从没像今天这样过
before I started my TMS treatments.
换我我不会担心 我觉得以后还会出现
I wouldn't worry. I doubt it'll happen again.
那个女孩不只是个有挑战性的手术
That girl was more than just a surgical challenge.
在我看来 她变成了一个人
She became a human being to me.
我失去了客观判断的能力
I lost my detachment.
这个代价我承受不起
I cannot afford that.
我要结束治疗 至少暂时先停下
I'm ending my treatments, at least for the time being.
很抱歉你觉得
Well, I'm sorry that you feel like
你必须做出这个决定 但我相信你的判断
you have to make that decision, but I trust your judgement.
你开始跟着我学习时
When you started your fellowship,
我告诉你你不是我的第一选择
I told you that you were not my first choice.
跟你共事这几个月之后
After working with you these last months,
我想说 我无法想象比你更优秀的外科医生
I would like to say that I cannot imagine
或者比你更优秀的人了 罗德斯医生
a finer surgeon or person than you, Dr. Rhodes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-就先这样吧 -好
- Well, let's leave it at that. - Yeah.
给我来一杯 纯威士忌
I would like a drink. Scotch for me--neat.
再给我朋友来一杯
And another for my friend.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm--I'm sorry.
我不知道该说什么
Okay, I--I-I don't know what to say.
我对你的经历无法感同身受
I got no clue what you're going through,
但我希望能帮到你
but I wish I could help.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表