在烧烤的是我叔叔迈尔斯
That's my uncle Miles on the grill.
-迈尔斯叔叔 -和你在一起的是小白脸吗
- Uncle Miles? - Is that gingerhead with you?
这不是我的小宝贝贝卡吗
Oh, is that my baby girl Becca?
看她长得多快啊
Can you believe how big she's gotten?
-奶奶 -亲爱的
- Hey, grandma. - Hey, sweetie.
-这是威尔 -威尔
- This is Will. - Hi, Will.
很高兴见到您
Hi. Nice to meet you.
快去认识一下威尔叔叔
Why don't you go see your uncle Will?
你好啊
Okay, hi.
-和威尔待一会儿 -你好
- Stay with Will. - Hi.
好
Okay.
丹妮丝
Denise?
麦基
Hey, Mags.
我以为你不会来
I didn't think you were gonna come.
我最后决定飞过来
Just decided to fly in at the last minute.
很高兴你来了
Well, I'm glad you did.
威尔·霍斯特德 来见见我的姐妹丹妮丝
Will Halstead, come over here and meet my sister, Denise.
-好吧 我想把她给交出去 -我来
- Okay, let me hand her over. - I'll take her.
-很高兴认识你 -来吧 宝贝
- Yeah, nice to meet you. - Come on, sweetie.
丹妮丝你好
Hi, Denise.
你又话多了吗
So are you to blame for the big mouth on this one?
拜托 麦基从会说话起就是个话唠
Please, Maggie's been sassy ever since she could talk.
这可不是我的错 我生来就这样
It's not my fault; I was born that way.
我们要做什么
So what should we do?
我周一休息 天气应该会很棒
I'm off on Monday and the weather's supposed to be great.
我过几个小时就要飞回达拉斯了
I'm actually flying back to Dallas in a few hours.
我明天得回化妆柜台
I got to be back at the makeup counter tomorrow.
那我们要好好珍惜这点时间
Well, let's make the most of it, then.
好吧
Okay.
走吧 去和大家打招呼
Come on, let's go say hi to everybody.
-古德温女士早上好 -早上好
- Morning, Ms. Goodwin. - Good morning.
你周六怎么来上班了
What brings you in on a Saturday?
这话该我问你
I could ask you the same thing.
我替创伤主治医师
I'm filling in as trauma attending.
我们一周都没做过心脏手术了
We haven't had an elective heart surgery in a week.
是啊 我知道在唐尼医生去世之后
Yes, I know we've had some cancellations
有很多手术都取消了
since Dr. Downey died,
但我们一夜之间也无法重建目标项目
But we can't expect to rebuild a destination program overnight.
我们的医疗队很优秀
We've got a great team.
大家会知道的
Word will spread.
康纳 来人了
Connor! Incoming.
快来
With you.
格伦·西蒙
Glenn Simon.
57岁男性
57-year-old male.
昏迷指数15 生命体征稳定
GCS 15, vitals stable.
打马球时被撞下马
Got knocked off his horse at the polo ground.
右大腿骨严重变形
Gross deformity to the right femur.
好 我们去三号♥创伤科
All right, let's go to t3.
西蒙先生 能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Mr. Simon, can you tell us what happened?
我朋友哈维是个骗子
My buddy Harvey is a cheater.
这就是事实真♥相♥
That's what happened.
想90度将我挤出球行线
Tried to pull a 90-degree ride-off.
结果把我撞下马
Knocked me clear off my pony.
好的 我们先拍X光片 叫骨科医生过来
All right, let's get an x-ray and call ortho.
明白
Got it.
好的 听我口令
All right, let's move him on my count.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-西蒙先生 感觉到疼吗 -不是那里
- Mr. Simon, any pain? - Not there.
好的
Okay.
似乎找到伤处了
Oh, ho, ho. Looks like we found it.
好 把担架去掉
Yep. Let's get him off the board.
听我口令 一 二 三
All right , on my count. One, two, three.
轻一点 好的
Gently. There we go.
开始静脉注射
Get an IV started.
先吊一瓶生理盐水
Hang a bolus of saline.
还有5毫克吗♥啡♥止疼
Five milligrams of morphine for the pain.
我们会治好你的 西蒙先生
We're gonna get you fixed up, Mr. Simon.
我一点都不想承认我妻子是对的
I never like to admit that my wife was right,
但如果我只是打打高尔夫就不会遭罪
but I'd be in a lot less pain if I stuck to golf like...
她让我...
She asked me to...
西蒙先生 西蒙先生 能听到我说话吗
Mr. Simon? Mr. Simon, can you hear me?
他中风了
He's stroking.
来20毫克拉贝洛尔
All right, give 20 milligrams of labetalol.
去做CT和超声检查
Let's get him to CT and echo now.
也许我会去达拉斯看你
Maybe I'll come and visit in Dallas.
我会精心打扮的
I can use some primping.
接下来两个月我可能
You know, I actually might be out of town a bit
会经常出门
over the next two months.
两个月后就没问题了
But after that, yeah.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
她在达拉斯住了多久
So, uh, how long's she been living in Dallas?
不知道 大概9 10年前搬过去的
I don't know. She moved maybe nine, ten years ago.
我猜一猜 因为一个男人吗
Let me guess-- because of a guy?
差不多吧
Something like that.
丹妮丝
Denise!
慢一点 丹妮丝
Whoa, easy, Denise.
丹妮丝 你没事的
Denise? Okay. You're okay.
我就在这里
I'm right here. I'm right here.
-你还好吗 -我看不到了
- Are you okay? - I can't see.
放松 放松
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
-深呼吸 -我看不到了
- Okay, breathe. Breathe. - I can't see.
深呼吸
Breathe.
怎么回事啊
What's gotten into you?
什么 没什么
What? Nothing.
好吧 有点不一样的感觉
Okay, something's different.
你看起来很快乐
You look happy.
我只不过换到了一个周末而已
I'm just glad to have a weekend shift.
期待安静的一天
Looking forward to a quiet day.
-小娜 -怎么了
- Hey, Nat. - Yeah?
威尔休假了
Will has the day off.
杰夫可以跟着你吧
Thought Jeff could follow you.
当然
Sure.
好的
Okay.
所有医务人员...
All attending to...
芝加哥消防局
-什么情况 -20多岁男性
- What've we got? - Mid-20s male.
在火车站发现了他
Found him down by the train station.
尚未昏迷
GCS 14.
发热103华氏度 血压160/90
Fever's 103. Bp's 160 over 90.
心率110
Heart rate 110.
先生 能说说怎么回事吗
Sir, can you tell us what happened?
可能问不出什么
I don't think you'll get very far.
他不会说英语
He doesn't speak a word of English.
没有身份证 这就是我们在他身上发现的东西
No ID--this is everything we found on him.
-这是外币 -我看看
- It's a foreign currency. - Let me see that.
这是泰元
Yeah, it's Thai.
如果他刚到美国
If he just arrived to the U.S.,
可能只是随便带了点东西
he could have brought whatever this is with him.
到网上找一名翻译
Let's track down a translator online.
好 带他去2号♥创伤科
Right. Let's get him to t2.
西蒙先生 我们要带你去外科重症监护室
Mr. Simon, we're taking you up to the surgical ICU.
你明白吗
You understand?
格伦 亲爱的
Glenn, honey.
我来了
I'm here.
格伦
Glenn?
格伦
Glenn!
西蒙太太
Mrs. Simon?
我的丈夫为什么不说话
Why isn't my husband saying anything?
西蒙太太 我是罗德斯医生
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表