得给他开刀
Gotta open him up.
所以这名假设中的病患 是女性吗
So this hypothetical patient-- female?
男性 假设是
Male, hypothetically.
好的
Okay.
你说他体内有追踪装置
And you say he was implanted with a tracking device?
是的
Yes.
很先进
Innovative.
我们 我们一般看到的人口贩卖♥♥组织被害人
We--we usually see human trafficking victims
身上会有标志或是纹身 而不是这种
who've been branded or tattooed, but not this.
他多大
How old is he?
我们没有得到允许以获取更多细节
Oh, we don't have consent to get any more specific.
好的
Sure.
你想帮助这个孩子逃脱他的命运
You want to help this boy get out of the life.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
人贩子有很多方法控制他们的被害人
Traffickers control their victims in a number of ways--
心理上通过恐惧和精神虐待
psychologically through fear and emotional abuse--
还有身体控制
and physically.
毒品
Drugs.
折磨
Torture.
他要面对的有很多
He's up against a lot.
我想如果他觉得自己
I think it'll help him open up
可以相信你 他会开口
if he feels like he can trust you.
我很确定他已经相信她了
Pretty sure he already does.
很好
Great.
一旦他跟你说他准备好让我们介入了
Once he tells you that he's ready to involve us,
打电♥话♥给我
just call me,
我们会开始想办法解救他
and we'll start looking at ways to extricate him,
但同时
but in the meantime,
你必须非常小心
you have to be really careful.
他的恐惧是有理由的
His fears are legitimate.
如果那些人贩子发现他想逃跑
If these traffickers find out that he's trying to get out--
发现他可能会成为证人指证他们
that he could potentially become a witness against them--
他们会杀了他
they'll kill him.
艾布拉姆斯医生
Dr. Abrams?
如果你跟我意见一致 告诉我
Tell me if you concur.
她的瞳孔放大 眼神呆滞
Her pupils are large, sluggish.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
不要
No.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
你有什么没告诉我们
What aren't you telling us?
很遗憾 你女儿脑内的肿块
Unfortunately, the swelling in your daughter's brain
很严重 以至于影响到了脑干
is so severe that it's affecting the brain stem.
血压急剧升高
B.P.'s spiking.
200/100 心率在下降
200 over 100, heart rate's falling.
-她快不行了 -开警报
- She's crashing. - Call a code.
出现室颤 一毫克的肾上腺素
She's in v-fib! 1 milligram of epi,
充电至200
charge to 200!
好 暂停按压
Now! Hold compressions.
离手
Clear.
还在室颤
Still in v-fib.
充电到200 再注射一毫克肾上腺素
Charge for 200, another milligram of epi.
停止按压
Hold compressions.
离手
Clear.
仍在室颤
V-fib's--fine v-fib.
心搏停止
Asystole.
非常抱歉 她走了
I'm so sorry. She's gone.
-走了 -你确定吗
- Gone? - Are you--are you sure?
是的 要我们停手吗
Yes. Yes. May we stop?
停手
Stop?
我需要得到你们的同意
I need your permission.
好的 求你们了 上帝啊 让她去吧
Yes, please, for God's sake, let her be.
不不不 求你了
No, no, no. No, no, no, come on.
求你了 宝宝
Come on, baby, come on.
宝宝 求你了
Baby, come on.
不不不
No! No! No!
希望没打扰到你
I hope this isn't inconvenient.
我只是担心夏侬和她朋友的实验
I'm just concerned about what Shannon and her friends are up to.
相信我 他们不会介意的
Believe me, they won't mind.
他们喜欢炫耀实验室 这群着迷的小科学家
They love to show off their lab, little mad scientists.
但你非常支持
But you're very supportive.
他们太兴奋了 觉得自己无所不能
They get so excited. They think they can do anything.
我得把那个小发明还给夏侬
Listen, I had to give Shannon back that gizmo.
她说要是不还 她就不跟我说话了
She said she'd never speak to me if I didn't.
夏侬 看看谁来了
Shannon, look who's here.
你描述的自杀念头
What you're describing-- the suicidal thoughts,
绝望的感觉 精神不振
the, um, sense of hopelessness, lack of energy--
都是抑郁的症状
these are all signs of depression.
我可以给你开些药帮助你
And I can prescribe you medications that could help,
但我得跟你说明一些更重要的事
but I think we need to address something more fundamental.
什么意思
What do you mean?
丹尼 当我们...
Hey, Danny, when we--
当我们为监狱的病人检查时
when we examine a patient who's in prison,
我们得扪心自问 这人真的抑郁吗
we have to ask ourselves, "Is this person really depressed
还是单单因为他们的居住环境太恶劣
or are they just living in a situation that is so awful,
而导致的抑郁
so inherently depressing,
其他人可能也有这样的感觉
that any person would have these feelings.
我的意思是
So what I'm saying--
抱歉
sorry, um...
如果你的生活环境好一点
If you were living in a better situation,
可能就不会抑郁了
you might not be depressed.
你是说离开他们
You mean leave them?
是的
Yes.
不不 不行
No. No, no, I-I can't.
他们会伤害我
These people, they'll hurt me.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
那海♥洛♥因♥呢
What about the heroin?
我需要它 你知道的 他们能给我提供
I need it, you know that. They give it to me.
我们可以帮你戒毒 到时你就不需要它了
We can get you off of heroin. You won't need it anymore.
他们会找到我的 一向如此
They'll find me. They will, they always do.
当然 他们在你体内装了个追踪器
Well, of course they do, they put a tracking device--
一个芯片 但我们可以帮你取出来
a chip in you, but we can take it out,
这样他们就找不到你了
and then they won't be able to find you.
你不了解那些人 他们太狡猾了
You don't know these people. They're too smart.
丹尼 你不用现在下决定
Okay, Danny, you don't have to make any decisions right now.
我只想让你知道 凡事都有转机
I just want you to know, things can be different.
这主意太烂了 我就不该来
This was a bad idea. I shouldn't have come.
-这主意太烂了 -不 丹尼
- This was a bad idea. - No! No, Danny. Danny!
不
No!
我听说了 很遗憾
I heard. I'm sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
都响警报了 我们一直都知道她已经没希望了
We ran the code, all the time knowing it was hopeless.
-嗯 -我让她失望了
- Yeah. - I failed her.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
我是尽力了 但还不够
No, I did everything I could, and it wasn't enough.
我很无助 伊森
I felt helpless, Ethan,
看着那个小女孩慢慢逝去
watching that little girl slip away.
我们还要失去多少像海莉这样的孩子
How many more kids like Hayley are we gonna have to lose?
小娜 你记得我今天那个病人吗 夏侬
Nat, you know that patient of mine you saw today, Shannon?
记得
Yeah.
我很担心她 所以去了她的实验室
I was worried about her, so I went to see her lab.
小娜 难以置信 他们在研究基因测序
Nat, you can't believe it-- they're doing gene sequencing.
有个孩子正在研究廉价丙肝药剂
One kid's trying to make an affordable Hep C drug,
另一个孩子在生物制♥造♥鸡肉
another's trying to bio-engineer chicken meat
这样我们就不用再杀鸡了
so we never have to kill another chicken.
好吧
Okay.
这些孩子
These kids...
在地下室研究的这些
are doing stuff in a basement
放到十年前
that ten years ago you could only do
你只能在名校或医院实验室里做
at a major university or hospital lab.
你该去看看
You should go.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表