但麦会一直陪着你
but Mai will stay with you until then.
别指望借口这事
And don't even think about using this
不做作业
as an excuse not to do your homework.
注意他的呼吸道
Watch his airway.
说真的 爱丽儿 我懂你的意思了
Seriously, Ariel, you've made your point.
别再做戏了
Stop putting on a show.
爱丽儿 我的天啊
Ariel? Oh, my god.
爱丽儿
Ariel?
她癫痫发作了
She's having a seizure.
不是 我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
没有眼球震颤 而且她的肌肉运动
There's no nystagmus, and her muscle movements
也不是异步的
are not asynchronous.
那她是怎么了
Then what is wrong with her?
-我们要把她隔离起来 -什么
- We need to isolate her. - What?
她需要马上隔离
She needs to be isolated, now.
给我一间空病房♥ 快
I need an empty room, now!
我们要开始了 雷伊
We're gonna get started now, Rey.
如果你感到任何不适 告诉我们
If you feel any discomfort, just tell us.
我需要你稳住自己的腿 雷伊
I need you to stop moving your leg, Rey.
现在怎么样了
Where am I?
-保持稳定 哥们 -马上好了
- Just keep still, bud. - Almost there.
什么
What?
-枪已经取出 -杰夫
- We've got a gun vacated. - Jeff!
按住伤口
Hold pressure.
-过去过去过去 -你还好吗 杰夫
- Go, go, go! - Are you okay, Jeff?
我没事 我没事 他怎么样
Agh! I'm all right, I'm all right. How's he?
出口伤在右下方
Exit wound in the right lower quadrant.
我们需要一个创伤手术室
We need a trauma lab.
包扎伤口然后送他去手术室
Pack the wound and let's get him to the O.R.
好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
好了 我们现在转移他
All right, we're moving him.
我看看
Let me take a look.
小心后面 要过去了
All right, watch your backs. Coming through.
要过去了
Coming through.
-怎么样了 -挺好的
- How we doing? - Okay.
膝盖感觉怎么样了
How's that knee doing?
其实还挺好的
It feels fine, actually.
如果我告诉你那是因为
What if I told you that that was because...
我刚刚服了止痛药呢
I just took an advil?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do that?
感觉像是我刚刚打了你的脸
It feels like I just slapped you?
是的
Yes!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不喜欢这种游戏
I don't like this game.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么这么做
Ow! Why'd you do that?
-感觉像是我刚刚打了你的脸 -是的
- Feel like I just slapped you? - Yes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你对我女儿做了什么
What were you doing to my daughter?
我在试图确认诊断
I was trying to confirm a diagnosis.
我想让神经病学家做几个测试
Um...I want neurology to run some tests,
但是基于这个和爱丽儿的病史
but based on this and Ariel's history,
我认为她得了一种叫镜反射触觉的病
I think that she has a condition called mirror touch synesthesia.
什么
What?
这种病使得她经历
It's a condition that-- that causes her to experience
她接触过的人的
the physical sensations and emotions of the people
生理感知和情感
that she's interacting with...
就像她自己的似的
as her own.
我左膝很痛
My left knee hurts,
爱丽儿感受到她的右膝也痛
Ariel feels it in her right.
我扇了我的右脸
I slap my right cheek,
她觉得她左脸被扇了
she feels like her left is being slapped.
她是我的镜像
She's mirroring me.
她的胃
Her stomach--
她是在对你的溃疡做出反应
She's responding to your ulcer,
不是在模仿你
not imitating you.
她切切实实地感受到你的痛
She's literally feeling your pain.
谁听说过这种事
Whoever heard of such a thing?
近期才发现
It's a pretty recent discovery,
这些镜像神经的存在
the existence of these mirror neurons.
能治愈吗
Is there a cure?
暂时不能 但是
Not yet, but there are...
我们可以教给她一些应对措施
Coping strategies we can teach her
来帮助她控制病情
to help her manage her condition.
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I--
我必须接这个电♥话♥
I have to get this.
喂
Yeah?
我简直不能相信这个女人
I cannot believe this woman.
有句老话怎么说的来着
How's that old saying go?
你可以把马牵到水边
You can lead a horse to water,
却不能迫使它注视自己的倒影
but you can't make it gaze at its own reflection.
-他好了以后呼叫我 -好的 医生
- Page me when he's all set. - Yes, doctor.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
罗德斯医生吗
Dr. Rhodes?
看来今天我要替贝丝的班了
Looks like I'm filling in for Beth today.
我明白有一些关于我们
I understand there's some confusion about
应该站在哪里的困惑
where we're supposed to be standing?
是的
Uh, yeah...
我回头再告诉你
Let me get back to you on that.
贝丝
Beth.
-算了吧 -不 求你
- Forget it. - No, please, please, please.
-我不会改变想法的 -不不不
- I’m not changing my mind! - Nope, no, no, no, no.
只耽误你一秒钟
Just one second of your time.
我不会试图为莱瑟医生的行为辩护
Look, I am not gonna try and defend Dr. Latham's behavior.
他把托盘从我头上扔过去
He flung a tray past my head.
多说一句 这还不是第一次
Not the first time, by the way.
但是他要救那名患者的生命
But he is the guy that's gotta try to save that patient's life,
虽然你我都知道
and while you and I both know that
他永远不会亲口承认
he would never admit it out loud,
他依赖你
he relies on you.
我们互相依赖
I mean, come on, we rely on each other.
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
需要有人告诉他这点
Someone should tell him that.
他待我们如粪土
He treats us like dirt.
是啊
Yeah.
但是关于莱瑟医生我知道一点
But I do know this about Dr. Latham.
他永远把病人的利益放在心上
He always has the patient's best interests at heart,
我们也应该这样
and we should too.
真的吗
Really?
罗德斯医生 请来我的办公室
Dr. Rhodes. My office, please.
好的
Yes, sir.
关门
Close the door.
莱瑟医生 我不确定
Dr. Latham, I'm not sure how much of that
-你听到了多少 -我想是大部分
- you heard back there. - I believe most of it.
如果我说了什么冲撞你的话
If I said anything that may have offended you,
我很抱歉 我只是试图
I'm sorry. Uh... I was only trying--
有些事我该和你说
There's something I should share with you.
我最近被诊断为
I have been recently diagnosed
一种自闭症谱系障碍
with an autism spectrum disorder.
艾斯伯格症候群
Asperger's.
好吧
Okay.
我说出这个不是为了从你那里博取同情
I'm not revealing this to elicit sympathy from you,
或者以此辩护我的行为
or as a means to justify my behavior.
我只是单纯觉得你知道了有好处
I simply feel it might be beneficial for you to know.
我想应该是的
I think it might be.
我分不清你是不是在讽刺
I am unable to discern whether you're being sarcastic or not.
这是病症之一
That's part of the disorder.
这也使得我很难
It also makes it difficult for me to
在常规中即兴发挥
improvise from my set routine.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表