Don't worry, Pop. We can beat this.
谁担心了
Who the hell's worried?
我们走吧
All right, let's go.
威尔
Will?
我爸心脏有点问题 需要去导管室
My dad, his heart. He needs a cath.
很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
记得告诉我结果
Let me know how it goes.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
2号♥治疗室有个头部流血的病人 我把病例发给你
Head lac in Treatment 2. I'll shoot you the chart.
你一完事儿记得跟欧文
And don't forget to FaceTime Owen
-视频通话 好吗 -谢谢
- as soon as you're out, okay? - Oh, thank you.
那个3岁的病人
The three-year-old.
检查结果出来了
Test results are back.
CT检查没问题 血检显示有些轻微贫血
CT was clean, blood work indicates mild anemia.
那怎么解释跛脚或者损伤
Mm, nothing to explain the limping or the lesions.
也许是铅中毒
Maybe we're dealing with lead poisoning
-或者别的什么中毒 -是啊
- or some sort of tox? - Yeah, um,
我们做个毒检来看看血液里有没有重金属吧
let's do a tox workup and look for heavy metals,
顺便再做个全身婴儿图
and get a babygram while you're at it.
好的 也有可能是他遭到了虐待
Okay. It could also be abuse.
-先别这么想 -有什么能帮你的吗
- Let's not go there yet. - Can I help you?
我们儿子 埃利奥特 他们说他打架了
It's our son, Elliot. They said he was in a fight.
我们尽快赶来了
We got here as quick as we could.
-我们接到了学校的电♥话♥ -好的 崔医生
- We got a call from his school. - Okay, Dr. Choi?
-他会带你们去 -崔医生 斯坦·加拉格尔
- He'll take you to him. - Dr. Choi, Stan Gallagher.
-这是我的妻子 黛比 -发生了什么
- This is my wife, Debbie. - What happened?
埃利奥特在学校和别人发生了争执
Uh, Elliot got into an altercation at school
造成眼眶爆裂性骨折
and suffered an orbital blowout fracture.
眼科医生想给他做手术
The eye surgeons want to get him to surgery.
他就在这
He's right here.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我可怜的孩子
Oh, my poor baby.
埃利奥特 是谁干的
Elliot, who did this to you?
因为止痛药的缘故他还有点晕
He's still a little groggy from the pain meds.
咱们还是出去谈 让他休息吧
Why don't we let him rest while we talk?
你们戴的手环上面有传感器
The bracelets you're wearing have a sensor
记录了你们什么时候给婴儿喂食 洗澡和换尿布
which registers when you feed, bathe, or diaper the baby.
如果你们摇晃婴儿来让他停止哭泣
If you shake the baby to stop its crying,
系统就会关闭并记录为婴儿被虐待
it will shut down and register as being abused.
你是真正的医生吗
Are you a real doctor?
有的时候我也会这么问
Sometimes I wonder.
不管怎样 最近的研究表明和孩子说话 读书
Anyways, recent studies have shown that talking, reading,
和唱歌♥对他们早期大脑的发育是至关重要的
and singing to babies is crucial for early brain development,
而百分之八十的早期大脑发育发生在0-3岁
80% of which occurs during the first three years of life.
这些娃娃记录了你花了多少时间
These dolls record the amount of time you spend doing
做这些活动 所以很显然 做得越多越好
these activities, so, obviously, the more, the better.
需要什么吗 里斯医生
Need anything, Dr. Reese?
不需要 没什么 塞克斯顿先生
Uh, no, I'm fine, Mr. Sexton.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
我不明白
I don't get it.
我应该和一个娃娃说话吗
We're supposed to be talking to a doll?
或者读书 唱歌♥
Or reading or singing, mm-hmm.
还有别的问题吗
Any other questions?
这些娃娃是什么操作系统
What operating system are the dolls on?
不知道 但这有什么关系吗
I don't know, and, really, why is that relevant?
我今天要上体育课 上课的时候我该怎么办
I have PE today. What should I do with the doll then?
那就是你要处理的问题了
That is a problem you will have to deal with.
重点就是让你们了解 有了孩子
The point of this is to understand the impact
会对你们的生活造成什么样的影响
having a baby would have on your life.
在今天结束的时候我会来看你们
I will see you all at the end of the day
检查你们的娃娃
to check on your dolls.
所以他被打了
So a kid got beat up.
他需要精神科医生干什么
What does he need a psychiatrist for?
埃利奥特被抓到在学校偷看
Well, Elliot was caught peeping on girls
-女生洗澡 -天呐
- in the shower at school. - Oh, my God.
等我把他带回家有他好看
Wait till I get him home.
但是更麻烦的是至今他还没有
But much more troubling are some violent impulses
付诸行动的暴♥力♥冲动
that, so far, he hasn't acted upon.
我们可以帮他
And there is something we can do.
埃利奥特想让我们给他开药
Elliot wants us to give him a medication
来停止他的雄性激素分泌
that would turn off his testosterone.
这可以显著降低他的性♥欲♥
This would significantly decrease his sex drive
让他更容易控制这些冲动
and make it much easier for him to control these impulses,
但是我们需要你们的许可
but we do need your permission to do it.
"停止他的雄性激素分泌"
"Turn off his testosterone"?
你到底在说什么
What exactly are you talking about?
医学术语是化学阉♥割♥
The medical term is chemical castration.
-什么 -这是完全可逆的
- What? - It's completely reversible.
这个方法是将其与传统治疗结合起来
The idea would be to combine it with traditional therapy
希望最终他能脱离药物
with the hope of ultimately weaning him off the medication.
绝对不行
No, no way.
埃利奥特处在将一些特别麻烦的冲动
Elliot could very well be on the verge of acting out
付诸行动的边缘 包括强♥奸♥
on some very disturbing impulses, including rape.
他永远不会做那样的事
He would never do anything like that.
你们有病吧
You people are sick.
重申一下 这是你们儿子的想法
Again, this was your son's idea.
埃利奥特因为这件事都快疯了
Elliot is torn up about this.
他怕他阻止不了自己
He's scared he may not be able to stop himself.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
把他的眼睛治好 我们要带他回家
Fix his eye, and we're taking him home.
-你♥爸♥呢 -在洗手间
- Where's your dad? - The restroom.
在插管后他不应该起身的
He shouldn't be up after his cath.
他就不能用便盆吗
He couldn't use a bedpan?
几乎把便盆扔到我头上了
Practically threw it at my head.
如果你需要我 尽管叫我
I'm here if you need me.
不需要
I won't.
霍斯特德先生 你的心导管冠状动脉检查显示
So, Mr. Halstead, the results of your cardiac cath show
你的心脏受二尖瓣反流的
that your heart has been under stress for so long
压力太久了
from the mitral valve regurgitation
所以几乎废了
that it's basically giving up.
所以我让你要定期接受检查
This is why I told you to get it checked regularly.
如果我们知道回流 我们就可以提前拟定治疗方案
If we knew about the regurge, we could've gotten ahead of this.
那又怎样 我现在治就好
Yeah, so what? I'll fix it now.
遗憾的是 还有另一个问题
Well, there's another issue, unfortunately.
你的左前下支动脉有百分之八十堵塞了
Your left anterior descending artery is 80% blocked.
那是最大的动脉
Now, that is the largest artery.
它为半个心脏供血
It supplies half the heart with blood.
问题是"我没救了吗"
The question is "Am I done?"
我可以做手术置换瓣膜
I can do a surgical replacement of the valve,
再为堵塞的血管
and, while I'm in there, do a bypass
做个搭桥
for the blocked artery.
你说的是心脏直视手术吗
Are you talking open heart surgery?
这涉及到开胸 所以是的
It would involve opening your chest, yes.
如果你想要非手术治疗
Now, if you wanted to go non-surgical,
心脏科医生可以在你的二尖瓣放置一个夹子
a cardiologist could place a clip on the mitral valve to try
试着控制回流
and control the regurge
做血管成形术来打开堵塞的动脉
and do angioplasty to open up the blocked artery.
你们有好的心脏科医生吗
Do you have a good cardiologist?
有 但是我强烈建议
We do, but I-- I strongly recommend
让我来做手术
that you let me operate.
手术的长♥期♥效果会更好
The long-term results of surgery are much better.
没错
Mm-hmm, exactly.
我还是决定不做手术
I'm going non-surgical.
-爸 -你要是不乐意
- Pop- - Hey, if you don't like it,
你可以离开
you don't have to be here.
好吧
Fine.
我来安排
I'll set it up.
好
Yeah.
你明知我应该给他做开胸手术的
Now, you know I should be cracking his chest, right?
你为什么妥协
So why did you give in?
是你告诉他还有不做手术这个选择的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表