你在这里下可以吗
You think this is a good spot?
医院里见
Ah, I'll see you inside.
记住 今天如果要插中♥央♥当官 尽管找我
Remember, if you get any central lines today, I'm your man.
如果没有呢
And if I don't?
亲爱的 你还在流血呢
Honey, you're still bleeding.
那些病人我还是自己处理了吧
Mm, yeah, I think I'll be doing those central lines myself.
饶了我吧 回见
Give me a break. See you.
靠岸啦
The coast is clear.
去拯救生命吧 霍斯特德医生
Save some lives today, Dr. Halstead.
我会努力的 肖尔医生 您走好
I'll try, Dr. Shore, and you down in path,
祝你和死人相处愉快
enjoy your day with the dead.
一直很愉快
Always do.
你今天精神很好啊
Hey, you look cheerful today.
看到急救室半满我就心情好
Well, you know, I like to see the ED as half-full.
霍斯特德医生 曼宁医生
Dr. Halstead, Dr. Manning.
克拉克
Clarke.
你俩发展得如何
So how you two doing?
什么
What?
-你和杰夫 -你在说什么
- You and Jeff. - What are you talking about?
娜塔莉 大家都知道了
Natalie, everyone knows.
挺好啊 你最近看起来开心多了
It's good. It's--you know, you seem a lot happier lately.
这很好
It's nice.
好吧 但你说大家是指...
Okay, but when you say everybody, wh--
急救室员工 各救护车司机 急救员
ED staff, ambulance drivers, EMTs.
前面觉得自己是上帝的疯子
The crazy guy out front who thinks he's Jesus.
好吧 那这些人也都知道你和妮娜的事了
Okay, so about the same people who know about you and Nina.
等等 真的吗
Wait, seriously?
-有病人 -崔医生
- Incoming. - Dr. Choi?
去第二诊疗室
We're going to room two.
爱德华·霍尔 82岁 在公♥寓♥里昏倒
Edward Hall, 82, he passed out in his apartment,
我们到的时候醒来了 生命体征正常
was awake when we got there, vitals stable.
-霍尔先生 感觉如何 -头疼
- Mr. Hall, how are you feeling? - Head hurts.
有阿司匹林吗
You got an Aspirin?
他之前都没这样过
He's never done this before.
他就走向卧室 接着就摔倒了
He was just walking to the bedroom, and he fell down.
我们会照顾好你的 霍尔先生 好吗
We're gonna take care of you, Mr. Hall, okay?
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count, one, two, three.
给他做血红蛋白和红细胞比容测定
Okay, let's get an H and H.
-去叫罗德斯医生 -好
- Get Dr. Rhodes. - Okay.
最近感觉脖子痛吗 吞咽有问题吗
Have you experienced any recent neck pain, trouble swallowing?
-吞咽 -你的脖子肿了
- Swallowing? - Your neck is swollen.
这样多久了
How long has it been like that?
-我不吞咽吗 -他有时候会糊涂
- I don't--swallowing? - He's in and out mentally,
大部分时间都糊涂 但我能照顾好他
mostly out, but I take care of him.
-你是他女儿吗 -不 我是他女友
- Are you his daughter? - No, I'm his girlfriend.
没事的 爱迪 你会没事的
It's okay, Eddie. You're gonna be all right.
-怎么回事 -脖子肿 有淤青
- What do we got? - Neck swelling with a bruit.
胸腔可能有压♥迫♥物
I'm thinking there's a compressive mass in his chest,
可能是肿瘤
possibly a tumor.
天啊 他得癌症了吗
Oh, my God, do you think he has cancer?
有可能 如果肿瘤压♥迫♥了心脏或者颈动脉
Could be. If it's pressing on his heart or carotids,
昏倒就不奇怪了
that would explain his passing out.
如果是这样的话 我们就得做手术取出来
And if that's the case, we're gonna have to operate to remove it.
尽力救治他吧 求你们了
Well, just do whatever it takes, please.
好好照顾他
Just take care of him.
告诉放射科我们会过去
Tell radiology we're on our way up
做脖子和胸腔CT对照 然后去手术室
for a neck and chest CT with contrast, then up to the OR.
等等 别带他去任何地方
Whoa, whoa, whoa, please stop. Don't take him anywhere.
不好意思 先生 你有事吗
Excuse me, sir, can I help you?
这是我父亲
This is my father.
他不需要这些
He doesn't want any of this.
那婊♥子♥没资格
And that bitch has no right
为他的健康做任何决定
to make any decisions about his health.
我父亲不需要
The fact is my father doesn't need
任何特殊治疗
any extraordinary measures taken.
他没说过
He never said that.
他开始糊涂的时候
When his mind first started to go,
就和我说过这个
he made his wishes clear to me.
崔医生 霍尔先生有什么治疗方案
Dr. Choi, what are Mr. Hall's options?
检测发现他长了胸腺瘤
The scan suggests he has a thymoma.
如果我们保守治疗
If we treat supportively,
他可能还有四到六个月时间
he'll probably have four to six months,
如果我们取出肿瘤 就能大大延长他的生命
but if we excise the tumor, we can prolong his life
我确信我们的医生能证明这一点
significantly, as I'm sure our surgeons can attest.
手术是一个方案
Surgery's definitely an option.
没错
Yes, uh,
但手术的确存在风险
though surgery does come with risk,
成功的手术能保证治愈
a successful operation could result in a total cure.
他82了 还痴呆
He's 82 and demented.
还让他去做手术 到底为了什么
You want to put him through an operation? For what?
-他说他能活下来 -他也有可能
- He just said he could live. - Yeah, and he could be left
要靠那些管子活上很久
hooked up to wires and tubes for who knows how long?
-不行 -不能这样
- No. - You can't do this.
不能让他就这样杀死爱迪
You can't just let him kill Eddie.
我只是遵照我父亲的意思办事
I am trying to honor my father's wishes.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
我们都明白这是一个很敏感的问题
Look, we all understand this is a very sensitive issue,
但这里的关键在于谁有合法权力
but what matters here is who has the legal authority
替霍尔先生做决定
to make Mr. Hall's decisions.
就医院来说
Well, as far as the hospital's concerned,
没有预先指示的话
with no advance directive in place
代理决定权
the surrogate decision-making power
归近亲所有
goes to the next of kin,
因此是霍尔先生的儿子所有
which, in this case, is Mr. Hall's son.
-不 -谢谢
- No. - Thank you.
古德温 恕我直言
Ms. Goodwin, all due respect,
但我的工作是尽力救治我的病人
but my job is to do whatever it takes to keep my patients alive.
崔医生 你听到他的话了
Dr. Choi, you heard him.
我们无能为力
Our hands are tied.
那就这样吗
So that's it?
你们就这样让爱迪去死吗
You're just gonna let Eddie die?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
三号♥诊疗室有你的老病人复诊
Hey, you got a bounce-back in three.
-海莉 你这么快就回来了 -我怕你太想我
- Hey, Haley. Back so soon? - I was afraid you'd miss me.
-一直很想你 还呕吐吗 -不 好多了
- Always. You still throwing up? - No, that's all better.
距离上次出院才三天吧
Right after we saw you, what, three days ago?
她就开始发烧感冒
She started getting a fever and chills.
我们给她吃了布洛芬 但温度没降下来
We tried ibuprofen, but it didn't come down.
你做得没错
You did the right thing.
上一次化疗什么时候做完的
When'd you finish your last round of chemo?
-昨天 -通常化疗引起的发烧不会这么久
- Yesterday. - Usually the chemo fevers don't last this long.
也不会这么高 40度
Or get this high, 103.
出什么问题了吗
Do you think something's wrong?
很难说 抗癌药物确是会损坏她的免疫系统
Hard to say. The cancer meds do knock down her immune system,
所以她如果被感染了也是说得通的
so I wouldn't be surprised if she got some sort of infection.
那就没什么好担心的了
But probably nothing to worry about?
可能吧 但我会给她开一点抗生素
Probably not, but I would like to start her on some antibiotics
保险起见 让实验室做细菌培养检验
and get labs and cultures just to be safe.
看起来我们得多待一会了
Looks like we'll be spending a little more time together.
我马上回来
I'll be back shortly.
准备去农场了吗
Ready to head to the farm?
护士 你能过来吗
Nurse, can you please come here?
抱歉 我手头事很多
Sorry, I'm slammed.
-农场 -你想来吗
- The farm? - Uh-huh, you want to come?
好啊 什么农场
Sure. What's the farm?
到时候你就知道了
You'll see.
-求你了 我得出院 -好的
- Please, I need to leave. - Okay.
不 我得走 你可以把管子从我鼻子里抽出来吗
No, I got to go. Can you just take this tube out of my nose?
-琼斯先生 -有事吗
- Mr. Jones-- - Everything okay?
他想出院
He wants to leave.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表