确定不用我会陪你一起等吗
Sure you don't want me to wait with you?
康纳 我没事
Connor, I'm fine.
我没说你有事
I'm not saying that you're not.
我只是觉得候诊室一定很无聊
I just know that waiting rooms can be awfully boring.
《人物》杂♥志♥的老生常谈
All those old issues of "People" Magazine.
其他人焦虑的时候就去按♥摩♥
Anyone else gets a little anxiety, they get a massage.
精神科医生的女儿
Daughter of a psychiatrist--
就去做心理评估了
a full-blown psych eval.
听着
Look,
我们都知道你最近不对劲
we both know that you haven't exactly been yourself lately.
我们改一下就好了
So let's just do this right.
你会振作起来的 知道吗
We'll get you back on your feet, okay?
好
Fine.
罗宾·查尔斯
Robin Charles?
权医生刚刚告诉我罗宾去心理评估了
Dr. Kwon just told me Robin's coming in to be evaluated.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear that.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我只是
Just, um,
希望结果是好的
I'm hoping for the best.
他选我作为她初步评估的住院医生
He chose me as the resident to do her initial evaluation.
真的吗
Really?
对 他说你对我评价很高 谢谢
Yeah, he said you spoke very highly of me. Thank you.
我只是对他实话实说
Didn't tell him anything that wasn't true.
我知道要你远离
I imagine it must be hard to have to stay
你女儿的治疗真的很为难你 但...
at arm's length from your daughter's treatment, but--
这是理所当然的 但我想说
and this goes without saying, but I'm just want to say it
权医生和我会尽我们所能
anyway--Dr. Kwon and I will do everything we can
确保罗宾得到最好的照顾
to make sure Robin gets the best possible care.
里斯医生 我对你很有信心
Dr. Reese, I have complete confidence in you.
如果有我能帮忙的地方 尽管叫我就行
And if there's anything I can do to help, you just let me know.
我会的
I will.
找到你了
There you are.
-怎么了 -我的一个朋友
- What's up? - A buddy of mine
转了两张黑鹰队今晚的门票给我
had to pawn off two Blackhawks tickets for tonight.
-你来吗 -只要我能感觉到
- You in? - Only if I can feel
冰散发的寒气
the chill coming off the ice.
27排 你可以感觉到冰啤的寒气
Hm. 27 rows up, you're gonna feel it coming off your beer.
七点接你行吗
Pick you up at seven?
七点见
See you at seven.
好
All right.
罗德斯医生 疑似气胸病人入院
Dr. Rhodes! Possible collapsed lung coming in.
我们去第三治疗室
We're going to Treatment 3.
-就来 -科特妮
- I'm on it. - Courtney?
什么情况
Talk to me.
盖尔·帕克斯 怀孕21周
Gayle Parks. 21 weeks pregnant.
起床时候摔倒
Fell getting out of bed.
宝宝情况稳定 但母亲呼吸困难
Baby's stable, but mom's short of breath
血氧92 心率过缓 血压低
and satting at 92, bradycardic and hypotensive.
-多丽丝 -能告诉我怎么回事吗
- Doris! - Can you tell me what happened?
她上次怀孕流产了
She miscarried her last pregnancy,
所以我们让她待在床上休息
so we've kept her on bed rest just to be safe,
但她起床去卫生间的时候摔倒了
but when she got up to go to the bathroom, she fell.
好的 谢谢 先生
All right, thank you, sir.
好的 听我口令
All right. Let's move her on my count.
一二三
One, two, three.
-好的 -好 我们出去
- Okay. - All right, let's get it out.
深呼吸一下
Nice, easy breaths for me.
双肺均有呼吸声
Got breaths sounds bilaterally,
但尾音有爆裂声
but they're faint with crackles.
去做一个胸部X光
Let's get a stat AP chest x-ray.
不行
No.
不能做对宝宝有害的检查
Nothing that could harm the baby.
帕克斯夫人 我保证辐射很小
Mrs. Parks, I promise the radiation will be minimal,
胎儿会用铅围裙保护起来
and the fetus will be shielded by a lead apron.
我们明白
We understand,
-但如果有别的方法... -抱歉 先生
- but if there's any other way-- - I'm sorry, sir,
但您的妻子呼吸很困难
but your wife is having a lot of trouble breathing.
-我们要找出原因 -我说了
- We need to figure out why. - I said
不能做
don't do it.
这个宝宝和我的女儿完美匹配
This baby is a perfect match for my daughter.
我不能冒险
I'm not taking any risks.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, excuse me?
我有白血病
I have leukemia.
我妈妈怀这个宝宝是为了救我
My mom's having this baby to save me.
芝加哥医院 第二季第二十一集
想象一下那个宝宝要背负
Imagine that baby being responsible
让姐姐活下去的责任
for keeping its sister alive.
要做一系列的骨髓捐献
Serial bone marrow donation.
也许某天还要捐个肾 还有肝的一部分
Maybe a kidney one day. Part of its liver.
-肯定很不容易 -是啊
- Not gonna be easy. - No.
但如果你的孩子得了白血病晚期
But if your kid had advanced leukemia,
你会怎么办
what would you do?
倾尽全力去救他
Whatever it takes.
心电图显示有点心肌梗塞
EKG confirmed a right inferior STEMI.
服用阿司匹林之后感觉好多了
He's feeling better after aspirin.
给了他一剂β-受体阻滞剂
Gave him a dose of beta blockers,
和心脏病医生谈过 准备让他去做导管
spoke with cardiology, put him on the list for a cath,
但他目前很稳定
but he's currently stable
我觉得情况不错
and I think we're gonna be in good shape.
听起来是的
Sounds like it.
沃克先生
All right, Mr. Walker.
曼宁医生给了您很好的治疗
You're in good hands with Dr. Manning.
她真是妙手仁医
And those hands couldn't be prettier.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, sweetheart.
为什么老头们
Why is it that older men
总以为自己可以随便叫别人宝贝
always think they can call you sweetheart?
我再也不能说这事在我身上经常发生了
I can't say it happens much to me anymore.
那或许你应该再可爱一点
Oh, maybe you should be sweeter then?
然后抛弃我这结实硬汉的身躯吗
And blow this rugged, tough guy thing I got?
我可靠它吃饭
It's my meal ticket.
我也不知道我为什么给你拿这个
Don't even know why I'm bringing you this,
我今天晚睡了一小时先生
Mr. I-slept-in- an-hour-late-today.
那是因为你细心又可爱
Well, that's because you're so thoughtful and lovely.
那是
That's true.
谢谢 我得去工作了
Thanks. I better get back to work.
再见
I'll see you.
拜拜
Have a good day.
今天已经是名单匹配日了吗
Is it Match List day already?
斯托尔医生一年一度的权力之行
Stohl's yearly power trip.
带着那些可怜的医学生到处晃悠
Marching those poor med students around,
跟他们说他今晚要决定名单
telling them that he's turning in his list tonight.
如果他们想当住院医生
So if they want a residency spot,
今天是最后向我展示的机会
here's your last chance to impress me.
让我想起了我在新兵训练营的教官
Remind me of a drill instructor i had in boot camp.
-人好吗 -超级甜心
- Nice guy? - Sweetheart.
跟我来 咱们从这开始
Follow me. We'll start over here.
首先 我想知道
First, I would like to hear about
最近发生了什么
what's been happening lately.
之后去做个静脉切开
After that, I'm gonna send you down to phlebotomy
这样我们就能做一些标准测试
so we can run a few standard tests.
再然后我们就能再见面
Then later, we can meet up again
看看能不能弄清楚发生了什么
and see if we can figure out what's going on.
听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
很好 不错
Good. Good.
那么你能用自己的话
Um, so can you tell me in your own words
说一下你今天为什么来这吗
why you're here today?
看看我是不是疯了
To find out if I'm crazy.
你觉得有这种可能性吗
Do you think that's a possibility?
-没有 -好
- No. - Okay.
但你同意和我见面了
Though you did agree to meet with me.
为什么呢
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表