娜塔莉
Hey, Natalie.
我还在想上班前能碰到你呢
I was hoping I could catch you before my shift started.
被你碰到啦
Well, you caught me.
一会儿有事吗
So, you want to do something later?
一起吃个饭吧
Maybe grab some dinner?
我整晚都想着今天的发病率和死亡率大会
Ah, I was up all night prepping for the M&M today.
一下班我就会飞奔而去
By the time my shift's over, I'm gonna be running on fumes.
我们可以慢慢来
We can keep it mellow.
做点意大利面 看部电影
Make some spaghetti, watch a movie.
也许吧 回头看看
Uh, maybe. We'll see.
大家注意了 芝加哥警署 崔医生
Okay, everyone, heads up! CPD! Dr. Choi?
车祸 凯特·温德姆警官
Auto versus ped. Officer Kate Windham
昏迷在她的私人车道上
found unresponsive in her driveway.
-谁 -凯特·温德姆警官
- Who? - Officer Kate Windham.
昏迷时间未知 进行现场插管
Down for an unknown period. Tubed in the field.
麦基
Mags?
紧急救治
Baghdad.
她在自己车道上被撞了吗
She was hit in her own driveway?
很奇怪的意外 手刹坏了
Freak accident. Parking brake gave out.
她的车撞倒了她
Her suv rolled into her.
血压111/77 心率136
Bp 111 over 77, heart rate 136.
降到32随后回升
Dropped to 32, and then shot back up.
库欣反应 脑疝
Cushing's response. Brainstem herniation?
还没检查到那一步
Let's not go there yet.
听我口令 准备 一二三
Transfer on my count. Ready? One, two, three.
现场用过镇静或者中风药物吗
Any sedation or paralytics in the field?
没有
No.
瞳孔扩张
Pupils are fixed and dilated.
没有自主呼吸 继续上气袋
Not initiating a breath. Resume bagging.
角膜无反射
No corneal reflex.
麦基怎么回事
What's with Maggie?
温德姆警官去年逮捕过麦基
Officer Windham arrested Maggie last year.
温德姆警官 就像我说过的
Lieutenant Windham, as I explained,
CT检查发现您妻子脑内大出血
Your wife's CT showed massive bleeding.
测试也确定了她对刺♥激♥无反应
The tests confirm she's not responsive to stimuli,
血流也表明
And her blood flow study indicates
她的脑压
that the pressure in her brain
比血压更大
is greater than her blood pressure.
也就是说没有血能流进她的大脑
She has no blood flow to her brain.
很不幸 这一切都表明
Unfortunately, all of these things tell us
您妻子已经脑死亡
that your wife is brain dead.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
你说她死了吗
You're telling me she's dead?
我妻子死了
My wife's dead.
我们都在这里 达里尔
We're right here for you, Darryl.
她只是走到邮箱那而已
She was just walking to the mailbox.
我不明白 她...
I don't understand. I don't get it. She was--
她只是走到邮箱而已
She was walking to the mailbox.
我知道这对您是很大的打击
I know this must be a terrible shock for you.
警官
Lieutenant,
我看过她的记录
I did see on her records
您妻子是在册的器官捐献者
Your wife is a registered organ donor.
对
Yeah.
凯特总是想着帮助别人
Kate was all about helping others.
我们的护士长会协调捐献事宜
Our charge nurse will coordinate the donations.
温德姆警官 这是麦基·洛克伍德
Lieutenant Windham, this is Maggie Lockwood.
你是那个护士...
You're the nurse-- that's the nurse--
是...
That's, um--
是去年的那个护士
You're the nurse from last year.
好的 我们会给你们一点时间 警官
Okay. We'll give you some time, lieutenant.
我很遗憾
Again, I'm very sorry.
我去去就来
I am gonna be right back.
崔医生 我能和你谈谈吗
Dr. Choi, can I talk to you for a minute?
由于你们的护士和温德姆警官之前的事
Given the history between your nurse and officer Windham,
这里有个问题
We have a problem.
这事对警官来说已经很难接受了
It's hard enough on the lieutenant.
不能再让他面对这个
He doesn't need this.
麦基很专业 她会做好自己的工作
Maggie's a pro. She'll do her job.
医生 如果你不处理的话
Doctor, if you're not gonna handle this,
我就要去找你上司了
I'm gonna go over your head.
我明白你要照顾你的人
I understand you're taking care of your own,
那么我也一样
but I need to do the same.
我会和古德温女士谈谈
I'll talk with Ms. Goodwin.
麦基为什么会被逮捕 出什么事了
Hey. So, why'd maggie get arrested? What happened?
罪名是干扰警♥察♥调查
The charge was interfering with a police investigation.
但麦基那时只是在保护一个病人
But maggie was protecting a patient.
就我看来 温德姆警官反应过度了
In my opinion, Officer Windham overreacted.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning,
你准备好发病率和死亡率会议了吗
You set for the morbidity and mortality conference?
-好了 医生 -很好 会上见
- I am, doc-- - Good. See you there.
这场大会是非惩罚性的
M&M is non-punitive.
只是学习经验而已
It's a learning experience.
-好的 -霍斯特德医生
- Okay. - Dr. Halstead?
-在 -希望你也能参会
- Yes? - I expect to see you there too.
作为她的主治医生 你需要对
As her attending physician, you are ultimately responsible
曼宁医生的表现负责
for Dr. Manning's actions.
好的
Right.
很抱歉把你卷进来了
I am so sorry to put you in this position.
没关系 你做得很好
Oh, I'm not concerned. You did everything right.
除了我的病人死了
Except my patient died.
娜塔莉 你对自己要求太高了
Natalie, hey, you're being too hard on yourself.
有时候事情
You know, sometimes things just don't break
总是出其不意
the way we want them too.
如果需要后援 我随时都在
If you need backup, I'm available.
谢谢 但是我能行
Thanks, um, but I've got it covered.
医学生不能出席 克拉克 只有医生有资格
Med students don't present, Clarke. Doctors only.
我就知道
I knew it.
是锯蝇幼虫
Sawfly larva.
那个苹果我吃了一半
I ate half of that apple
才看到它从里面爬出来
Before I saw it crawling out of the core.
真不错
That's nice.
不错
Nice?
莎拉 你怎么了
Sarah, what is the matter with you?
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我昨天晚上几乎没睡着
I didn't get any sleep last night.
我的神经内科实习...
This neurology rotation I'm doing--
艾布拉姆斯医生让我连着上班
Dr. Abrams had me pull a second shift.
告诉艾布拉姆斯住院医生
Tell Abrams that residents aren't supposed
不得连续工作超过12小时
to work more than a 12-hour shift.
是啊 你自己去告诉他
Yeah, well, you tell him.
我要走了
I got to go.
等等 我要给你点东西
Here. I have something.
-这是什么 -意大利咖啡豆
- What is that? - Espresso beans.
巴西的罗伯斯特豆
Robusta from Brazil.
咖♥啡♥因♥浓度最高
Highest concentration of caffeine.
每小时吃五颗 咀嚼彻底
Take five every hour. Chew thoroughly.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
心跳异常吗
Abnormal heart tones?
没有 心率150
No. Heart rate is 150.
平稳有力
Strong and steady.
-大小如何 -稍等
- How do the measurements look? - Give me a second.
头顶到下巴的距离为30.9毫米
Crown-to-chin length measurement is 30.9 millimeters.
在正常范围之内
Well within the normal parameters.
那些结核药...
So, the TB meds--
看来没有引发任何问题
Don't seem to be causing any problems.
真是个好消息
That's great news.
你说得没错
You were right.
楼下见
I'll see you back downstairs.
不 已经通知了心脏移植接受者
No. The heart recipient has already been notified.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表