但每个人都命有定数
But everybody has their time to live.
我已经到头了
I've had mine.
我想去下一站了
I want to see what's next.
格蕾丝 抱歉 但我们要问你...
Grace, I'm sorry, but we have to ask you--
你今天试图自杀了吗
Did you try to kill yourself today?
什么 没有
What? No.
你之前说你和贝卡吵了起来
You said before that you and Becca were having an argument.
-是为了什么 -没什么
- What was that about? - Nothing.
她只是有时候对我很失望
She just gets upset with me sometimes.
-失望 -也不是失望 只是...
- Upset? - Not upset, just...
她不明白我为什么会爱一个
Like, she doesn't understand how I could love someone
想让我们分开的人
who wants to keep us apart.
我想她一定很难受吧
I imagine that'd be hard for her.
是啊
It is.
真的
Really is.
她是我最好的朋友
I mean, she's my best friend.
我为什么要和她断绝来往呢
why should I have to stop seeing her?
我不太...跟其他人来往
I don't always... connect with other people.
如果有一个可以陪你说话 让你做自己
So when there's one person you can talk to and be yourself
不会评判你 也不会伤害你的感受的人
with who isn't gonna judge you or hurt your feelings...
知道我有个这么好的朋友 马克应该高兴
Knowing I have a really good friend should make Mark happy.
但没有 我不明白为什么
But it doesn't. I don't understand why.
格蕾丝 你确定
Grace, are you sure that
你今天没有想自杀吗
you weren't trying to end your life today?
没有
No.
我不知道 可能有吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我...我不知道
I just-- I don't know.
留她住院五天吗
Put her on a five-day hold?
是的 可怜的女人
Yeah. Poor woman.
至少我们可以把范围缩小到精神问题上
At least we can narrow it down to something psychiatric.
要不要给她试试精神抑制药
Maybe put her on a trial of antipsychotics?
我不知道
I don't know.
贝卡想杀了格蕾丝
Becca tried to kill Grace.
是的 但别忘了 贝卡就是格蕾丝
Yeah, but let's not forget, Becca is Grace.
我们可以说她有精神问题
I mean, we might yet find that she's psychotic,
但她也可能只是...
but she could also just be...
受不了被强行
Cracking under the pressure of
割裂自己的一部分而崩溃
forcibly being cut off from a part of herself.
等等 你不会觉得她是
Wait, you don't think she is actually
身体机能出现问题吧
within the bounds of functionality?
我认为我们需要更多信息 不是吗
I think we need more information, don't you?
她丈夫回来后叫我
Grab me when her husband gets back.
我想我们是时候...
I think it might be time for us all to, um...
见见贝卡了
to meet Becca.
ST段异常 她出现心肌梗塞
ST elevations-- she's having an mi!
给她阿司匹林 硝化甘油 注射五毫克吗♥啡♥
Give her an aspirin, nitro, and push 5 milligrams of morphine.
-我能做什么吗 -给她供十升氧气
- What can I do? - Get her on 10 liters of O2.
莉迪亚 我们会帮你度过这关的
Lydia, we're gonna get you through this.
-坚持住 -莉迪亚 抬起舌头
- Stay with me. - Lydia, lift your tongue up.
吗♥啡♥已注射
Morphine's in.
再一剂硝化甘油 照12导联心电图
Send another troponin and get a 12-lead.
霍洛韦小姐 你的心脏病又发作了一次
Ms. Holloway, you just had another heart attack.
我得带你上去照血管造影
I need to get you up for angiography
可能马上就要上支架 你明白吗
and probably a stent right now, do you understand?
-明白 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
但我不要
But I'm not doing it.
我说过了 我要回去照顾猫咪
I told you, I'm going home to my cats.
或许我说得不够明确
Maybe I have not been clear enough--
多少只猫
How many cats?
十二
Twelve.
顺便抽个血
Draw a red top tube as well.
给我几分钟
Give me a few minutes.
我想我们找到让她留下的理由了
I think we might've found a reason for her to stay.
刚刚在手术室
Back in the OR,
谢谢你帮我解围
thanks for not letting me look like an idiot.
-不必谢我 -我还是很感谢你
- Oh, no need to thank me. - Still, I appreciate it.
我以前一直以为需要拯救
I always thought that needing to be rescued
是软弱的表现
was a sign of weakness.
现在我开始觉得并没有那么简单
I'm starting to see it's more complicated than that.
莱瑟医生
Dr. Latham!
你能来真是太好了
So glad you could join us.
我们可能不比你们芝加哥医院
Now, we may not be Chicago,
但我猜你们那肯定没有岩石穹顶
but I bet you guys have never had a wicked sidecar
里面也没有主题酒吧
inside a hundred-foot rock dome.
-不要 -来吧
- Um, no. - Come on.
罗德斯医生 我是商会的迈克·埃文斯
Dr. Rhodes, Mike Evans, chamber of commerce.
很高兴认识你
Hey. Pleasure to meet you.
-去喝一杯吧 -好的
- Let's get you a drink. - Absolutely.
尽管享受吧
Strap yourself in.
霍洛韦女士的情况果然还有别的因素
Ms. Holloway's case has side component after all.
弓形虫病
Toxoplasmosis.
那是猫粪里的寄生虫
That's a parasite from cat feces.
会永远寄生在病人的脑部
Which lives in the victim's brain forever,
而在女性身上 弓形虫会让患者渴望
and in women, toxo creates a compulsion
去照料猫咪
to take care of cats.
我不禁在想
Makes me wonder--
到底是猫奴得了弓形虫病
do cat lovers get toxoplasmosis,
还是弓形虫让他们变成了猫奴
or does toxo make them cat lovers?
有趣 但恐怕没什么关系
Interesting, but not terribly relevant.
有关系的是这种寄生虫对女性的其它影响
What is relevant is its other effects on women.
她们对自己的生活状况越来越不在乎
They become less concerned with their own welfare.
也许这才导致了她
Which might be fueling her refusal
拒绝我们的治疗
to let us take care of her.
好了
All right.
我们去告诉她
Let's go tell her.
你真想告诉她吗
Sure you want to do that?
她脑子里有寄生虫
There's a parasite in her brain.
但是弓形虫病无法治愈
Yeah, there's no cure for toxo.
你们告诉了她 她也没什么办法
You'd be giving her information she can't do anything with.
她做决定的机能受到了损伤
Her decision-making capability is compromised.
了解真实病情能帮助她改变思维方式
Knowing the truth could help her change how she thinks.
说得轻巧
Eh, a lot easier said than done.
那我们也有义务让她自行决定
Still, it's our responsibility to let her decide.
也对
Fair enough.
那好
All right.
你们的意思是
So what you're saying is,
我这十年独居
I've been living alone for ten years,
也不出去见人
keeping to myself,
就是因为有寄生虫
all because of a parasite?
寄生虫确实有影响
It's certainly a factor.
它能改变你的想法 但不起主导作用
It alters your thoughts, but it doesn't dictate them.
你肯定也发觉了早些年的你
I mean, you must have noticed differences
和现在不一样的地方了吧
from when you were younger.
我以前经常出门
I used to go out more.
朋友也多
Had more friends.
而且喜欢去旅游
Always liked to travel.
但是这么些年过去了
But as the years went on,
我对那些事也不是很喜欢了
I didn't really feel like doing those things anymore.
但是喜欢出门交朋友多好啊
But wouldn't it be great if you did?
也许吧
Maybe.
就是觉得没什么意思
Doesn't seem so interesting now.
所以说啊 为什么不做呢
That's it-- why not?
以前的你和现在的你是一个人
You're the same person you used to be.
是吗
Am I?
你刚刚还说我脑子里有虫子
You just said there's a bug in my head
控制着我
pulling the strings.
但现在你知道了 你就可以想办法了
But now that you know, you can do something about it--
做更好的决定
make better decisions.
你完全可以审视一下自己
There's no reason you can't reach down inside
找到曾经的自我
and find the person you were.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表