给你打包了点昨晚的意大利面
Pakage you some of last night's lasagne.
谢谢亲爱的
Thank you, babe.
好嘞 再见
OK. Yes. Bye.
等等 我差点忘了
Oh wait, I almost forgot.
我给你买♥♥了这个
I bought you these.
记忆海绵 放脚底踩着
Memory foam, on your feet all day.
如果没有你我都不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I'd do without you.
没我不行
Yeah.
我愿意
Yes.
愿意...
Yes...
什么
what?
抱歉我考虑了这么久
I'm sorry that it took so long,
但我愿意嫁给你
but I do want to marry you.
如果你还愿意娶我的话
I mean, if the offer still stands.
我已经等了几个月了
I've been sitting on this for months.
默默在等
Just waiting.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
天呐 太美了
Oh, my God. It's beautiful.
塔特 我愿意
Tate, yes!
我以为你还要再上一轮班
I thought you were picking up an extra shift.
是啊 我本来想上的
Yeah, I was hoping to,
但古德温不允许加班
but Goodwin put a moratorium on overtime.
我真不想现在回家
Oh, I do not wanna go home right now
-面对曼德勃罗 -什么 你的新室友
- and face Mandelbrot. - What? Is your new roomie
还把脚指甲剪丢沙发上吗
still leaving toe nail clippings on the couch?
更糟糕 现在他会裸体开合跳
Worse. Now he's doing jumping jacks in the nude.
好吧 你真的需要再换个室友
Okay, you really need a new roommate.
没他一起分担房♥租我吃不消
I can't make rent without him.
反正万不得已
Well, hey, if worst comes to worst,
我的太平间还有很多空床呢
got plenty of beds down in the morgue.
是哦
Yeah.
那是没错 我可能会接受你的邀请
Yeah, I bet you do. I might take you up on that.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
霍斯特德医生
Um, Dr. Halstead?
怎么了
Yeah?
我不是故意偷听的
I, uh, I don't mean to pry,
但你好像需要
but it sounds to me like you may be in need of
一点现金周转
a little extra cash flow.
给我一点时间听我说
Now just hear me out for one sec.
我也许能帮你
I think I can help.
曼宁医生 有病人 三号♥创伤科
Dr. Manning, incoming, Trauma 3.
61岁男性 血压140/90 体温38度
61 year-old male, BP 140/90, fever 101.
我们到的时候
Called it in himself
他说自己喘不过气来
but could hardly breathe by the time we got there.
-拜托... -先生 你得放松
- Please-- - Sir, I need you to relax.
-听我说 -尽量放松好吗
- Listen to me. - Just try to relax, okay?
听我说
Listen to me!
好 开始喷雾疗法
All right, let's start a neb treatment
静脉注射125毫克琥钠甲强龙
and get 125 milligrams solumedrol IV.
好的 明白
Okay, got it.
还有动脉血气检查包...
And an ABG kit...
好 把他移♥动♥到床上
All right, let's transfer him.
听我口令 准备好了吗 一二三
On my count. Ready? One, two, three.
-把轮床推出去 -进行喷雾治疗
- Let's get it out. - Let's get that neb treatment.
就来
Coming up.
放松点 先生
Just try to relax, sir.
好的 请你深呼吸好吗
All right, I need you to take a deep breath for me, okay?
好的
There you go.
需要我们通知你的家人吗
Do you have any family we should notify?
不 我需要和莎伦谈谈
No--I need--I need to speak to Sharon.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
我得和莎伦谈谈
I need to speak to Sharon.
-放松 -放松 -莎伦 莎伦
- Relax, relax. - Sharon--Sharon--
-放到嘴里 -麦吉
- Take this in. - McGee.
他说什么
What did he say?
-什么莎伦 -麦吉 他说麦吉
- Something about a Sharon. - McGee. He said McGee.
那是古德温婚前的姓
That's Goodwin's maiden name.
继续深呼吸 先生
Keep taking deep breaths, sir.
芝加哥医院
第二季第七集
我过去几周一直在发烧 头疼
I had a fever and a headache for the past week,
还以为自己得流感了
figured I had the flu.
然后我就喘不上气来了
Next thing I know, I can't catch my breath.
-有什么病史吗 -几个月前曾经
- Any history of illness? - Had a flare-up of colitis
爆发过一次结肠炎
a few months back.
医生让我服用一些类固醇
Doctor put me on a course of steroids.
雷吉·迪克森
Reggie Dixon.
她来了
There she is.
一点都没有变
Just like I remember.
好久不见了
It has been way too long.
是啊
It sure has.
雷吉和我从小住在一个社区里
Reggie and I grew up in the same neighborhood.
从什么时候起就没见过面了
Haven't seen each other since when?
我高二暑假之后
The summer after my senior year in High School.
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
我当时刚从越南回来
I'd just gotten back from Vietnam.
没错
That's right.
-你服过役 -差不多吧
- You served? - Oh, sort of.
我用过的唯一武器就是我的宾得1000数码相机
I--only thing I ever shot was my Pentax 1000.
雷吉是《星条旗报》的摄影师
Reggie was a photographer with "Stars and Stripes."
他们说你感觉
Now they said that you're having trouble
喘不过气来
catching your breath?
我得说
Well, I can't say
你一来我更喘不过气了
you're making it any easier.
别说了
Stop it.
迪克森 给你用了类固醇的医生
Mr. Dixon, um, the doctor that put you on steroids--
你能给我们联♥系♥方式吗
can you get us his information?
可以 但他在巴黎
I can, but, uh, he's in Paris.
-巴黎 -对 路透社把我安排在那里
- In Paris. - Yeah, Reuters had me stationed there,
后来我就调回来了
and I transferred back here.
要开始书写新的篇章了
Time to start the next chapter.
你有能联♥系♥的人吗
And is there anyone we could call?
你的朋友们还活着吗
Are your folks still living?
妻子呢
How about a wife?
从未结婚 从未扎根过
Never married. Never put down any roots.
听说你在这里
Heard you were running the show at this place,
所以我申请分派到这里
so I told the dispatcher to route me here.
你会照顾我的
Knew you'd have my back.
是啊 没错
Yeah. You know that's right.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you did.
桃瑞丝护士要抽点血
Nurse Doris here's gonna draw some blood
我们可以做些检查
so we can order a few tests.
-我去去就来 -谢谢
- I'll be right back. - Thank you.
什么情况
So what are we looking at here?
他用过类固醇
Well, he was on a course of steroids,
会削弱他的免疫系统
which could have weakened his immune system.
我们可以看看有没有呼吸道感染
We could be looking at a respiratory infection.
我们会做一个X光胸透
We'll get a chest x-ray and start him on
做一个广谱抗生素检查看看结果 麦基
broad spectrum antibiotics and see what the labs say, Maggie.
明白
Copy.
如果有什么疑问
If you suspect anything,
就做检查 一有结果就通知我
run it down, and you let me know the second you get results.
-当然 -好的
- Of course. - Yes, ma'am.
好的
Okay.
-只有我这么觉得还是... -不 她就是在调情
- Was it just me, or-- - No, she was definitely flirting.
没错
Yeah.
帮帮我
Please help.
艾普尔 怎么了
April, what is wrong?
我的胳膊 太疼了
Please, my arm. It's killing me--
-什么 -因为这东西太重了
- What? - From the weight of this.
什么
What?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表