来
- His X-ray is ready. - Please, come with us.
天哪
My God.
双肺情况显著改善
Bilateral consolidation's markedly improved.
他的呼吸道压力正在减小
His airway pressures are coming down.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 你们的儿子会没事的
It means we think your son's gonna be all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
坎迪斯 我们开始卸掉他的心肺支撑
Candace, let's start weaning him off cardiopulmonary support.
你们可以陪着儿子
You can stay with your son.
马万会康复的
Marwan's recovering.
你应该去介绍自己
You should go introduce yourself.
我不知道该不该去
I don't know.
他们应该知道你是谁
They should know who you are.
你还好吗
Are you good?
没事
Yeah.
有时候 我真的很爱我的工作
Some days, I really love my job.
哮喘 精确的诊断 医生
Asthma. Astute diagnosis, doc.
别把功劳都归在我身上
Hey, don't give me all the credit.
如果不是你 我肯定诊断不出
I wouldn't have gotten there if it wasn't for you.
你是天才
You're the genius.
马万醒了 我录了口供
Marwan's awake. I got a statement from him.
-太好了 我去看看他 -谢谢 小娜
- Great. I'll go check on him. - Thanks, Nat.
今天是诺亚的毕业派对
So, it's Noah's graduation party tonight.
-对 应该会好玩 -是啊
- Yeah. Should be fun. - Yeah.
娜塔莉邀请我跟她一起去
Natalie asked me to go with her.
你介意吗
You mind?
不 当然不介意
No. Of course not.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
算了 我还是不去了
All right, you know, I'll tell her I pass.
你需要打起精神来
You need to get your act together.
该下班了吗
Is it time to go?
妮娜 我对你太不公平了
Nina? I haven't been fair to you.
你应该找一个跟你一样对他好的人对你
You deserve someone as committed to you as you are to him,
而我不是那个人
and I haven't been that person.
是因为娜塔莉 对吗
This is about Natalie, isn't it?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你说你们之间没什么
You said there was nothing between you.
我不知道她对我有没有感觉
I don't know if she has feelings for me,
但我对她有感觉 我无法继续假装下去了
but I have feelings for her, and I can't go on pretending.
你一直都在假装吗
All this time? Pretending?
妮娜 我关心你...
Nina, I care about you--
你走吧 威尔
Get out of here, Will.
滚
Go!
我会把东西从你公♥寓♥搬出来
I'll get my stuff out of your apartment.
越快越好
Sooner the better.
我办公室里有气球
There are balloons in my office.
成百上千个 我都进不去了
Hundreds of them. I can't get in.
我打电♥话♥找保洁
I'll call housekeeping.
麦基
Maggie...
大家恨我吗
Do people hate me?
不 斯托尔医生
No, Dr. Stohl.
刚好相反
It's quite the reverse.
那是为什么
Then why?
俗话说得好
You know the saying:
"你只会伤害到你爱的人"
"You only hurt the ones you love."
肿瘤
A tumor?
对
Yeah.
对抗体的反应引发了你的精神病症状
Reaction to your antibodies caused your psychiatric symptoms.
所以说 我是疯了
So, I was crazy,
但我又没疯
but I wasn't crazy?
-差不多吧 -好吧
- Yeah, something like that. - Okay.
有件事你该知道
You should know something.
是你♥爸♥爸诊断出你有肿瘤的
It was your dad that came up with the diagnosis.
罗宾 他几乎没离开过你床边
Robin, he's hardly left your side.
你应该跟他聊聊
You should talk to him.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
亲爱的
Honey.
罗宾 我...
Robin, I--I--
看来今天我们打了个平手
So, I think we can call today a draw.
我都不知道我们在比赛
Didn't realize we were in a competition.
拜托
Oh, come on.
知道吗 你可是八卦中心
You know, you're quite the gossip magnet.
你母亲自杀了
Your mother committed suicide,
你把你女朋友逼疯了
you drove your girlfriend crazy,
你还谋杀了你的主治医生老师唐尼医生
and you murdered your attending, Dr. Downey.
那你最好小心点
Well, then, you'd better watch yourself, hadn't you?
我喜欢危险的男人
I like dangerous men.
恭喜塞克斯顿医生
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表