他也试过独自战斗 但就是不行
He tried to do it solo too. It just doesn't work.
如果没有一个确定而充分的理由
And I can't in good conscience recommend her
让她有机会成功
to the Transplant Committee
我就不能问心无愧地把她
without one good, solid, clinical reason
推荐给移植委员会
that might give her a chance to succeed.
我一直在找 但...但就是找不到
I've been looking for it. Just--I just can't find it.
好吧
Okay.
可以让二号♥治疗室的气喘患者出院了吗
Okay to discharge the asthmatic in Treatment 2?
行 泼♥尼♥松♥和舒喘灵的处方已经给配药室了
Yeah. Prednisone and albuterol scrips are with the clerk.
他们已经这样好几个小时了
They've been going for the last several hours,
一直换位置
trading places.
他们相信祷告能救他回来
They believe prayer can bring him out.
你来干什么
What are you doing over here?
我...
I just, um--
我不知道
I'm not sure.
你可以出院了 回家去
You've been discharged. Go home.
你还敢出现在这里
You're showing your face around here?
你还敢来
You bet a second on that.
他会醒吗
Is he gonna wake up?
你在乎吗 这是你干的 凶手
Like you care. You did this to him. Murderer!
这不是我的错 我们都...我们都想赢
It's not my fault. We b--we both wanted to win.
-回家吧 里基 -上帝会惩罚你的
- Go home, Ricky. - God will punish you.
你会受地狱之火
You will burn in hell!
阿米尔
Aamir!
够了
Enough.
来
Come.
跟我们一起祷告
Pray with us.
对...
I'm s--
对不起
I'm sorry.
-霍斯特德医生 等一下 -怎么
- Dr. Halstead, a moment. - Yeah?
曼宁医生医生的病人泰德·贝勒
Dr. Manning's patient Ted Baylor--
我知道你们提议过手术
I understand surgery was proposed,
但还是要先尝试放疗
but that radiation will be tried first.
作为短期疗法
As a short-term measure.
是的 但真正危及他生命的是肿瘤大小
Yeah, well, it's the size of the mass that's killing him.
放疗只能拖延它的生长
Radiation only stalls its growth.
而不会...而不会让它缩小
It doesn't-- doesn't shrink it.
曼宁医生和我的意见是
Well, Dr. Manning's opinion and mine
现在放疗是一个更为安全的选择
is that radiation is a much safer option right now.
你是主治医师 随时向我汇报进度
Well, you're the attending. Keep me posted.
丹尼尔 我还没有收到梅根·斯科特的报告
Hey, Daniel, I haven't gotten your report on Meghan Scott.
怎么样了
How's it going?
还在研究各个细节
Still dotting the Is, crossing the Ts.
我知道这些评估很棘手
You know, I know these evaluations are difficult,
但如果你想找什么可就是找不到
but if you're looking for something and not finding it,
也许它根本不存在
maybe it's not there.
我说过我今天之内会给你
I said I'd have it for you before the end of the day,
我会的
and I will.
好吧
Okay.
现在开始 均衡营养
From now on, clean nutrition,
常做有氧运动
lots of cardio,
节食和运动
diet and exercise.
我爸爸也是
My dad, too.
这才是我想听到的热情
That's the enthusiasm I was hoping to hear.
我很快就能有第二次机会
I'm getting a second chance.
我一天都不想浪费
I'm not wasting a day of it.
这很好
Good for you.
好 我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
娜塔莉
Natalie, hey.
真的对不起我没有早一点告诉你
I am so sorry that I didn't say something sooner.
我是担心失去你
I was afraid I'd lose you.
拜托你说句话
Say something, please.
我很害怕忘记杰夫
I was terrified to move on from Jeff.
更害怕跟你纠缠不清
Even more afraid to get involved with you,
因为你是我丈夫的挚交
my husband's best friend.
但是我觉得杰夫
And yet I thought there is no one
肯定最同意让我
Jeff would approve of me being in a relationship with
跟你在一起
more than you.
是你让我那么想的
And you let me think that.
他快不行了 我需要帮助
He's coding! I need help!
-怎么回事 -他不行了
- What happened? - He just dropped.
你来按压
Take over compressions.
-来了来了 -没有脉搏 室颤
- Got it. I got it. I got it. - No pulse. V fib.
-充电至200焦 -充电
- Charge 200. - Charging.
停止按压
Hold compressions.
离手
Clear.
继续按压
Resume compressions.
再注射一毫克肾上腺素 充电至300
Another milligram epi. Charge to 300.
充电
Charging.
停止按压
Hold compressions.
离手
Clear.
心脏停搏
Asystole.
要宣布死亡吗
You gonna call it?
死亡时间17点32分
Time of death 17:32.
患者个人物品 死亡文件
警报发出前他就已经死了
He was dead before the first alarm even went off.
死因是肿瘤溶解综合征
C.O.D. Tumor lysis syndrome.
不可能
No way.
放疗应该稳定肿瘤的
You know, the radiation was supposed to stabilize the mass.
但是却导致肿瘤破裂了
Instead it caused it to burst.
我就相当于给泰德注射死刑了
I might as well have just given Ted a lethal injection,
因为实际就是那样
because that is essentially what happened.
娜塔莉 这不怪你
Natalie, this is not on you.
谁也没想到会出现肿瘤溶解综合征
There are no predictors for tumor lysis syndrome.
这极其罕见
It is monumentally rare--
在年轻人中更甚
even more so in young people.
医学史上出现的为数不多的几次
And the few times that it does occur,
也都是因为化疗反应不良
overwhelmingly, it's a reaction to chemo,
而不是放疗
not radiation.
我还是觉得我好想错过了什么
It still feels like I missed something.
你没有
Well, you didn't.
没有医生看到糖尿病人胆石性胰腺炎
No doctor sees gallstone pancreatitis with diabetes
会想到不稳定的胸部癌细胞出现
and thinks volatile cancerous chest mass.
可是就是出现了
And yet here it is.
泰德的死不怪你
Ted's death is not your fault.
《古♥兰♥经♥》
恶行的报应只会是同样的恶
但是真♥主♥会奖赏宅心仁厚之人
真♥主♥不爱做坏事的人
你刚收到好消息还是坏消息
You just get good news or bad news?
我昏迷的病人
My coma patient--
今天早上他提到了《古♥兰♥经♥》中的一句话
this morning, he mentioned a Qur'an verse:
出自苏拉恕拉40章
Surah Al shura 40.
恶行的报应
"The recompense of an evil deed
只会是同样的恶
"Can only be an evil equal to it;
但是真♥主♥会奖赏
"But whoever pardons and makes reconciliation,
宅心仁厚之人
their reward is due from God."
精神世界中 这叫报
In the psych world, it's called complementarity.
善有善报
You know, kindness begets kindness.
恶有恶报
Hostility, hostility.
对
Yeah.
一小时前那两个人憎恨彼此
An hour ago, those two hated each other,
但后来他父亲主动握手言和
but then his father extends a hand.
查尔斯医生称之为"剧情翻转"
Dr. Charles calls it "Flipping the script."
我不知道我能不能做到
Don't know if I could've done it.
没错 能做到的人并不多
Yeah. Not many people can.
你怎么了
Okay, what is with you?
不邀请我坐吗
No invitation to sit down?
一般我可是逃不过你的
Usually I can't sneak past you.
我只是在想东西
I'm just a little preoccupied.
我得快点想明白一件事 但遇到了障碍
I--I got to figure something out fast, and I'm at a roadblock,
我无法清除这个障碍
and I can't find my way around it.
好吧 我不打扰你了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表