Because of the marathon, the hospital's way busier than usual,
但应该不会太久了
but it shouldn't be too much longer.
-好的 -你介意
- Okay. - And do you mind
我们聊一会吗
if we speak for a moment?
-好的 -太好了
- Sure. - Great.
我就在外面 好吗 宝贝
Hey. I'll be right outside, okay, sweetie?
菲比的信息表显示
So you indicated in Phoebe's chart
她的父亲已经过世了
that her father was deceased.
我想知道为什么他想打电♥话♥给他
I'm wondering why she would want to call him?
大卫突发心肌梗死 几个月前去世了
David had a massive coronary and died a few months ago.
我还没勇气告诉她
I haven't had the heart to tell her.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
他是出差时候走的
He was away on business.
撒谎的感觉很难受
I feel awful for lying,
但我知道她会崩溃的
but I just know that she'll be crushed,
我不知道该如何向她坦白
and I don't know how to break it to her.
我们有一个很优秀的医生
Yeah, well, you know, we have a really great doctor
也许可以帮上忙
that may be able to help with that.
但同时 要坚持一下
But in the meantime, just hang in there.
我们会尽快给菲比做CT 好吗
We'll get Phoebe up to CT soon, okay?
-好的 多谢 -没事
- Okay, thank you. - Yeah.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes?
霍斯特德医生有一个病人在马拉松现场主动脉撕裂
Dr. Halstead has a patient in the field with a torn aorta.
他要给病人上便携旁通管
He's putting him on a portable bypass.
说真的 便携旁通管
Seriously? A portable bypass?
这没办法调节血液流向大脑
You can't regulate blood flow to the brain.
当然 等他到这的时候 你可以反对
Well, you can debate the medicine with Dr. Halstead
霍斯特德医生的治疗方法
when he gets here.
相信我 我会的
Believe me, I will.
管子里有血了
There's blood in the tube.
血氧饱和度百分之七十五
Saturation's 75%.
一定是肺动脉撕裂
Must be a pulmonary laceration.
我们得挤压他的肺 在他被血液溺死之前
We got to pack his lung and get the blood out of that tube
让血液从管子排出
before he drowns.
你要挤压胸部 我来用管吸血吗
You want to pack the chest, and I'll suction the tube?
-我有空闲手吗 -我来管吸血
- With what free hand? - I'll suction the tube.
-我来挤压胸部 -把吸血管给我
- I'll pack the chest. - Give me the suction.
诺亚 扒住两边 尽量保证开口
Noah, grab both sides, and try to keep 'em open.
我的手腕抽筋了
My wrist is cramped up.
如果你没撑住肋骨 就完了
If you let go on the ribs, I'm done.
-加油伙计 用力拉 -我在用劲
- Come on, man, pull. - I'm trying.
坚持住
Hang in there.
快压到我手腕了 坚持不住了
It's closing on my wrist. I can't hold this.
-别放手 -加油诺亚 拉
- Don't let go. - Come on, Noah, pull!
别放手
Don't let go!
好了 大部分血排出来了
All right. I got most of the blood.
-血氧百分之九十五 -肋骨 抓住肋骨
- Sat's at 95%. - Ribs, ribs, grab the ribs.
-好了 -伙计们 他来了
- Got it. - Guys, guys, he's here.
抱歉耽误这么久
Sorry it took so long.
天啊
Oh, man.
我要两个止血钳 已经多久了
I need two clamps. How long's it been?
17分钟了
17 minutes.
还有三分钟 快点
Three to go. Hurry up.
巴洛太太
Mrs. Barlow?
你吓了我们一跳 你感觉怎么样
You gave us a scare. How are you feeling?
我好多了 医生 谢谢你
Oh, I'm--I'm much better, Doctor, thank you.
你对止痛药的反应让我们惊讶
Your reaction to the pain medication surprised us,
因为你本应该能承受那种剂量的
because that dose shouldn't have been an issue for you.
你有按指定剂量服药吗
Have you been taking everything as prescribed?
我之前没说 因为...
I didn't mention it before, because it's--
这太尴尬了
it's so embarrassing,
但我不小心撒了点药片在厕所里
but I accidentally spilled some pills into the toilet,
所以我没有按应有的量服用
so I haven't taken everything I was supposed to.
巴洛太太 不服药很危险的
Mrs. Barlow, skipping doses is very dangerous.
你应该联♥系♥你的医生
You should have called your doctor.
我现在知道了
Well, I certainly know better now.
不会再发生了
I won't let it happen again.
还有件事
There's one other thing.
我查了一下你的实验室报告 一些数据显示
I was reviewing your labs, and some of the numbers indicate
你一直都没有好好吃饭
that you haven't been eating as well as you should.
没有人 除了我已故丈夫
No one, except my late husband,
说我是个好厨师
has ever accused me of being a good cook.
那得等您尝了医院伙食再说吧
Well, wait till you taste the hospital food.
失陪了
Excuse me.
查尔斯医生 我有一个病人需要你评估一下
Dr. Charles, I have a patient I'd like you to evaluate.
她74岁 独居
She's 74, lives alone,
因为某些原因没有服药
and for some reason hasn't been taking her meds.
血检显示她营养不良
Her blood work indicates she's undernourished.
可能是失智症或是抑郁症
It might be dementia or depression.
我不确定
I'm just not sure.
我会跟她聊的
I'll have a little chat.
把她信息告诉我
Shoot me her chart?
好的 她叫奥尔加·巴洛
Yeah, Olga Barlow.
五号♥治疗室
Treatment 5.
好的 谢谢
Oh, great. Thank you.
医务人员快到了
Paramedics are close.
好的 可以走了
All right, we're good to go.
管道准备就绪
Circuit's primed.
我们给他输点血
Let's get some more blood in him.
正在输血
It's infusing.
加油 伊格纳西奥
Come on, Ignacio.
好了 接上了
And...it's up.
时间 花了多久止血的
Time. How long has he been clamped?
24分钟
24 minutes.
该死
Damn.
巴洛太太 我是查尔斯医生
Mrs. Barlow? I'm Dr. Charles.
你好啊
How are we doing today?
很高兴认识你 查尔斯医生
Pleased to meet you, Dr. Charles.
崔医生提过你服药
Dr. Choi mentioned that you were having some trouble
遇到点麻烦
with your medication,
他请我来看看你
and he asked me to look in on you.
当然 但这不过是个大点的失误
Of course, but this is all just a big mistake.
跟我说说
Tell me,
你今天为什么进了医院
how did you end up here today?
我撒了一些药 所以有些药没有服用
I spilled some pills and didn't take all my medication.
太无语了
It's so boring.
查尔斯 这是英国名字对吧
Charles. That's an English name isn't it?
是的
Yes, it is.
我已故的丈夫罗伯特就是英国人
My late husband Robert was English.
他继承母亲那边 名字里也有查尔斯
He had a Charles on his mother's side.
-你去过吗 -很久没去了
- Have you been? - Not for a while.
我年轻的时候
Well, when I was quite a bit younger,
罗伯特和我最后的远航
Robert and I took the final voyage
就是乘坐伊丽莎白女王号♥皇家邮轮
on the RMS "Queen Elizabeth"
从纽约跨越大西洋去那里
across the pond from New York.
没错
Yeah.
-听起来是段很棒的旅行 -是的
- That sounds like quite a trip. - Oh, it was.
1968年
1968.
当时有种设计感
There was a sense of design back then
是今天所没有的
that you just don't see today.
现在到处都是屏幕和技术
Now it's--it's all screens, and technology,
大家都忘记了
and people have forgotten
风格的重要性 对吧
the importance of style, haven't they?
谁说不是
Boy, you can say that again.
抱歉我话太多了
I'm sorry for running on like that.
你还有别的想问我吗
Was there something else you wanted to ask me?
我都问完了
You know, I think that I'm all set.
谢谢 很高兴认识你
Thank you. It was so nice to meet you.
我也是 查尔斯医生
It was really nice to meet you, Dr. Charles.
在我看来 巴洛太太精神没有问题
So in my opinion, Mrs. Barlow is competent
而且还很有魅力
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表