Dr. Latham was right, I wasn't gonna make it.
我以为我准备好了
I thought I was more ready than I am.
所以如果你想推我们科室
So if you're looking to promote the department,
那你应该指望的人是他
you should look to him.
他是个优秀的外科医生
I mean, he is a great surgeon.
莱瑟是个优秀的医生
Latham is a great surgeon,
但他们要的是40岁以下的人
but they wanted someone under 40.
保持谦逊 罗德斯医生
Stay humble, Dr. Rhodes.
会有属于你的时刻
Your time will come.
家人第一 烧烤靠后
你觉得怎么样
Huh? What do you think?
太大了吗
Too big?
不大 会合身的
No, you'll grow into it.
现在你是洛克伍德部落的荣誉成员了
You are now an honorary member of the Lockwood Tribe.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会骄傲地穿着它的
I will wear it with pride.
你在看谁
Who are you looking at?
没谁
No one.
那个可爱的病理学家 肖尔医生
Oh. That cute pathologist, Dr. Shore.
-尼娜 -尼娜
- Nina. - Nina?
对
Yeah.
你没必要在这里陪我了
Well, don't feel like you have to stay here and entertain me.
我都看烦了你了
I've seen enough of you for one day.
好
Okay.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
我想到马尔科姆时
You know, when I think about Malcolm,
最想念的就是这种时刻
it's times like these that I miss the most.
马尔科姆是谁
Malcolm?
去吧
Go on.
你想到你想要什么了吗
You ever figure out what you wanted?
嗯
Yeah.
我想到了
Yeah, I think I did.
约翰霍普金斯医院里有台犹太教安息日电梯
At Johns Hopkins they have a Shabbat elevator.
每层楼都会停
It stops on every floor.
不用你按按钮
No need to press a button.
你能如何
What can you do?
下去吗
Down?
安息日平安 莱瑟医生
Good Shabbos, Dr. Latham.
安息日平安 罗德斯医生
Shabbat shalom, Dr. Rhodes.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表