Keep up the good work.
你做得挺好的
Doing a great job.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
你可以看看这个
I think you might want to have a look at this.
谢谢
Thanks.
天哪
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
患者的尸检报告...
My patient's autopsy report...
我弄错了
I made a mistake.
沃克先生不是死于心肌梗塞
Mr. Walker didn't die of an MI.
肺动脉大块栓塞
Massive pulmonary embolism.
竟然会这样
I can't believe it.
我没看出来
I totally missed it.
别想了
Oh, come on.
就算看出来了 我们也无法采取其他措施
Even if we knew, there's nothing we could've done differently.
发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
我们没时间准备肝素
We didn't have time to get heparin on board,
更别说送他上楼了
let alone send him upstairs.
我知道 但...
I know, but still--
等等 你怎么会这么快拿到这个
Wait. How did you get this so fast?
这种报告一般需要三到四小时
These reports usually take at least three to four hours.
尼娜拿上来给我的
Nina brought it up to me.
她送上楼来给你的吗
She came upstairs and gave it to you?
对
Yeah.
我再把表格过一遍
I'm gonna go back over the chart.
看看有什么线索
See if there were some clues.
小娜 听我说
Nat, listen.
那位患者你已经尽了全力
You did everything you could for that man
别再因为这件事自责了
so don't get down on yourself over it.
你是个非常好的医生
Hey, you're too good a doctor.
谢谢 威尔
Thanks, Will.
罗宾·查尔斯
无结果
斯托尔的心室纤颤患者
Stohl's A-fib case.
谁能搞定 就可能获得住院医师资格
Guy's holding a residency spot over our heads with this.
什么病例
What's the case?
四十岁男性
40-year-old male.
没有记录 没有病史
No records, no history,
斯托尔让我们查清什么时候开始的
and Stohl expects us to figure out when it started.
你查到哪里了
Where are you at?
没有以前的记录
I mean, there's no previous records.
没有任何病历
No previous episodes.
没有家族病史 我...
No family history. I--
我快被逼死了
I'm getting killed on this.
你有什么想法吗
You got any thoughts?
他最近是否食用过咖♥啡♥因♥或酒精吗
Any recent caffeine or alcohol use?
近期是否有易怒 出汗 手抖等症状
New onset irritability, perspiration, hand tremors?
看看是否是急性甲状腺机能亢进
To assess for acute thyrotoxicosis.
这个想法不错
Hey, that is good.
甲亢
Thyrotoxicosis.
还有其他想法吗
You got anything else?
你申请当住院医师了对吧
You applied here for residency, right?
-对 -我告诉你 看病例作弊
- Yeah. - Well, you're not gonna get it
是拿不到住院医师资格的
by half-assing it through your cases.
你给我回去仔细询问
Get back in there and start asking some questions.
除非拿到完整全面的病史和体征
And don't come out till you've done
否则不要出来
a thorough and complete history and physical.
-听明白了吗 -明白了
- You understand? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
救命 我老婆喘不上气了
Help! My wife can't breathe!
-求你们了 救命啊 -妈妈
- Please, please, we need help! - Mom!
你别去 没事的
Just stay here. It's okay.
她出现严重心律过缓
She's profoundly bradycardic.
拿五升液氧来
Let's get 5 liters of O-2.
把外垫拿来准备连接
Let's get the external pads on to capture,
再插中心静脉导管
and then we'll set up for a central line.
-我来帮忙 -好
- Let me help! - Yep.
妈 这是怎么了
Mom, what's happening?
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, Angel.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
这件东西会向你的身体通电
This is gonna fire electricity through your skin
每分钟六十次 保证你的心脏跳动
60 times a minute to keep your heart beating
同时我会在你体内装起搏器
until I can get an internal pacer on.
不会影响孩子吧
It won't affect the baby?
不会 但会很疼
No, but it is gonna hurt.
好的
Okay. Okay.
-设定为一分钟六十次 -好的
- Set to 60 beats a minute. - Got it.
起搏器安装好了
Pacer's set.
没有捕捉到
Not capturing.
妈妈
Mom!
莉亚 莉亚 莉亚
Leah? Leah! Leah! Leah!
我来
I got her!
-莉亚宝贝 -她喘不过来气了
- Leah, baby? - She's not getting enough air!
拿氧气来
I need oxygen now!
小娜 她得了白血病晚期 刚刚化疗
Nat, she's got stage four leukemia. Just had chemo.
救我的女儿
Save my daughter.
别激动 好吗
Try to stay calm, okay?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
-感觉好多了 -那就好
- I'm a lot better. - Good.
再吸二十分钟的氧 就可以下床了
20 more minutes of oxygen, and then she'll be free to go.
-我去告诉她妈妈 -好的
- I'll let her mom know. - Great.
我爱你
I love you.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Of course.
我妈妈到底怎么了
What's happening to my mom?
我觉得这个问题
I think that's something
你应该和你的爸爸妈妈谈谈
you should talk to your parents about.
他们只会说没什么事
They just tell me everything's fine.
你怀孕的时候 你的心脏要为两个人跳动
When you're pregnant, your heart is pumping for two.
而现在 你妈妈的心脏有点支撑不住了
And right now, your mom is having trouble keeping up.
她会死吗
Is she gonna die?
罗德斯医生是我们医院最厉害的心脏医生
Dr. Rhodes is the best heart doctor in the hospital.
他一定会尽全力治好妈妈的
He's gonna take the very best care of her.
她这么做都是为了我
She's doing this 'cause of me.
她是你妈妈啊
She's your mother.
她为了你什么都愿意做
She wants to do everything she can for you.
那萨姆呢
What about Sam?
你的弟弟吗
Your little brother?
有时候就好像爸爸妈妈根本注意不到他
Sometimes, it's like Mom and Dad hardly notice him.
就好像他不存在一样
Like, he's not even there.
大家凭什么都围着我转
Why should I get all the attention?
你♥爸♥爸妈妈担心你是因为你病了啊
Your parents are worried about you because you're sick.
我敢肯定他们也一样爱你的弟弟
I'm sure they love your brother just as much.
那小婴儿呢
What about the baby?
他又会经历什么
What's it gonna be like for him?
我不希望让大家都为了我难过
I don't want everyone sad 'cause of me.
我希望我们像个普通家庭一样
I want us to be a regular family.
你这些感受 和你妈妈说过吗
Have you told your mom how you feel?
我觉得她会想知道的
I think she'd want to know.
妮娜
Nina?
你把那份报告拿给娜塔莉做什么
Why did you give that report to Natalie?
什么
I'm sorry?
你为什么要跑到急诊室把报告给她
Why did you come up to the E.D. And give it to her?
她诊断错了 我以为她会想知道的
She missed a diagnosis. I thought she'd want to know.
不对 往常你会把报告写进病历
No. You file the report in the chart,
然后发一封提示信到医生邮箱里
and put an alert in the doctor's mailbox.
你一般都是这么操作的
That's how you usually do it.
好吧
Okay.
你跟娜塔莉有什么矛盾吗
You have it in for Natalie?
什么
What?
你是不是故意想让她不好过
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表