No, you're not.
我同意
I'm with her.
她可是独一无二的
Yeah, well, she's one of a kind.
我不会让她离开我的
Not letting her get away.
没错
Good plan.
K的话
Hey...K--
如果是男孩 就叫卡拉尼
If it's a boy,Kalani.
如果是女孩 就叫基尔斯蕾
If it's a girl, Kiersleigh.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
不要
Pass.
疏导室有没有梅洛迪的消息
Any word from the cath lab about Melody?
没有 但应该快了
No, but I should hear something soon.
好吧 我产科那边还有个预约
Okay, I have an OB appointment.
应该会很快 最多20分钟
Should be fast, though-- 20 minutes, tops.
我会尽快的
I can push it.
如果有消息我给你发信息
Or I can text you if I hear something.
因为肺结核的事 李医生每两周要见我一次
Because of the TB, Dr. Lee likes to see me every two weeks.
-梅洛迪的情况给我发信息 -好的
- You'll text me about Melody? - Mm-hmm.
去吧 别迟到了
Now go, don't be late for your appointment.
我们还没正式见过呢 我是里斯医生
We haven't officially met. I'm Dr. Reese.
你好 我是爱德华·汤普森
Hi. Edward Thompson.
门口那一幕可真是惊险 爱德华
That was quite an entrance, Edward.
是啊 我能想象得到
Yeah, I could imagine.
那身衣服 还有我怀中的熟♥女♥
The suit, elderly woman in my arms.
-是啊 -她怎么样
- Yeah. - How is she?
她很好
Uh, doing well...
多亏了你即使送她来
Thanks to you getting her here so quickly.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
你呢 感觉怎样
How are you? How are you feeling?
我觉得挺好
Okay, I think.
但我之前从没昏迷过 发生什么事了
But I never passed out before. What--uh, what happened?
你各项检测结果还有心电图都显示正常
Uh, your labs and EKG are normal,
所以我想你一定是当时太激动了
So I think you were just so excited in the moment
然后激动过后 你昏倒了
that when it was over, you fainted.
我的衣服呢
And where are my clothes?
一个护士说她帮我去拿 但是人都没影了
A nurse said she'd get 'em, but she never came back.
很不幸我们得剪开你的衣服
Unfortunately, we had to cut off the costume,
才能给你做检查
so that we could examine you.
剪开了
Cut it off?
你是说... 衣服已经毁了吗
You mean...It's destroyed?
是的
Uh, yes.
天哪
Oh, god.
你们怎么可以... 我...
You had no right. I...
我需要它
I need it.
爱德华 深呼吸
Edward, breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
没错 慢慢来 就这样
All right, nice and s- all right, here.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me, look at me.
就这样 两秒钟吸气
Just like this. Two seconds in.
四秒钟呼气
Four seconds out.
两秒钟吸气
Two seconds in.
四秒钟呼气
Four seconds out.
我需要它
I need it.
33层 天哪
33 stories. God.
硬膜下严重出血
Massive subdural hemorrhage.
大脑严重左移
Significant left shift.
积压重量已经严重压♥迫♥他的大脑
Big mass effect is crushing his brain inside of his skull.
毕竟他从高空摔下来
Well, he did fall off a building.
开颅手术 对吧
Craniotomy, right?
有什么用 他脑内严重出血
To what end? He's coagulopathic.
就算取出血块 很快就会重新累积
I go in and take out the clot, it'll just re-accumulate.
不一定
No, I don't think so.
我一直在给他输血浆 血小板和凝血因子
I'm actively giving him plasma, platelets, and cryo.
可他的存活几率不过是从1%到2%
Which improve his overall chances of survival from 1% to 2.
我不会开颅
I'm not opening up his skull.
我甚至怀疑他是否能承受这次的CT
I question whether he's even strong enough for this ct,
可这是你要求的
but that was your call.
如果他的颅内压不释放
If the pressure in his brain isn't relieved,
那就完了 百分之百
it's over. That's 100%.
我让他撑了这么久 他能熬过手术的
I got him this far. He'll get through surgery.
故事里国王苦苦寻找的神医...
All the king's horses and all the king's men...
可不就是你吗
Guess they should've gone to you.
-全套戏服吗 -还有斗篷什么的
- Full costume? - Cape and all.
爱德华听说它被毁之后
When Edward learned it had been destroyed,
深受打击 几乎无法呼吸
he was so distraught, he could hardly even breathe.
这反应可真够激烈的
That's a pretty extreme reaction,
不过衣柜和自尊
but, you know, wardrobe and self-esteem
都非常复杂
can be deeply intertwined.
可这套服装只是一个符号♥
The costume-- ultimately, it's just a symbol
象征着对爱德华非常重要的东西
that represent something crucially important to Edward.
我们要找出那东西是什么
Our job's to figure out what.
这件事的诱因...
The inciting incident that made it necessary--
最初的真♥相♥
the origin story.
毕竟戏服的形象是一个英雄
You know, because we're talking about a superhero.
就像...
Uh-huh. Like...
就像托尼·斯塔克成为钢铁侠
Like when Tony Stark became Iron Man.
比利·贝森为什么成为惊奇队长
Why did Billy Batson become Captain Marvel?
没错 黄瓜给我
Nice. Pickle.
尿检结果很正常
Urinalysis is clean,
所以不是泌尿系统感染
so your infection isn't from a UTI.
开始吧
Clear.
也不是肺炎
Not pneumonia.
-吃了什么药 -阿司匹林 米多君 曲马多
- Meds? - Aspirin, midodrine, tramadol.
没有类固醇 免疫抑制剂 都很安全
No steroids, immunosuppressants. No red flags.
我去看看血浆D-二聚体结果 可能是DVT
I'll check the d-dimer. It could be a DVT.
-对 -深静脉血栓吗
- Yeah. - Deep vein thrombosis?
D-二聚体没有异常 没有肿块
D-dimer's negative. No clots.
那就是化脓
Abscess then.
症结可能是骶骨
The hot spot would be the sacrum.
-我转不过去 -没事 我扶着你
- I-I can't-- - Yeah, I got you.
不在表皮
Nothing dermal.
应该是在深处
It must be hiding deep down.
那道疤...
The, uh, scar...
我打算用文身遮起来
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo to cover it--
画一男一女冲浪的样子
He and she stick figures riding pops.
是威基基海滩的一处冲浪景点
It's a surf spot in Waikiki.
我们在蜜月时学过
We took a lesson on our honeymoon.
第一个浪我们是站着冲过去的
We stood up on our first wave.
你感觉到疼了吗
Did you feel something?
不知道
Um, I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
做个胸腹及骨盆CT
Let's get a CT chest, pelvis and abdomen.
可能是腹部感染 或是更深的地方
Infection may be abdominal or in a deep space.
对 坚持住
Yeah. Hang tight.
-就快找到了 -稍后回来
- We're getting closer. - We'll be back.
你感觉到疼了吗
You felt that?
-止血成功 -没有再出血
- Good hemostasis. - No new bleeds.
他完美地熬过了手术
He tolerated the surgery well.
看来你今天很走运
Appears luck's on your side today.
你要是想这么说的话
If that's how you wanna put it.
没有心跳了
There's no heartbeat.
不
No.
不 不行 你再看看
No, no, please, look again.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
不
No.
-怎么会... -你需要做刮宫手术
- Wh... - You'll need a D&C.
如果有空手术室 我可以立刻给你做
If there's a room available, I can do it now.
好
Okay.
我得回去工作了
I need to get back to work.
艾普尔 你不必勉强...
April, no one would expect you to--
我必须去 我...
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表