你有没有测巴宾斯基反射
You do a Babinski?
这是你的病人 我不想逾越
It's your patient. I didn't want to overstep.
我对这人做了什么
What did I do to this guy?
威尔
Listen, Will,
他体内还有多处麻痹
he's still got a good amount of paralytic in him.
而且他有酸中毒和感冒
He's also acidotic and cold.
你不能指望他马上就有良性反应
You can't expect a good reaction just yet.
我观察到菲比的手无力之后
So after I observed the weakness in Phoebe's hand,
对我们采集的血样做了些测试
I ran some tests on the blood work we took,
结果显示了她
and the results showed an explanation
听力缺失的原因
for her hearing loss.
她患了一种遗传病 叫骨硬化病
She has a genetic condition called osteopetrosis.
-什么 -这是一种骨疾病
- What? - It's a bone disease
会导致听力逐步缺失
that can cause progressive hearing loss.
同时也解释了是腕道症候群
It also explains the carpal tunnel
导致她的腕部无力
that's causing weakness in her wrists.
但我没有这种病 她父亲也没有
But I don't have it, and neither does her father.
这只能说明你和她父亲
It just means that you and her father
都是遗传携带者
are both genetic carriers.
她会聋吗
Is she gonna be deaf?
不一定
Not necessarily.
我们有过通过骨髓移植
We've had some success in treating the condition
成功治愈的先例
with bone marrow transplants.
好的
Okay.
你有什么没有告诉我吗
What aren't you telling me?
骨硬化病会令骨头
Osteopetrosis makes bones
密度异常大 容易骨折
abnormally dense and prone to breakage,
这就解释了她的颅骨骨折
which explains her skull fractures.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
我觉得她没有被虐待
I don't think she was ever abused.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
他没有伤害她吗
He didn't hurt her?
我做了什么
What have I done?
我做了什么啊
What have I done?
卡斯彭女士
Ms. Kastpen?
我是奥林斯基警探
I'm Detective Olinski.
我做了什么
What have I done?
还是没有醒
Still hasn't come to.
霍斯特德医生 我们救了他的命
Dr. Halstead, we saved his life.
有什么意义
For what?
让他挂着呼吸机 鬼知道还要躺多久吗
To lie like this on a ventilator for God knows how long?
这我们可不知道
We don't know that's the case.
他的镇静剂效用已经过了一个半小时了
He's been off sedation for an hour and a half.
他应该醒了
He should be coming around.
好吧 那我们帮帮他
Okay, so let's give him a little nudge.
静脉注射氟马西尼0.2毫克
Flumazenil 0.2 milligrams IV push.
等等 我们不知道他的病史
Wait. We don't know his history.
如果他酗酒或者在使用苯并 可能会有不良反应
If he's an alcoholic or on a benzo, he could seize.
不会的 麻烦你
That's not gonna happen. Please.
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
我们需要知道他的精神状态
We need to know his mental status.
等等
Hold on.
加尔扎先生 我是罗德斯医生
Mr. Garza, I'm Dr. Rhodes.
你在芝加哥医院
You're at Chicago Med.
你出了车祸
You were in an accident.
被车撞了
You were hit by a car.
你需要我翻译吗
Do you need me to translate?
不用 谢谢你
Oh, no. Thank you.
[西语]
[西语]
很好
Good.
[西语]
[西语]
很好
Nice.
你握得很好
You got a good grip there.
加尔扎先生 麻烦你的脚往下压
Mr. Garza, I want you to push your foot down,
就像踩汽车油门一样
like you're stepping on the gas pedal of a car.
[西语]
[西语]
好吧 不如这样
Okay. How about this?
加尔扎先生 你的脚趾能动吗
Mr. Garza, can you move your toes?
[西语]
太好了
Yes.
你太棒了 加尔扎先生
You're a rock star, Mr. Garza.
你做得很好
You did great.
现在你可以好好休息了
Now we're gonna let you get some rest.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不 没事
No, it's okay.
他没事
He's okay.
那你为什么...
Then why...?
我心头的大石终于落下了
I'm just so relieved.
幸亏你送去了旁通管 做得好
Good job getting the bypass out there.
-没事 亲爱的 -不要走
- It's okay, baby. - Don't go.
-没事 宝贝 -留下
- It's okay, baby. - Stay.
不要走 妈妈 不要走
No, don't go, Mommy! Don't go!
宝贝 没事 没事的
Baby, it's okay, it's okay.
回来 妈妈
Come back, Mom!
不要 回来 妈妈
No! Come back, Mommy!
妈妈
Mom!
她以为她那样做是正确的
She thought she was doing the right thing.
她堵上了一切 失去了一切
She risked everything and lost everything
就为了让女儿不受伤害
to get her daughter out of harm's way,
我们现在却要送她进监狱
and we're sending her to jail.
我理解她为什么那样做
I understand why she did it,
但她带菲比跑掉之前
but couldn't she have had a doctor evaluate
就没找个医生诊断一下吗
Phoebe before going on the run?
她毁了太多人
She messed up so many lives.
是 但是
Yeah, but...
我还是觉得这样不对
it still feels wrong.
我明白
I know.
原来一切都是因她攀比而起
So this was all just about keeping up with the Joneses.
你做得不错 崔医生
It was a good catch, Dr. Choi.
我第一回见这种事
A new one for me.
自尊心
Pride.
真的可以害死人
It can literally kill you.
但有时候我们剩的就只有自尊心了 对吧
I guess sometimes that's all we have left, right?
有人很开心啊
Someone's happy.
伊格纳西奥没事了
Ignacio is going to make it.
太棒了 我们成功了
Yes! We did that.
天啊 你今天真的担起了责任
Man, you really stepped up today.
你让我对你刮目相看了
You impressed me out there.
等等 你这是在表扬我吗
Hold up. Is--is that a compliment?
因为我可记得 你当时说的是
'Cause as I remember it, you were like,
"你想都不要想给他插胸管"
"Don't you even think about putting in that chest tube."
是 我是为你骄傲了
Yeah, you know what? I was proud of you,
可现在你开始犯浑了
and now you're just being a dick.
快去忙吧
Bye-bye.
没事 妈妈
Nothing, Mom.
我只想就支票的事跟你说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thanks for the check.
不 谢谢 妈妈
No, I-I appreciate it, Mom.
感谢你做的一切
I appreciate everything.
好 拜拜
All right, bye.
真的吗
Seriously?
我还以为你生她的气了
I thought you were pissed off at her.
是的
Yeah, I was.
我是说 她不是个称职的妈妈
I mean, you know, she wasn't-she's wasn't a great mom,
但她尽力了 我知道
but she tried her best. I realize that.
好吧
Okay.
算了 反正我有钱了
Anyway, I've got all this money,
你想去哪里吃东西
so where do you want to eat?
我听说市区有家很棒的餐厅
I hear there's this great place uptown
-可以吃龙虾大餐 -好
- with a lobster mac to die for. - All right.
漫长的一天啊
Rough day?
谁说不是
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表