-他不需要药物治疗 -怎么了
- He doesn't need the medication. - What's going on?
摩尔先生 你因忽视儿童医疗
Mr. Moore, I'm placing you under arrest...
-不不不 拜托 -被捕了
- No, no, no, please! - for medical child neglect.
-曼宁医生 -不要 快停下
- Dr. Manning? - No, just stop.
-一切都好 -不好意思 女士
- Everything's okay. - Excuse me, ma'am.
-我不会离开我儿子的 -你们得听我说
- I'm not leaving my son. - No, you need to listen to me.
好吗 盖布的肿瘤缩小了
Okay? Gabe's tumors are shrinking
因为他没有化疗
because he didn't get the chemo.
盖布会好起来的
Gabe is gonna get better!
他会活下来吗
He's gonna live?
他还有很长的路要走
He's got a long ways to go,
但是 是的
but yes.
先生 我得把你铐起来
Sir, I need your hands.
亚当 我们会处理好的
Adam, we'll fix this.
无论发生什么 都值了
Whatever happens, it was worth it.
哥们
Hey, man.
你好
Hey, there.
这样吧
So, here's the deal.
我要她把从我朋友那拿走的所有东西都还回来
I'm gonna need everything that she took from my friend,
给你一小时时间
and I'm gonna give you one hour.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
莱瑟医生大老远跑来
Dr. Latham came all the way out here
是为了救♥市♥长女儿的命
to save the life of the mayor's daughter,
所以你觉得市长知道
so how do you think the mayor's gonna react
你偷了那个医生的东西会作何反应
when he hears that you ripped that doctor off?
手表和300块
The watch and the $300.
只有两百块
It--it was only $200.
就当是造成痛苦的惩罚性赔偿金吧
Call it punitive damages for pain and suffering.
别这样
Come on, man.
一个小时
One...Hour.
好多了
Much better.
谢谢
Thank you.
他的体温在下降
His temp's coming down.
抗生素终于起效了
Antibiotics are finally working.
古德温说他姑姑会陪着他
Goodwin said his aunt will stay with him
直到她让起诉撤销
until she can get the charges dropped.
抱歉我之前那么咄咄逼人
Sorry I got so worked up earlier.
-我... -你当时说的也对
- I-- - You had a point.
现在我会有一些想法和欲望
I get these thoughts and urges now.
可能是因为我肚子里的这个小暴君
Maybe it's this little tyrant in my uterus.
是吗
You think?
等这件事结束了就好了
I'll be really glad when this part is over.
你所有的决定都是因为你的孩子
The part where every decision you make
这件事吗
is because of your child?
我也不想这么跟你说 但这件事不会结束了
I hate to break it to you, but that one's forever.
准备好了吗
Hey, ready to go?
好了
Yeah.
对了
Hey, by the way, um,
之前我问你娜塔莉的事
when I asked you about Natalie before,
我真的很谢谢你跟我坦诚相待
I--I really appreciate your being honest with me.
没事
Yeah.
尼娜 关于那个...
Look, Nina, about that...
什么
Yeah?
就是...
Well, just...
那是我应该的
Of course.
谈恋爱是建立在信任之上的 对吧
Relationships are built on trust, right?
是
Yes.
所以我觉得我应该告诉你件事
Which is why I feel like I need to tell you something.
你知道心脏科的劳赫医生吗
You know Dr. Rauch in cardiology?
我跟他在一起过
I...dated him.
是吗
Yeah?
没事 我挺喜欢劳赫的
Okay. I like Rauch.
我还跟胃肠科的杰·弗林特在一起过
I also dated Jay Flint in GI.
特别魁梧的那个弗林特
Flint? Heavyset guy?
我们只在一起了一个夏天
It was just a summer thing.
我跟谢尔曼医生有点认真 但也没什么结果
Dr. Sherman was a little more serious, but I don't know.
你的朋友想确保你拿回这些东西
Your friend wanted to make sure that you got these back.
她接到了一通电♥话♥ 有急事 所以走了
She had an emergency phone call. She had to leave.
事实证明这整件事
It turns out that the whole thing
只是个大误会而已
was just a big, old mistake.
这太多了 我只有200块
This is too much. I only had $200.
是 不过她因为整件事感觉很抱歉
Yeah, she just felt terrible about the whole thing.
所以想请你吃晚餐
She wanted to buy you dinner.
真的是这么回事吗
Is that really what happened?
莱瑟医生 很抱歉我带你来了这里
Dr. Latham, I'm sorry that I brought you out here.
我想做那台手术的野心让我不理智了
My ambition to do the surgery got the best of me.
我太自私了
It was selfish.
不用道歉
Well, don't apologize.
反正我也很开心
All in all, I had a really good time.
-她怎么样 -哪个
- How's she doing? - Which one?
格蕾丝还是贝卡 谁知道呢
Grace, Becca? Who knows?
斯科特先生 如果之前
Mr. Scott, if there's a part of Grace
格蕾丝觉得不方便跟你说
that she didn't feel comfortable sharing with you before,
那出现现在这种情况难道不是
is it not at all possible to see anything that's happened here
一种进步吗
as a sign of progress?
进步
Progress?
是啊 我刚知道我妻子有多么精神失常
Yeah, I just learned how unbalanced my wife really is
还有她不需要我
and that she doesn't need me.
她需要的是贝卡
She needs...Becca.
我受够了
I'm done.
真是一场灾难
This was a total disaster.
我看未必
I'm not so sure that's true.
从格蕾丝的角度来说
I mean, from Grace's perspective,
这应该是最大的胜利了
this could be as close to a win as we can get.
她刚在幻人和丈夫之间选择了幻人
She just chose her tulpa over her husband--
那个差点杀了她的幻人
her tulpa that almost killed her.
我刚看到她的幻人让她摆脱了危险
I just saw her tulpa talk her off a ledge.
我不知道该怎么想了
I have no idea what to think.
无论如何 精神疾病和应对机制之间
Like it or not, the line between a psychological illness
界限非常模糊
and a coping mechanism is a blurry one.
我们不给它们取名 不让它们发声
I mean, just 'cause we don't give them names and voices
不意味着我们就没有另一面
doesn't mean we don't all have different sides.
我们的性格会根据睡眠多少
I mean, our personalities change based on
饥饿程度等
how much sleep we get,
做出改变
how hungry we are.
大肠菌都能成为我们情绪的
Hell, intestinal bacteria could be the determining factor
决定性因素
in our emotions.
听我说
Look...
我知道你觉得自己
I know you think of yourself
具备分♥析♥能力 你是个科学家
as an analytical thinker and a scientist
你在想自己在精神科
and that you're wondering if you have a place
有没有一席之地
in psychiatry right now.
但我同时看到了另一个莎拉
But I also see this other Sarah in there,
她直觉准确 充满同情心和人情味
and she's filled with intuition and compassion, humanity--
这样的两个你在一起后
And when you put 'em both together,
就像今天格蕾丝恐慌发作时
like during Grace's panic attack today...
我看到了一个优秀的精神科医生
Then I see a sensational psychiatrist.
弓形虫检查 你头晕吗
Toxo screen. You a fainter?
还是说我们可以不用躺下
Or can we do this sitting up?
介意我们推迟一下吗
You mind if we hold off on that right now?
走 我有个更好的主意
Come on. I got a better idea.
不管你信不信 有研究显示看猫的视频
Believe it or not, studies show that cat videos
真的对人体有益
are actually good for people.
它们会增加你的精力和积极情绪
They increase energy and positive emotions.
-很疯狂吧 -对
- It's crazy, right? - Yeah.
但是本着充分披露的原则
But you know, in the interest of full disclosure
以及为了反驳你的奇怪指控
and to repudiate this bizarre accusation of secretiveness,
我从未有过猫的问题
I never had a problem with cats.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
事实上
Matter of fact,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表