and definitely a bit of a charmer.
但是她不吃药 也不好好吃饭
One who's not taking her meds or eating properly.
没有自杀倾向
Not suicidal.
在我看来也不抑郁
Not depressed as far as I can tell.
她只是很怀念
I mean, what she is, is she's nostalgic
更高雅的文化...
for a more refined culture...
这跟吃猫粮差距可不小
which is a far cry from eating cat food.
她跟你说她在吃猫粮吗
She told you she was eating cat food?
你看她的血检结果
Look at her blood work.
牛磺酸水平升高 这就能说明问题了
Raised taurine level. That's the telltale sign.
我还以为她只是没据实说自己没好好吃饭
I thought she was lying about eating regularly,
但是竟然吃猫粮
but cat food?
手头紧的时候就会出现这种情况
Mm-hmm, this happens when money's tight.
年迈的女人 收入固定
You know, elderly woman. Fixed income.
而且她会感觉丢人 所以不说出来
She'd be way too embarrassed to say anything.
那她说的把药掉进马桶里呢
What about dropping her pills in the toilet?
那也是说谎吗
You think that's a lie too?
羟考酮 西地那非 苯类药
Oxycodone, sildenafil, benzos
这些药街头上价格都很高 伙计
all have a very high street value, buddy.
你是说这个和蔼的老太太卖♥♥药换钱吗
You think this sweet old lady's selling them to get money?
需要钱的和蔼老太太
Sweet old lady in need, man.
我见过这种事
I've seen it before.
让人难过的是 即使卖♥♥药
You know, and the sad part is, is, even selling her meds,
她都无法保持收支平衡
she doesn't seem to be making ends meet.
25岁男性 高速撞击
25-year-old male. High-velocity impact.
主动脉和肺因肋骨撕裂
Found with aortic and lung lacerations from a rib.
主动脉已经夹住 出血控制住了
Aortic cross clamp in place. Bleeding controlled.
现场输了八单位的红细胞
We've got eight units of packed cells in the field
用的是三升规格便携式旁通管
via a portable bypass in progress at three liters.
便携式旁通管 是你做出的决定吗
Portable bypass? That your call?
那是唯一选择
It was our only option.
接下来交给我
I got it from here.
莎伦·古德温 这是劳伦斯
Sharon Goodwin, this is Lawrence.
很高兴见到你
Wonderful to meet you.
很遗憾是在这种艰难的情况下
Sorry it's under such difficult circumstances.
你们二位聊 我先走了
I'm gonna leave you two alone.
我时间不多
I don't have much time.
今天医院很忙
It's a busy day for us.
我理解
I understand.
你喜欢我叫你古德温女士
Now, would you prefer that I call you
还是莎伦
Ms. Goodwin or Sharon?
就我莎伦就行
Oh, Sharon is fine.
莎伦 我们进一步聊之前
Sharon, before we go any further,
我想问一句 你确定不想调解了吗
are you sure that you don't want to try to reconcile?
虽然合法分居不是离婚
While legal separation is not a divorce,
但也跟离婚差不多了
it is a big step down that road.
我们没法调解了
We're past trying to reconcile.
我知道我们电♥话♥上聊了一点
I know we talked a little bit about this on the phone,
但在法♥院♥批准之前
but pending court approval,
你和你的配偶同意
you and your spouse are agreeing to live
分开居住 财务上和身体上都是
independent of each other, both financially and physically.
我们已经如此好几个月了
Which we have been for months.
伊利诺伊州法律允许
Illinois law allows a spouse
没有过错一方配偶
who is without fault
在双方分居期间获得一定的
to receive reasonable support and maintenance
生活费和抚养费
while parties are living apart.
我们会需要让法庭决定具体数额
We would need to ask the court to determine that amount.
我不要他的任何东西
I don't want anything from him.
那样的话 如果你准备好了
In that case, when you're ready,
我需要你在两份文件底部都签字
I just need you to sign at the bottom of both copies.
-卡斯彭女士 -什么事
- Ms. Kastpen? - Yes?
我是查尔斯医生 这是里斯医生
I'm Dr. Charles, and this is Dr. Reese.
-你们好 -曼宁医生提到
- Nice to meet you. - Dr. Manning mentioned
你在纠结怎么告诉你女儿
that you were struggling with how to break the news
你丈夫去世的消息
of your husband's death to your daughter.
是的
Oh, yes.
我们想跟你坐下聊聊
We were thinking that if we all sat down,
说不定能帮你想个计划
we might be able to help you come up with a plan
最好地告诉菲比这个消息
to--how to best discuss this with Phoebe.
我真的非常感谢你想帮忙
You know, I really appreciate you're trying to help,
但是现在时机不合适
but the timing is just all wrong.
菲比住院就够害怕了
Phoebe is scared enough just being here.
现在我不能再给她增加压力了
I can't add stress to her right now.
我先失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
我觉得她在说谎
I think she's lying to us.
回答之前的停顿 清嗓子
The pause before answering, throat clearing,
还有手部和面部活动
and hand-to-face activity all point
都说明她没说真话
to her not being truthful.
你要知道 关于如何判断一个人说谎的
Just so you know, all that behavioral cue stuff
行为线索 都是胡说八道
about how to spot liars: bunch of hooey.
不过
Having said that...
我觉得你说的很对
I think you're absolutely right.
她有事瞒着我们
She's hiding something.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
一个急救医生现场给他开膛破肚了
I think an ED doc opened him up in the field.
你能救治好他吗
Can you repair it?
虽然肋骨插♥进♥主动脉的情况不多见
Well, it's not every day that you see a rib in the aorta,
但是我会通过移植尽量给他修复好
but I'm gonna try to repair it by graft.
至于会不会出现大脑受损或瘫痪
Whether there is impaired brain activity or paralysis...
就等手术后再说了
Well, that remains to be seen.
你肯定特别喜欢打扑克
You must be one hell of a poker player.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
因为你那么做就是一场赌博
It was a hell of a gamble.
什么情况
What's the word?
我们必须那么做
We had to try.
是吗
Did we?
巴洛太太 您的病历里有些情况
Mrs. Barlow, there are some things about
我不太明白
your case that are puzzling.
我想问您几个问题
I was hoping I could ask you a few questions.
请吧
Of course.
我之前说过 您的检测结果显示
As I mentioned, your labs show
您有些营养不良
you're a little undernourished.
我只是想确认下您的饮食正常
I just want to make sure you're getting enough to eat.
-当然正常 -那就好
- I am. - Good.
那我就放心了
I'm glad to hear that,
因为人们生活拮据的时候
because sometimes people skip meals
会减少饭食开支
when they're finding it hard to get by.
拮据
Get by?
就是财务紧张的时候
Well, when money's an issue.
我们也见过有的病人认为他们走投无路
We've seen some patients who felt they had no choice
不得不卖♥♥掉自己的药
but to sell their medications.
-你是在暗示我... -没有 太太
- Are you insinuating... - No, ma'am.
我只是想解释检查结果
I'm just trying to understand these results.
我什么都不用卖♥♥
I have no need to sell anything,
而且你的暗示让我厌恶
and I resent the implication.
当然
Of course.
巴洛太太
Mrs. Barlow,
我只是想告诉您
I just want you to know
还有许多可用的救济途径
that there are resources available for you,
以缓解您可能的状况
if you need anything.
我已经说过了
I already told you.
我只是不小心把药片掉进马桶了
I just--I dropped my pills down the toilet.
就是这个原因
That's all there is to it.
好的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
请原谅
Forgive me.
奥尔加·巴洛 你可把我吓坏了
Olga Barlow, you gave me such a fright.
露丝 我的头发这么乱
Ruth, my hair.
我看上去糟透了
I look terrible.
你看起来挺好的
You look fine.
我把你的包带过来了
I've just brought you your purse
顺便来看看你还有什么需要
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表