如果你植入了HIV阳性的器官
If you received an HIV-positive organ,
甚至你以任何方式接触了HIV病毒
if you contracted HIV in any way,
可能马上就会发展为艾滋病
it could immediately progress to AIDS,
而你很有可能就活不了了
and that would most likely kill you.
做吧 赶紧做吧
Do it. Let's just do it.
作为您的医生 我强烈建议...
As your doctor, I strongly--
不好意思 能让我们出去谈谈吗
Excuse--uh, will you excuse us for a moment?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们应该研究一下
We should look into this.
研究什么 蓄意让人感染HIV吗
Look into what? Purposely giving someone HIV?
风险他清楚 他还有多久可活
He knows the risks. What does he have?
几天 几星期
Days? A couple of weeks?
问题就在这 我们都不确定
That's the thing. We don't know.
他可能会让我们吃惊
Uh, he could surprise us,
甚至能活到有可供移植的肾源出现
and make it long enough to get a healthy kidney.
我们可以给他用肉碱 做钠模治疗
We could put him on carnitine, try sodium modeling.
那都是乱抓救命稻草
That's grasping at straws.
肾脏移植确实很危险
Yes, a transplant is dangerous,
但一旦成功 他就能多活好几年
but if it works, it could give him years.
这既不道德又不合法
It's unethical and illegal.
就算你找到了个医生愿意做手术
Even if you found a surgeon willing to do it,
只要被人发现 我们的执照都会被吊销
the minute anyone found out, our licenses would be revoked.
那我们去申请特许证
So we get a special dispensation.
那个人都快死了
That man is dying in there.
我们至少该给他一次机会吧
The least we could do is give him a chance.
娜塔莉 对不起
Natalie... I'm sorry.
作为主治医师 我不会批准的
As the attending physician, I cannot sign off on this.
那好
Fine.
我自己想办法
Then I'll figure it out myself.
我这就去问手术室
I'm gonna call the OR,
看他们能不能把谁的手术延到明天
see if they can bump anybody till tomorrow.
罗德斯医生 有消息吗
Dr. Rhodes, any news?
我们正要去找您
We were actually just about to see you.
超声心动的最终结果显示
Uh, the final reading of the echo showed
病情的发展比我们想得更严重
even more significant disease than we thought.
我们必须立即考虑安排手术
We need to consider scheduling surgery immediately.
卡琳娜在哪
Where's Karina?
那间房♥里的病人去哪里了
That patient in there, where did she go?
我让她乖乖待在病房♥里的 她去哪了
I told her to stay in her room. Where is she?
我们会找到的 去救护车那边看看
We'll find out. Check the ambulance bay.
-你不知道她在哪儿吗 -太太
- You don't know where she is? - Ma'am--
卡琳娜
Karina?
卡琳娜
Karina?
她在这里
She's in here.
宝贝 你离那个人远一点
Sweetie, I need you to step away from that man.
离他远一点 出去
Get away from him! Out of there.
-妈妈 没事 -不 有事
- Mom, it's okay. - No, it's not okay.
-那个人很危险 -但我只是去打个招呼
- That man is dangerous. - But I was just saying hi.
好的 好的 我知道 宝贝
Okay, okay, I know, sweetie.
我一刻不看着你都不行
Can't take my eyes off you for one minute.
是我的错
It's my fault.
不 不是这样
No, that's not true.
就是这样
Of course it is.
我跟他说我们可以把芯片拿掉
I told him we could remove the chip.
我鼓励他逃跑
I encouraged him to run away.
你让他能够自己做决定
You empowered him to make decisions.
这是好医生才会做的事
That's what good doctors do.
但那些都是错误的决定
But they were the wrong decisions.
是错误的结果
It was the wrong outcome.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
谁知道呢
I mean, who knows.
如果我让他等等
If I'd have told him to wait,
也许警♥察♥就会来瓦解这个团伙
maybe the police would have come and broken up the ring
然后他就自♥由♥了
and he'd be free.
我对他的生命太冷漠了
I was careless with his life.
里斯医生
Dr. Reese...
你一点都不冷漠
You're anything but careless.
有时候有最好的建议
Sometimes the best advice, you know,
还是不够
it's just not enough.
精神科最危险的事就是
Dangerous thing about psychiatry,
有时候会给我们行医之人一种
it can sometimes give those of us who practice it
一切尽在掌握的幻觉
the illusion of control.
但人类的大脑
But the human brain,
是
it's...
是宇宙中最复杂
it is the most complex, mysterious object
最神秘的东西
in the universe.
这就意味着我们所做之事
That means that what we do,
是
it--
是不会有任何保障的
it just doesn't come with any guarantees.
我觉得这样并没有安慰到我
I don't think that makes me feel any better.
我知道
I know.
一直如此
It never does.
一定很难吧
It must be hard.
是的
It is.
她就是一缕阳光
She is such a bright light.
一股清流
A breath of fresh air.
你是没看到人们见到她有多欢乐
You should see how people spark up when they see her,
没看到那样卡琳娜有多开心
and how happy it makes Karina.
就好像她以此为生
It's like she feeds off of it.
如果不做手术
If you don't operate...
我就剥夺了她的快乐
I'll be taking that from her.
做手术吧
Do the surgery.
我们一会儿就送她上楼
We'll get her upstairs shortly.
-霍斯特德医生 -怎么
- Dr. Halstead? - Yeah?
艾普尔不肯接受新的药物治疗
Um, April is refusing to take her new medication.
她不听我的 我
She won't listen to me. I--
我不知道该怎么办
I just don't know what to do.
你知道我过来是要劝你改主意
You know I'm here to convince you to change your mind.
我是护士
I'm a nurse.
我很久之前就不听医生的话了
I stopped listening to doctors a long time ago.
我知道这样不理智
I know it doesn't make sense,
但现在我肚子里还有另一个生命
but there's another life inside of me now.
我怎么可以接受可能会危害它的药物
How can I take a medicine that could endanger it?
有无害的希望
Hopefully it won't.
有希望
Hopefully.
我见过很多有希望的人进来
I see a lot of hopeful people come in here
而我们告诉他们我们会尽己所能
and we tell them we're doing everything we can.
如果我服用这个药
If I take that medication
然后宝宝出事了
and something happens to this baby,
那我就没有尽我所能
then I didn't do everything I could.
我永远无法接受
I can't live with that.
艾普尔 你现在本来就别无选择
April, you've been put into an impossible situation,
我也不能告诉你该怎么做
and I can't tell you what to do,
但如果你不服药
but if you don't take this medication,
非常有可能
there is a very high chance
你和宝宝都会死
both you and your baby will die.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
健康与人类服务部不肯同意
Health and Human Services won't okay
艾滋病毒携带者的肾移植吗
that HIV kidney transplant?
考虑都不考虑
Won't even consider it.
我们在药监局的联络人
Our local contact at the FDA.
研究同情性和实验性药物
Deals with compassionate use and experimental drugs.
-什么都要试试 谢谢你 -没事
- Might as well try everything. Thank you. - Yeah.
看来我们相处的时间要结束了
Looks like our time together's up.
是啊 你赢了 医生
Mm, yeah, you got me, doc.
什么都瞒不过你
Can't put anything over on you.
-我把他的处方发到监狱药房♥了 -很好
- I sent his prescription ahead to the prison pharmacy. - Great.
是啊 你这家伙是真厉害啊
Yeah, you're a real tough guy, huh?
我处心积虑
Took my best shots.
砰砰砰 却都被你一一化解
Bang, bang, bang. You just deflected 'em
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表