心室...
Um, ventricular...
异位
ectopy.
没错 异位
Yeah. Ectopy.
也许是IDH
May be IDH.
透析中低血压
Intradialytic hypotension.
对于有些人来说 透析会导致
In some people, dialysis can cause
血压骤降
an extreme drop in blood pressure,
使心脏得不到足够的供养
which prevents enough oxygen from reaching the heart,
长久下来 就会导致节律障碍
and over time, that can cause dysrhythmias
甚至心脏病
or even a heart attack.
跟管移植器官的人说啊
So tell the transplant people.
也许他们会把我往前排一点
Maybe they can move me up the list.
我们能试试 但是不得不告诉你
Well, we can try, but I'm sorry to say,
心脏病只会让你越来越往后排
heart disease usually moves people down the list,
而不是往前
not up.
-但我才三十多岁 -我明白
- But I'm not even 40 yet. - I hear you,
我保证我们会竭尽所能帮你
and I promise we're gonna do everything we can to help.
没错
Yeah.
给他15口服降钾树脂
Let's get him on 15 P.O. of kayexalate
给他用艾司洛尔 稳定心率
and start him on esmolol to stabilize his rhythm.
或者可以做低量透析
Or we could do low-volume dialysis.
没错
We could.
不然我们也只是
Otherwise we're just treating the symptoms
治标不治本
and not the actual problem.
-是 -好
- Yeah. - Great.
好 我待会就回来
Okay. I'll be back in a few.
待会见
Mm. We'll see you.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我们一般不会在病人面前表现出分歧
We don't usually disagree in front of a patient.
我总得说出来
I had to say something.
你真的觉得低量透析会有用吗
You really think low-volume dialysis will make a difference?
我是说感觉差不多
I mean, it seems like six of one,
-半斤八两吧 -我不知道
- half a dozen the other, no? - I don't know.
也许吧 我们试试
Maybe. Let's find out.
你今晚要带上克拉克吗
Hey, you bringing Clarke tonight?
太好了 病理学派对 真是太无聊了
Good. Pathology party. Not much to look at.
跟他进展怎么样
So how's it going with him?
挺好的 我们只是
Good. You know, we're just
想顺其自然 不想太强求
trying to let it happen. Not trying to force anything.
-强求 -比如为了
- Force anything? - Like moving in together
经济上的原因或便利而搬到一起
for financial reasons or convenience.
不 我希望一切都为威尔好
Mm... No, I wish Will all the best.
-我只是觉得很奇怪 -36岁男性
- I just think it's weird. - 36-year-old male,
腹部刺伤
penetrating stab wound to the abdomen.
-去1号♥创伤室 -好的
- You're going to trauma 1. - Got it.
怎么回事
What happened?
在操场被人打了 三个人
I got jumped in the yard. Three guys.
他们为什么这么做 我只是想交朋友
Why would they do that? All I do is make friends.
-得把他转移到病床上 -好 等等
- I need to transfer him. - Yeah, hold up.
-准备好了 -听我口令
- Okay, he's ready. - On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
伙计们 我肚子上有个洞呢
Guys, I got a hole in my gut.
我哪儿都去不了
I ain't going anywhere.
左下外看上去没问题
Left lower quadrant looks clean.
没伤到主动脉和肠道
No major vessels, no bowel.
我受不了了
I can't take it.
你要是得动手术 就做你该做的
You need to put me under, you do what you gotta do.
不用 我觉得这次算你走运 华♥莱♥士♥先生
No, I think you got lucky on this one, Mr. Wallace.
给他做腹腔CT 然后把他带回来
CT abdomen, then bring him back.
直接就能处理
We can take care of this one here.
好吧 医生
Okay. Okay, doc.
我相信你 但我想问一下
I trust you, but I gotta ask.
等你治好我后
After you're done,
我还能弹钢琴吗
am I gonna be able to play the piano?
别这样吊我胃口啊
Hey, come on. Don't leave me hanging here.
我猜猜看 你之前也不会弹
Let me guess, you never could play it before?
我挺喜欢你的 医生
I like you, doc.
你什么时候想把手指伸进我身体里都行
You can stick your fingers in me any time you want.
-他怎么样 -他会没事的
- How's he doing? - Ah, he'll be fine,
只不过会留一道好看的疤
though with a nice-looking scar.
三个对一个才这点伤 真够走运的
Pretty fortunate, considering it was three against one.
其实不是这样的 崔医生
That's actually not the case, Dr. Choi.
他好像是自己捅伤自己
Seems he stabbed himself hoping to score
-只为从监狱中喘口气 -什么
- a holiday from prison. - What?
我猜如果你因为杀了两个人
I guess when you're up against 30 to life
被判30年到无期徒刑
for a double homicide,
总会想耍点小花样
you look for little diversions.
她叫卡琳娜·高夫 16岁
Her name is Karina Goff. She's 16 years old
有威廉斯综合征病史
with a history notable for Williams Syndrome.
她妈妈发现她晕到在沙发上
Her mom found her passed out on the couch.
威廉斯综合征 你以前见过吗
Williams Syndrome. You ever seen it?
不 从来没有 这是一种基因紊乱吧
No, never. It's a genetic disorder, right?
一般会伴有一些心血管疾病
Uh-huh. It's commonly associated with cardiovascular disease,
但最难对付的是病人本身
but even more striking is their personality.
她们会分泌大量大量催产素
They produce enormous amounts of oxytocin,
这种荷尔蒙一般会导致她们
which is the hormone commonly associated
轻信他人 想积极社交
with feelings of trust and the desire to be social.
她们都是很有意思的人
They're very interesting people.
-克拉克医生 -你好 卡琳娜
- Hi, Dr. Clarke! - Hi, Karina.
温蒂 这两位是莱瑟医生和罗德斯医生
Wendy, this is Dr. Latham and Dr. Rhodes.
卡琳娜 我喜欢你的耳环
Karina. Oh, I like your earrings.
-是一个月亮和星星 -我看到了
- It's a moon and the stars. - I see that.
你今天感觉怎么样
So, how we feeling today?
很累
Tired.
早上还把所有的零花钱捐给了
Still awake enough to donate her entire allowance
联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会
to UNICEF this morning.
这个月第三次了对吧
Which is what? The third time this month?
这是她第一次晕倒吗
Is this the first time she's fainted?
是的
Yes.
我能听听你的心跳吗
May I listen to your heart?
心脏收缩中期
Mid-systolic ejection murmur
右边第二肋间隙有些杂音
over the right second intercostal space.
是主动脉瓣狭窄吗
Aortic stenosis?
有可能
Probably.
-去做个超声心动图 -好的
- Let's get an echo. - Okay.
你能让我好起来吗
Can you make me better?
我会尽力的
I am gonna try my best.
好了 宝贝
Okay, dear.
医生都快喘不过气来了
Let the doctor breathe.
医生
Doctor?
我们先做几个测试
Let us--let us run a few tests.
然后给你们些推荐性治疗方法
We'll be back with our recommendations.
不如我们礼拜天去自然博物馆
I thought maybe Sunday we can go to the Field Museum.
-听起来不错 -DNA中心有一场
- That sounds good. - DNA center has an exhibit
关于鲨鱼繁殖习惯的展出
on the reproductive habits of sharks
应该会很棒的
that's supposed to be great.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What were you saying?
丹尼还是没有上脸书是吧
Danny still hasn't checked in on Facebook, has he?
-没有 -他会出现的
- No. - He'll turn up.
谁知道呢
You don't know that.
他在外面那么无助与孤独
He's helpless and alone out there.
你也天天在寻找他的下落呀
And you've been out there every day looking for him.
其他的你也无能为力
There's nothing else you can do.
我本可以让他留下
I could have let him stay with me
-在他问我之时 -不 里斯 没用的
- when he asked. - No, Reese, you couldn't have.
那不是你的责任
That's not your responsibility.
过去他需要你的时候总会来找你的
He found you when he needed you in the past.
这次也是一样
He'll turn up.
我说了滚出去
I said get out of here.
我只想跟医生谈谈
I just wanna talk to the doctor.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表