你见过他吗
Have you seen this person?
他叫丹尼
His name is Danny.
-他可能找了个收♥容♥所♥ -可能吧
- He maybe found a shelter. - Maybe.
也可能整夜都在火车上避寒
Or he could be riding the train all night to stay warm.
伊森 如果你想让我感觉好一点
Ethan, if you're trying to make me feel better,
-这样是不行的 -我没有
- It's not gonna work. - I'm not.
我是说 我们不能找遍所有角落
I'm just saying, we can't look everywhere,
该回去工作了
And it's time to go to work.
你回去吧 我继续找
Well, you go ahead. I'm gonna keep looking.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-不好意思 -萨拉 萨拉
- Excuse me? - Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.
每年这时候更多流浪汉会选择瓦克尔街地下车道
Lower Wacker is much more popular this time of year.
我们今晚下班就去看看
We'll check it out tonight after our shift.
好吧
Okay.
你点了个拼盘
You ordered a pat platter
-还有甜面包吗 -对
- and sweet breads? - Yeah.
病理学家喜欢器官肉
Pathologists love organ meats.
你不觉得很诡异吗
You recognize that's weird, right?
应该是跟维生素D相关
Ah, I think it's a vitamin D thing.
我们平时又很少晒太阳
We don't get much sunshine.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
-好啊 -早
- Hey, what's up? - Morning.
今晚要开欢迎新舍友大派对吗
Big moving in party tonight, huh?
你要来啊
Evite wouldn't lie.
好啊 我们会去的
Yeah, well, we'll be there.
住一起感觉如何
So how's it been so far, living together?
刚住了几天 目前为止还不错
Only a couple days, but so far so good.
我想也是
I bet.
听说对面有一家很大的全食超♥市♥
Oh, I heard there's a giant whole foods across the street.
太棒了
That's awesome.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
真好
Good.
我为你们高兴
Well, I'm really happy for you guys.
曼宁医生
Doctor Manning.
-第六治疗室 -明白
- Treatment 6. - Got it.
你和肖尔医生最好是来真的
You and Dr. Shore better be the real deal.
我会带一瓶05碧尚男爵的酒过去
I am bringing a chateau pichon 2005.
太好了 汽酒最棒
Great, wine spritzers.
别乱讲 第一治疗室
Don't you dare. Treatment 1.
你拿到化验结果了吗
Hey, uh, did you get those lab results yet?
刚过来
They just came in.
要我和你一起吗
Want me to come with you?
我还是自己来吧
Um, I think I better do this myself.
好吧 告诉她如果需要什么就找我
Okay, just tell her if she needs anything I'm here.
别和我靠太近
Don't come too close.
我的肺结核发作了
My TB's become active.
你肺上的斑点扩大了半厘米
The spot on your lung's a half a centimeter larger.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我按时吃药
I took my meds.
也没有过度劳累 我真搞不懂
I didn't overexert. I-I just don't get it.
不 不是这样
Thing is, um, that's not all.
这个...
This--
-给 你看看吧 -拜托 诺亚
- Here, just--just read it. - Come on, Noah.
看看吧
Just-- just read it.
等等...
Wait...
我怀孕了吗
I'm pregnant?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
只有我这么觉得吗 怎么每年
Is it just me, or these Santas seem
-圣诞装饰都提早挂出来 -是吧
- to come out earlier every year? - Right?
见鬼的护士站
The psych nurse station
还挂着万圣节装饰呢
still has their halloween decorations up?
感恩节有计划吗
Any Thanksgiving plans?
带罗宾去吃寿司
Taking Robin out for some sushi.
真好 你们俩要一起过了吗
Good, so the two of you are spending some time together?
对啊
Yeah.
算是这样
Here and there. Yeah.
挺好的 是个好孩子
Doing great, you know? I mean, such a great kid.
但其实
But you know how it is.
你真正担心的并不是他们
You don't really worry about them.
担心的是他们身边的人
You worry about the people they surround themselves with.
似乎意有所指
Sounds like someone in particular.
没有
No, not really.
有这么一个人
Oh, I guess there's this one guy.
是个好人 我们一起工作
You know, a great--great fella. I mean, we work together.
很棒的外科医生
Terrific surgeon.
但他家庭有问题
But he's got these family issues, man.
很有问题
Big family issues,
再加上罗宾的家族历史
and obviously with Robin's family history,
可能
it just can all
就演变得有点危险了
turn into a bit of a powder keg.
你和她谈过了吗
Have you spoken to her about this?
没有
No.
你只是自己瞎担心吗
So you're just keeping it all to yourself?
我刚刚不是说了吗
Didn't I just tell my shrink?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我不知道
I don't know.
我可能会对他们说吧
I might have said something to they guy.
没什么了不起的 就一点
Nothing intrusive. Just, I don't know.
-友好的建议吧 -建议
- Some friendly advice. - Advice?
没错
Yeah.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
别让他们的节日
Don't make the holidays
变得更不好过了
any more hard than they have to be.
我知道这样不太理想 但几周后
Hey, I know this isn't ideal, but a couple of weeks,
应该就能控制好你的肺结核
we should have your TB back under control.
没错 你很快就能回来
Yeah, you'll be back in the ED
把我给挤出去了
throwing me shade again in no time.
但怎么可能
But how did this happen?
我采取避孕措施了
I take birth control.
我觉得是你的肺结核药物
Uh, my opinion, your TB meds
削弱了避孕效用
made your birth control less effective,
怀孕又削弱了你的免疫系统
And then becoming pregnant weakened your immune system
所以成了活跃性肺结核
to let the TB become active.
天啊
Oh, god.
没人能料到 艾普尔
No one could have predicted this, April.
几个月后我就要
In a few months I'll be walking down the aisle
挺着大肚子走路了
with a baby bump.
对啊 但挺好的 不是吗
Yeah, but it's all good. Right?
是啊
Yeah.
是挺好 但是...
No, it is, but...
-塔特呢 -你了解他
- What about Tate? - You know Tate.
他会很高兴的 他简直为你神魂颠倒
He'll love it. He's head over heels for you.
现在是啊 但万一我生病了呢
Yeah, right now, but what if I get sick?
万一我无法照顾好这个孩子
What if I can't take care of this baby?
-艾普尔 -他不会想这样的
- April-- - He didn't sign up for this.
没事的
It's okay.
去吧
Go.
我待会再来看你 好吗
I'll check on you soon, okay?
吉姆·文斯 38岁 肾衰竭晚期
Jim Vance, 38, end stage kidney failure,
透析后突然晕厥
suffered a syncopal episode following dialysis.
-在移植候选名单上吗 -名单太长了
- Transplant candidate? - Too far down the list.
你好 文斯先生 这是霍斯特德医生
Hi, Mr. Vance. This is Dr. Halstead.
听说你今天遇到了些麻烦
Heard you had some trouble today.
今天
Today,
周二
Tuesday,
上周五
last Friday.
现在几乎每次做透析都这样
Almost every time I get dialysis now.
怎么回事
What happens?
我的胸腔 开始感觉...振动...
My chest, um, it starts to--to flutter...
我感觉很虚弱
I feel really weak.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表