九号♥救护车
有救护车到了
We are live.
奈玛
Naima?
22岁 男性
22 years old male.
腹部中枪
Gunshot wound to the abdomen.
15级昏迷
GCS 15.
-崔医生 枪伤患者 -来了
- Dr. Choi, GSW. - On it.
血压100/50
BP 100 over 50.
等等 等等
Wait a second, wait a second.
把他送到手术室
Get this one up to surgery.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
好 我们走
Ok, here we go.
-崔医生 没问题吧 -没问题
- Dr. Choi, you're good? - Good.
好 莫妮克...
All right, Monique...
东侧有七间治疗室
Seven treatment rooms on the East side,
西侧有四间创伤区
four trauma bays on the West.
三区和四区一起用来治疗枪伤患者
Bays three and four combine to treat gunshot wounds,
一般被我们叫做枪伤治疗室
a place affectionately known as Baghdad.
芝加哥一年有四千起枪击案
4,000 shootings in Chicago.
有时候 我们会收治
Some days, we get...
十几名名人
a dozen.
配药处在急诊室的南北两侧
Drug dispensers are in the North and South end of the E.D,
多余的轮床和隔离服在救护车区
extra gurneys, isolations suites in the ambulance bay.
创口贴 伤口敷料 纱布和其他设备
Uh, Band-Aid, wound dressings, gauze, and extra weaponry
都在电梯边的供给室
are in the supply closet next to the elevator,
中间就是我们的指挥中心
which brings us right here to the command center.
真像只受惊的小鹿
Deer in the headlights.
-这位是 -莫妮克·罗森
- Nursling? - Monique Lawson.
她拿到了儿科高级护理证书
She's got her Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification,
正在认真地进行
and is doing her E.D. check-off skills training
急诊室技能培训
with yours truly.
小心点 她会咬人
Be careful, she bites.
莫妮克 多丽丝 让一下
Monique, Doris, move.
我昨晚几乎没睡着
I hardly slept last night.
我一直在想
I couldn't stop thinking.
这么多人被送进来
I mean, so many people coming in,
受那么重的伤
horrible injuries.
今天还不算忙
And this isn't even a busy day.
我只是希望我能胜任
I just hope I'm up to it.
快问快答 护士准则
Quick, nurses' credo?
偶尔治愈 常常治疗 总是关怀
Uh, cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always.
不对 是别杀死你的病人
Uh-uh. Don't kill your patient...
因为那是医生的工作
Because that's the doctor's job.
我听到了
I heard that.
麦基 什么情况
Maggie, what you got for me?
老年痴呆患者
Alzheimer's patient,
想来进行长♥期♥疗养
here from long-term care facility.
在二号♥治疗室 低血压 高烧
Hypotensive and high fever in Treatment 2.
有家属吗 有其他嘱咐吗
Any family? Advanced directives?
没有 代理人刚去世了
No, surrogate just passed away,
还没有指派别人 所以由我们决定
and no one else was designated, so it's going to be our call.
好了 现在安排你负责插导尿管
Okay, and you need to be initiating catheter duty.
六号♥治疗室的病人 去吧
Patient in Treatment 6. Have a stab at her.
等等 我们得找威尔
Wait, we need to page Will.
怎么了
What is it?
这是贝拉·罗文 罗文医生
This is Bella Rowan-- Dr. Rowan.
她曾经是威尔的导师
She was Will's teacher, his mentor.
好的
Okay.
芝加哥医院
第二季第十八集
肺部积水
Lungs are wet.
疼吗 罗文医生
Does this hurt, Dr. Rowan?
好 好
Okay, all right, all right.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是霍斯特德医生
I'm Dr. Halstead.
我要帮助曼宁医生照顾你
I'm gonna help Dr. Manning here take care of you.
-可以吗 -好
- Is that all right? - Oh, good.
-好吧 -该走了
- Okay. - Gotta go.
-为什么 -要错过公车了
- Why is that? - Mm, miss my bus.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
什么
What?
好好好
Okay, okay, okay...
罗文医生
Tell you what, Dr. Rowan...
我们保证会尽力
We promise to do our best,
让你能尽快出院赶上公车
to get you out of here so you can catch that bus.
-怎么样 -好
- How's that sound? - Good.
-好吧 -好的
- Good. - Good.
好
All right.
我过几分钟再来看你
I'll be back to check on you in a few minutes.
她肯定得了吸入性肺炎
I'm pretty sure she's got aspiration pneumonia.
-是的 -你开抗生素了吗
- Yeah. - You start antibiotics?
万古霉素和哌拉西林钠-三♥唑♥巴坦钠
Vanc and Zosyn,
再用酸式酒石酸降肾上腺素维持她的血压
plus Levophed to maintain her pressure.
准备进行代谢检查
Metabolic panel, urine analysis,
尿分♥析♥和血液培养
and blood cultures are all pending.
她肯定已经病了好几天
She's obviously been sick for days.
他们为什么过了这么久才送她来
Why did they wait so long to bring her in?
很遗憾 威尔
I'm sorry, Will.
霍斯特德医生 我一听说就赶过来了
Dr. Halstead, I came as soon as I heard.
我刚入行的时候曾经是罗文医生
I was an O.R. Nurse under Dr. Rowan
手下的一名急诊室护士
when I was starting out.
她怎么样了
How is she?
不太妙 还和我说以前的事
Not good, and we're playing catchup.
好吧 插中心静脉导管
All right, let's put in a central line
进行胸腔X光片检查
and get a chest X-Ray,
我要时刻关注她的肺容积情况
and I wanna keep close tabs on her volume status.
每20分钟告诉我一下情况
Please, keep me updated every 20 minutes.
没问题
Of course.
我们昨晚去了乔酒吧
Hey, we went to Joe's last night.
我妹妹很喜欢石蟹
My sister loves stone crab.
很不错
It was nice.
克莱尔已经很多年
I mean, there were a lot of years
不和我说话了
when Claire wasn't speaking to me.
她这样做肯定是有原因的
Eh, I'm sure she had very good reason.
她可以自己告诉你
Well, she can tell you all about it herself.
-什么意思 -她想见见你
- What do you mean? - She wants to meet you.
她想请你吃晚餐
She wants to have you over for dinner.
这个见面是指拷问吗
By meet, you mean grill?
确保我配得上罗德斯家的人
Make sure I'm worthy of a Rhodes?
不 我爸爸才那样 克莱尔不是这样
No, that's more my father. Claire's not like that.
只要我开心她就开心 而我很开心
She's happy if I'm happy, and I'm happy.
我不确定我准备好见你的家人了
I'm not sure if I'm ready to, uh, meet the family.
早上好 罗德斯医生
Morning, Dr. Rhodes.
-罗宾 -利亚
- Robin... - Leah.
巴多♥维♥医生 准备好做第一次脉缩窄手术了吗
Dr. Bardovi, are you ready for your first coarctation repair?
我这一周都在学习相关病例
I've been studying cases all week.
很好
Good.
当然比不上近距离观摩大♥师♥亲手演示
Course there's nothing like watching the maestro.
午餐见 大♥师♥
I will catch you at lunch, Maestro.
我们待会再说
We'll continue this conversation later.
我们走
Let's go.
病人十三岁
Patient's 13.
这年纪才查出主动脉缩窄有点晚了
Pretty late to get a coarctation diagnosis.
他爸爸是石油工人 他在尼日利亚干过一段时间
Uh, his dad's an oil worker. He did a stint in Nigeria.
那儿没人得这个病
Nobody there caught it.
有人吗
Knock, knock?
-我是罗德斯医生 -米奇 你好吗
- Dr. Rhodes. - Mitch, how are you doing?
这是巴多♥维♥医生
This is Dr. Bardovi.
她将在手术中协助我
She's gonna be assisting me in the surgery.
布兰登 早上感觉怎么样
Brandon, how are we doing this morning, bud?
我们都想赶紧
We are both looking forward to getting on
把这事熬过去 对吧儿子
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表