自♥由♥双边换气听起来没问题
Bilateral breath sounds are present.
瞳孔等大 对光有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive to light.
达斯汀 如果你能听到我说话
Hey, Dustin, if you can hear me,
能告诉我这是谁吗
can you tell me who this is?
妈妈
Mom?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们先扩张及刮除肺洗 但是继续腹腔灌洗
Let's d/c the lung lavage, but keep the peritoneal going
-直到他的体温到达36.7摄氏度 -明白
- until he's 98 degrees, okay? - Got it.
我们需要留他住院观察几天
We're gonna need to observe him for a few days,
但这真的是个好迹象
but this is a very good sign.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
什么事
Yes?
很抱歉我之前说的那番话
I'm sorry about what I said earlier.
谢谢你 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you. Thank you for everything that you've done.
很高兴我们能救你儿子
I'm just happy we were able to save your boy.
怎么样
How about that?
看来我们偶尔会走运
I guess every now and then we get lucky.
是啊
Yeah.
理查森医生的事怎么样
How'd it go with Dr. Richardson?
她忙着吗
She stay busy?
没人来
Nobody showed.
-没人 -对 但是你也知道
- Nobody? - Yeah, but that's--you know,
这需要时间
it takes time.
相信我 人人都有自己的处理方式
Trust me. People are dealing in their own way.
我接手这份工作时 丹尼尔
When I took this job, Daniel,
我想创造一个
I wanted to create an environment
不会失去任何人的环境
where we would never lose someone.
人人都互相照应
Everyone would look out for each other.
我以为我做到了
I thought I did.
但今天我发现
But then today I found out
我们中有一个非常困扰的年轻人
there was a very troubled young man in our midst,
但是没有一个人了解他
and not a single person knew him.
我失败了
I failed.
-莎伦 别这样 -不不
- Sharon, come on. - No, no.
你得去思考那些
You--you got to wonder about all the ones
没有轻生的人
who don't jump off the ledge--
他们在想什么
what's going through their heads,
这份工作对他们的影响
how this job is affecting them.
我担心他们 丹尼尔
I worry about these people, Daniel.
我担心他们
I worry about them.
我知道 我知道
I know you do. I know you do.
我希望我能保护他们
I wish I could protect them.
停尸房♥
他在这里 伊森
He's right here, Ethan.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
明天急诊室不需要我
They won't need me in the ED tomorrow,
所以我回来听你差遣
so I'll be back on your service.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 明天见
Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow.
大家都来找你 对吗
Everybody comes to you, don't they?
带着各自的问题
With all their pain?
而你得照单全收
And you just have to absorb it.
你今天怎么样
How are you doing today?
很糟糕 糟糕透了
It was awful. It's just awful.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表